gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brother how is this possible..:)

Trust on God and think positive and you will see how things happens fast.

Nothing is impossible when my jinns are working for you people. ;)

by the way its very cold in Perth and raining every other day so enjoying cold weather and joblessness

by the way its very cold in Perth and raining every other day so enjoying cold weather and joblessness

What's your profession bro? How is the job market in Perth? Do share your job-hunt experience so far.

Aisa na ho kay JINN pay takia ho wahe pattay hawa denay lagain :smile:

Reason of delays in Security Check

According to the report:

http://www.anao.gov.au/~/media/Uploads/Audit%20Reports/2011%2012/201112%20Audit%20Report%2049/201112%20Audit%20Report%20No%2049.pdf

The reasons of delays mentioned in the report are:

1. Incomplete mandatory information from DIAC.

2. Backlogs, due to internal staff movements or staff leaving.

3. Number of complex cases increased, applicants that trigger ASIO’s security indicators took a longer time to process.

4. A number of cases were with DIAC for a period of time before being referred, or re-referred, to ASIO. For example, a case was with DIAC since 2005, and was referred to ASIO in 2008. A request for more information by ASIO required three follow-ups.

5. Indirectly affected by Government policy changes and DIAC processing priorities.

my target is smshoaib....exactly one month after his application submission i logged my application....we are following you

My Jinns told me to expect the grant around December 2013. After saying that they went to sleep and hung 'Don't Disturb' board on the door lock. :SLEEP:

Let December come, if not granted then I'll disturb my Jinns.

My Jinns told me to expect the grant around December 2013. After saying that they went to sleep and hung 'Don't Disturb' board on the door lock. :SLEEP:

Bro .. It seems your jinns are working in DIAC/IGIS :P Better change em! :)

I would like to request you to disturb your jiins for my dates....

Aisa na ho kay JINN pay takia ho wahe pattay hawa denay lagain :smile:

haha.. cant control my emotions either. here is something for fari447

nae waado ka jo daala hai wo jaal acha hai

rehnumaoo ne kaha hai ke ye saal acha hai

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Trust in ALLAH is what has been hope for me...we will be there where we are destined for, be it australia, canada, USA, UAE which place so ever it is...

I hope your jinns are not among those naughty jinns :)...And good to hear you enjoying cold weather in Perth and hope u get a job soon..

haha.. cant control my emotions either. here is something for fari447

nae waado ka jo daala hai wo jaal acha hai

rehnumaoo ne kaha hai ke ye saal acha hai

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

wah wah Subhan Allah jee, Kia baat ha..

Insha Allah aap sab ka grants letters jald he aa jaee ga.

Bas aik kaam karain, abhi dil ma ya sochain ka ma na sab Allah ka uper chor dia or wo jo kara ga wo acha kara ga..

Phir dhakeya kiasa jaldee jaldee kaam hota ha..

What's your profession bro? How is the job market in Perth? Do share your job-hunt experience so far.

Bro I am a HR Professional and overall 13 years + experience in HR Management in Pak and last 6 years as HR Manager position in top UAE companies.

Currently, I am applying for the jobs which are advertised on the SEEK, apply direct and Hays etc. There seems to be a lot of jobs in HR but since I just started applying around three weeks ago and usually it takes a while as most of the jobs advertised have deadlines till third week of june and than I will see whats the response.

Most of the companies advertise their jobs on SEEK, Hays and other web job boards and employers here usually do not like to be contacted directly so poping up in their office and introduce our self seems not to be a very good idea and when you are here its unlikely to know offices and addresses very well.

So people who thinks that they will be able to give interviews in their entry trip of one month seems very difficult but you never know. May be people have better luck than me in this. Unless you are in very specialize jobs like you are a doctor, geologist (can work in mining industry and jobs are very hot in mining industry) but it is worth trying from home country once you have the grant (anybody like to use my home address on his CV just to tell that you are in Australia and apply is welcome).

Bro all what I have stated is based on my persoanl experience in Perth-Australia as different ppl have different experiences in different cities.

Feel free to ask any question bro in case of any query.

Any way still enjoying cold weather (its 10 degree Celcius right now) and watching.

Bro I am a HR Professional and overall 13 years + experience in HR Management in Pak and last 6 years as HR Manager position in top UAE companies.

Currently, I am applying for the jobs which are advertised on the SEEK, apply direct and Hays etc. There seems to be a lot of jobs in HR but since I just started applying around three weeks ago and usually it takes a while as most of the jobs advertised have deadlines till third week of june and than I will see whats the response.

Most of the companies advertise their jobs on SEEK, Hays and other web job boards and employers here usually do not like to be contacted directly so poping up in their office and introduce our self seems not to be a very good idea and when you are here its unlikely to know offices and addresses very well.

So people who thinks that they will be able to give interviews in their entry trip of one month seems very difficult but you never know. May be people have better luck than me in this. Unless you are in very specialize jobs like you are a doctor, geologist (can work in mining industry and jobs are very hot in mining industry) but it is worth trying from home country once you have the grant (anybody like to use my home address on his CV just to tell that you are in Australia and apply is welcome).

Bro all what I have stated is based on my persoanl experience in Perth-Australia as different ppl have different experiences in different cities.

Feel free to ask any question bro in case of any query.

Any way still enjoying cold weather (its 10 degree Celcius right now) and watching.

Thanks for sharing your experience bro. Hope you land a job soon. Good luck!

Unless you are in very specialize jobs like you are a doctor, geologist (can work in mining industry and jobs are very hot in mining industry) but it is worth trying from home country once you have the grant (anybody like to use my home address on his CV just to tell that you are in Australia and apply is welcome).

Thank you for the generous offer Fari, it is very much appreciated.

Please note that if u have Pakistani driving licence or the matter fact any other driving licence from your home country which is 3 years and above old, just get it attested from ministry of foreign affairs when u r comming to Australia (WA).

If u do that u just have to pay the fee and directly go for theory test and than directly go for practical driving test and will get the full licence.

But if u dont do did as mentioned above than u have to go through very lengthy and expensive procedure for licensing like getting exemsive training (80$ per class) get learner licence (u must spent long time on learner license) and have limited driving rights as well.

So while waiting for ur grants please get a driving license for u and ur spouse and it should me 3 years old ( u all know how to get it old ;)

Please note that if u have Pakistani driving licence or the matter fact any other driving licence from your home country which is 3 years and above old, just get it attested from ministry of foreign affairs when u r comming to Australia (WA).

If u do that u just have to pay the fee and directly go for theory test and than directly go for practical driving test and will get the full licence.

But if u dont do did as mentioned above than u have to go through very lengthy and expensive procedure for licensing like getting exemsive training (80$ per class) get learner licence (u must spent long time on learner license) and have limited driving rights as well.

So while waiting for ur grants please get a driving license for u and ur spouse and it should me 3 years old ( u all know how to get it old ;)

What if someone has FULL UK Driving License? Does he/she needs to appear in the driving tests as well?

Archived