gr8leo87

Let me tell you guys what I did.

IOM didn't mention in the email that I need to bring any forms but I just took the print copy of Form26 and Form160 for each adult, just in case.

When I went there they checked my TRN and said my TRN is not active so they kept my Form26 and Form160.

In case of active TRN, they don't need those forms because everything is submitted online.

Have a look at this PDF explaining eMedical and eHealth (Form26 and Form160). http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/ehealth-electronic-health-processing.pdf

Hope this helps.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let me tell you guys what I did.

IOM didn't mention in the email that I need to bring any forms but I just took the print copy of Form26 and Form160 for each adult, just in case.

When I went there they checked my TRN and said my TRN is not active so they kept my Form26 and Form160.

In case of active TRN, they don't need those forms because everything is submitted online.

Have a look at this PDF explaining eMedical and eHealth (Form26 and Form160). http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/ehealth-electronic-health-processing.pdf

Hope this helps.

So if an applicant is able to print forms with TRN,dob, name etc, then it would mean that TRN is active. Right ?

So if an applicant is able to print forms with TRN,dob, name etc, then it would mean that TRN is active. Right ?

Not necessarily. In my case, I was able to print the forms but my TRN was not active.

So it is advised to inform your CO before taking your meds so that he/she can activate TRN if it is not already.

When you call the clinic to make an appointment they are able to look up if you have a TRN. If not, plenty of time to notify CO to activate it in time for your appointment.

AOA Guys,

just a quick question.... i m paper based applicant, what would be the procedure to follow for FL my Med.

I believe paper based applicant need HAD ID from CO in order to front load the medicals.

AOA Guys,

just a quick question.... i m paper based applicant, what would be the procedure to follow for FL my Med.

No need to worry..I am also a paper based Applicant and front loaded Medicals some months back...Just give them a call and tell them your applicants ID..No problem at all..

No need to worry..I am also a paper based Applicant and front loaded Medicals some months back...Just give them a call and tell them your applicants ID..No problem at all..

What is the expiry in your meds? You will have to do them again probably.

Form26 and 160 are for adults and Form26 only for children. so assuming you have 4 applicants in your application then F26 and F160 for you and your wife and F26 for your 2 children. So it would make total of 6 forms for you. Which one you have missing, F26 or F160 ? So seems you have one form missing for your child that is F26.
You are right. I have one form missing for my child. There is no F26 appearing under his name. I am using a migration agent (MA), but he seems not interested to let me F/L medicals. Is it advisable to F/L medicals without informing the MA. I believe MA has nothing to do with F/L medicals.

Let me tell you guys what I did. IOM didn't mention in the email that I need to bring any forms but I just took the print copy of Form26 and Form160 for each adult, just in case. When I went there they checked my TRN and said my TRN is not active so they kept my Form26 and Form160. In case of active TRN, they don't need those forms because everything is submitted online. Have a look at this PDF explaining eMedical and eHealth (Form26 and Form160). http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/ehealth-electronic-health-processing.pdf Hope this helps.
I guess my TRN is also not active, so they will demand all the forms. The problem is that F26 is not appearing under one of my child's name. In this case, will they deny to take his medicals. Please advise. Did you have all the forms with you ?

Although the coming fiscal year will start from 1st July, but I am getting a strong feeling that it will take some good number of days (may be weeks) after the start of fiscal year when people start getting silver/ golden emails. Thirst for the visa will not be quenched so easily !!!!!

I guess my TRN is also not active, so they will demand all the forms. The problem is that F26 is not appearing under one of my child's name. In this case, will they deny to take his medicals. Please advise. Did you have all the forms with you ?

In that case, you need to inform you CO that you want to F/L meds and F26 for the one of child is not appearing.

Your CO will either activate your TRN so you don't need those forms or will show the link of the missing F26 for that child.

Yes, I had all the forms. I'm applying with 1 dependent so I had total 4 forms (F26 and F160) for 2 adults.

Hope this helps.

In that case, you need to inform you CO that you want to F/L meds and F26 for the one of child is not appearing. Your CO will either activate your TRN so you don't need those forms or will show the link of the missing F26 for that child. Yes, I had all the forms. I'm applying with 1 dependent so I had total 4 forms (F26 and F160) for 2 adults. Hope this helps.
Hmm.. Thanks buddy.. For all those who are awaiting medical call in July (including me), I am afraid that if we receive medical call in July, then we probably have to do our medicals in the month of Ramadhan while in fasting. The results of some tests comes different with and without fasting. I dont know whether to do tests in fasting is a good idea or not.

Hmm.. Thanks buddy.. For all those who are awaiting medical call in July (including me), I am afraid that if we receive medical call in July, then we probably have to do our medicals in the month of Ramadhan while in fasting. The results of some tests comes different with and without fasting. I dont know whether to do tests in fasting is a good idea or not.

brother just FL your medicals your call must be around the corner now.

brother just FL your medicals your call must be around the corner now.
Since my TRN is not activated for medicals and form 26 of one of my child is not enabled, therefore I may not F/L medicals. There is no corner here brother, its like a round ball (No Corner) Aik Shair yaad aagaya................. .................. .................. Falsafi Ko Behas Ke Andar Khuda Milta Nahin........................ Dor Ko Suljha Raha Hai Aur Sira Milta Nahin.

Archived