gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:ssign12:

Today I am so pleased to announce that Allhamdullilah I have received my golden email. I must acknowledge that completion of this momentous undertaking would have been unbelievably challenging without the unconditional support of the forum family. You guys rock, no questions about that and I am so fortunate to be a member of this fraternity.

It was a prolonged but smooth journey though intermittently it could have been juxtaposed with the ones shown in the “Book of Eli” or “Papillon”. I started penning CDRs in August 2010 and had my own trepidations and doubts. Today, notwithstanding my misgivings, I finished the race like so many before me and I assure all of those who are still awaiting their PCC/Med calls that Insha Allah they will be able to do so as well before long.

Please take care and stay blessed. Thank you once again for your immense support.

Belated congratulations!!!

I am browsing PIO after many days just to see if you have been given your due. I am so happy for you; you have done so much for the thread members by encouraging, advising, sharing...

I wish you the best for your future.

Alhamdulillah I am sharing this news with joy that today I have received PCC call as I have already FL my medicals.

I am blessed to be out of super 7 group and wish every member to be out soon Inshallah..

Congrats mate. Encouraging news.

Salam to all,

Thanks to Allah, I got my visa grant letter today. I checked my email after a very frustrating and long day at office and now I can't figure out what to write.

my timeline is as follows:

Visa lodged: 19-12-2011

CO Assigned: 10-01-2012

Med referred (Front Loaded): 14-12-2012

Med Finalised: 07-04-2013

Visa Granted: 06-06-2013

I wish a very good luck to all the guys waiting, especially to people from 2011. This long anticipation was very excruciating and I was almost on the edge of insanity. My sincere prayers are with those who are going through this period and once again wish them good luck.

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Salam to all,

Thanks to Allah, I got my visa grant letter today. I checked my email after a very frustrating and long day at office and now I can't figure out what to write.

I wish a very good luck to all the guys waiting, especially to people from 2011. This long anticipation was very excruciating and I was almost on the edge of insanity. My sincere prayers are with those who are going through this period and once again wish them good luck.

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Congratulations!!

That's second 2012 candidate yeh?

Salam to all,

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Finally, some good news coming from 2012 brigade as well. A breath of fresh air :) Congratulations !!

Can you share your initial entry date?

Finally, some good news coming from 2012 brigade as well. A breath of fresh air :) Congratulations !!

Can you share your initial entry date?

Thank u both ... Wolverine and Rezasol ...

initial entry date is 08 February 2014 ... and I think its because my PCC was issued on 08-02-2013 ...

Salam to all,

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Congratulations :wubclub:

. Have you been waiting due to security checks? I can see now there is hope :biggrin:

Thanks a lot for reporting, such posts increase the blood of all 2012 applicants :cute:

Salam to all,

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Salam to all,

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Congratulation Brother for finishing the timeline :hug:. All the best for your future.

:ssign12:

My friend "dr web" got his Med/PCC call today.

His timeline:

Sub Class: 189

Application Lodged: 8-Apr-2013

CO Assigned: 5-Jun-2013 (Team 4 - Initials: JH)

Med/PCC Requested: 7-Jun-2013

Congratulation drweb for the CO allocation. Is drweb a male applicant or a female applicant?

Male, with 1 dependent (Wife)

As per the excel sheet he is the ninth 189, male applicant who received medical call soon after CO allocation. The cases of other 8 applicants are in SC after medical call, lets see what's happen to this case.

Thank u both ... Wolverine and Rezasol ...

initial entry date is 08 February 2014 ... and I think its because my PCC was issued on 08-02-2013 ...

Great. You front loaded and got relaxed initial entry date. Thats double bonus for you.

Salam to all,

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Dear Dawood,

Excellent news and I wish you very best for your future. Can you let us know which state sponsored you?

Regards,

Salam to all,

Regards,

Dawood Khan

Great News Congratulations. Jan-12 officially started. Two months to go.

Dear Dawood,

Excellent news and I wish you very best for your future. Can you let us know which state sponsored you?

Regards,

Western Australia ...

adding to it, I initially applied for SA but was refused after 60 days, due to my own mistake in filling the online form ...

I applied for it again but another 60 days wait was just not acceptable .... so I applied for WA SS and got it in 14 hours ...

later SA also accepted my SS application and they even extended its deadline of 30 days to 6 months but by then I already had applied under WA SS ...

true story ... :)

Great. You front loaded and you got a relaxed initial entry date. Thats double bonus for you :smile:

I sent my new passport details to CO ... and in reply she asked me some questions that most of the people are asked ...

I booked my medicals keeping in mind it's finalisation time immediately after those questions ...

Archived