gr8leo87

Bro SMShoaib, it is observed that two members of Super 7 group are now missing from the excel file. Their initials were 'bushi_22' and 'basoo311' . Any idea about them ???

Somehow I am getting the feeling that 'Super 7' group has now become 'Furious 4'

1. Shawais
  2. Shahzkhan
  3. 047
  4. Korg

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bro SMShoaib, it is observed that two members of Super 7 group are now missing from the excel file. Their initials were 'bushi_22' and 'basoo311' . Any idea about them ???

Somehow I am getting the feeling that 'Super 7' group has now become 'Furious 4'

1. Shawais

2. Shahzkhan

3. 047

4. Korg

Yes, I deleted it from the list as I do not have any link to track them. They shared their info in BEUpdate. Now that site is closed/not working so I am unable to get their update.

You may add Neon, WaqaK and JayKihan in it and again make it super 7 :)

Yes, I deleted it from the list as I do not have any link to track them. They shared their info in BEUpdate. Now that site is closed/not working so I am unable to get their update.

You may add Neon, WaqaK and JayKihan in it and again make it super 7 :)

Is Waqak still alive in this forum ?

Moreover, Jayikhan wrote today

Dear All,

My Medicals finalized on 29th May. smile.png They were referred on 15th Jan 2013. Also, yesterday I was asked for further details of my visit to India.

Just a question though. My online application status websites is still showing my medicals reports referred on 15th Jan. And also showing Medicals finalized on 29th May. So, I think it is just displaying the timeline and events of my applications as they happened. Right?

Unquote

Welcome to the forum Bro.

Would you please share your complete timeline with us.

Here is the link of timesheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

hello Dear I have been living Australia for last four years,

Applied May 2012 175, CO Aug 2012, Done Med and Pcc October and November 2012. Now waiting for Golden emails

hello Dear I have been living Australia for last four years,

Applied May 2012 175, CO Aug 2012, Done Med and Pcc October and November 2012. Now waiting for Golden emails

Time line added in the time sheet. Please check and let me know if you need any modification

Thanks

Is Waqak still alive in this forum ?

Moreover, Jayikhan wrote today

Dear All,

My Medicals finalized on 29th May. smile.png They were referred on 15th Jan 2013. Also, yesterday I was asked for further details of my visit to India.

Just a question though. My online application status websites is still showing my medicals reports referred on 15th Jan. And also showing Medicals finalized on 29th May. So, I think it is just displaying the timeline and events of my applications as they happened. Right?

Unquote

Yes, Waqak is alive in msg :)

Jaykihan still waiting for his medical call. He FL medicals

Hi every buddy!

yesterday got reply from my case officer 2nd time status query :

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised that your application is still undergoing routine processing, which can take many months to complete. As many of the processing procedures are carried out by agencies external to this department, it is very difficult for me to give accurate processing time frames. Rest assured, your application has not been forgotten and I will contact you via email as soon as further information or documentation is required."

He is saying routine processing takes many months ....but it rather seems like taking many years!!!

I m a bit disappointed and demotivated...... any suggestions .... what are my options .... should i lodge a complaint via ISIG? or let it be and wait..... :(

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned 16 Jun 2011 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

Hi every buddy!

"Thank you for your email. Please be advised that your application is still undergoing routine processing, which can take many months to complete. As many of the processing procedures are carried out by agencies external to this department, it is very difficult for me to give accurate processing time frames. Rest assured, your application has not been forgotten and I will contact you via email as soon as further information or documentation is required."

He is saying routine processing takes many months ....but it rather seems like taking many years!!!

I m a bit disappointed and demotivated...... any suggestions .... what are my options .... should i lodge a complaint via ISIG? or let it be and wait..... :(

Telecom Engineer applied (FS 176) 06-nov-2010 |CO Assigned 16 Jun 2011 |Medicals N/A |Visa Grant N/A |Landed N/A

I'd advise yes.. go with complaint to IGIS..

Hi every buddy!

Yes IGIS is a good option, although they just reply with a standard mail. I feel specially for FS, they reply with ongoing security checks just to cover up the quota. Have you checked... is FS quota available for current fiscal year ?

:ssign12:

Another Pakistani Applicant received his grant recently

Name: Akhhttar

Visa Category: 176 - Relative Sponsor

Application lodged: May 2011

CO Allocated: Nov 2011

Medical asked: Nov 2012 - I requested to delay the medical due to some conditions

Medical done: 11 Mar 2013

Medical Reffered: 14 Mar and 28 Mar 2013 ( Me and My daughter's medicals were reffered on 14th while My wife and son's medicals were reffered on 28th)

Medical Finalised: 28th May 2013

Grant: 29 May 2013

Hi every buddy!

I agree with imi, you may lodge a complain to IGIS

http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/form/index.cfm

The reply for CO is a standard reply as they don't know when ASIO return them case. So even if your case is about the return to your CO in next few days CO don't know it and hence give you standard reply. So no need to worry about the reply.

They have FS quota and recently one applicant got his grant.

For those who have been waiting for the new SOL 2013.

SOL Release dates in the last 3 years:

2012 - 14 June 2012

2011 - 06 June 2011

2010 - 17 May 2010

I guess this year's SOL will also be released around 2nd week of June.

Fingers crossed X

Thanks for the info.

For those who have been waiting for the new SOL 2013.

SOL Release dates in the last 3 years:

2012 - 14 June 2012

2011 - 06 June 2011

2010 - 17 May 2010

I guess this year's SOL will also be released around 2nd week of June.

Fingers crossed X

I agree with imi, you may lodge a complain to IGIS

http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/form/index.cfm

The reply for CO is a standard reply as they don't know when ASIO return them case. So even if your case is about the return to your CO in next few days CO don't know it and hence give you standard reply. So no need to worry about the reply.

They have FS quota and recently one applicant got his grant.

Hello Guys,

What is FS quota? Also what is IGIS? Sorry guys, I am quite ignorant with this.

Thanks

FS Quota = Family Sponsored Visa Quota.. it is limited.. in comparison to independent and regional sponsored ones. Regional / State sponsored quotas are limited on the basis of occupation while FS quota is limited on the basis of being sponsored irrespective of whether there is some cushion available in the requisite skills..

IGIS is the supervisory authority of ASIO which conducts Security / Background checks on Pakistani / HR visa applicants. A complaint to IGIS means IGIS will check whether ASIO is operating under routine circumstances and is not getting prejudicial particularly when it comes to; assessment and timing thereof..

This is to let everyone know, my medicals have been finalized.

Referred 22-02-2013, Finalized 01-06-2013

Since my CO had yet to call for medicals, I am guessing they were on the lowest priority..

Same here .. My Meds were referred, and have been finalized on same dates :) Still a long way to go to though.

Dear Shoaib, Pls update the sheet.

Archived