457 Application: 18/02/2011

Application Being Processed Further: 28/03/11

Application Approved: 28/03/11

Back o D net...:Randy-git:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lway_2000

Congratulations Kbo and Steen!!! I'm hoping mine won't be too far behind yours Steen as same office! Don't forget to send your Cv to my boss.. :) I have Been trying to check my application all morning but says it's not available ATM? Anyone else having this problem? I'm hoping it means they are updating and approving lol!!! X

Guest cazbob
Name: kbo

CoE: Melbourne

Destination: Melbourne

Sponsorship Approved:

Nomination Application: 11/01/11

Nomination Approved: 16/02/11

457 Application: 18/02/2011

Application Being Processed Further: 28/03/11

Application Approved: 28/03/11

Back o D net...:Randy-git:

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

about fecking time, well done mate! :D

now to keep waiting for mine!

congrats Steen too! :jiggy:

Hi guys,

congrats on getting the Visa's - some pretty quick turn around times here....

... I wanted to ask if anyone applying for a 457 had been made to have a medical... I have just this weekend been contacted for the first time from the agent who is going to process my visa application and they have advised me i need to get a medical adn they will send the details through once i have submitted my visa... Just wanted a heads up about whats involved and how i go about getting one sorted

cheers

Roflie

Hi guys,

congrats on getting the Visa's - some pretty quick turn around times here....

... I wanted to ask if anyone applying for a 457 had been made to have a medical... I have just this weekend been contacted for the first time from the agent who is going to process my visa application and they have advised me i need to get a medical adn they will send the details through once i have submitted my visa... Just wanted a heads up about whats involved and how i go about getting one sorted

cheers

Roflie

We thought my wife would was going to be asked to attend for a medical as my wife will work in a hospital environment but we were not. Which saved time and money!

She had one with a chest x-ray for our WHV a few years ago and I guess they will still have that on record and we have only been living in England since so they must have decided no need for it.

There is a link on the Immi website which gives details of the small number of places you can get it done. There's a couple down south and also one in Edinburgh and Manchester. The latter being a bit cheaper than Edinburgh so we would have gone there and I asked about it on here and received lots of positive feedback that they were very efficient.

Hi All,

Just to let you know I now have a case officer. Does anyone have an idea how long it may take now? They have requested for a couple of documents which I can send them tomorrow once certified.

We are going to Perth.

I have added my timeline so far:

Nomination approved 18th Feb... E457 visa application sent 22nd Feb... Case officer assigned and information required 28th March.

Thanks Jo

x

We thought my wife would was going to be asked to attend for a medical as my wife will work in a hospital environment but we were not. Which saved time and money!

She had one with a chest x-ray for our WHV a few years ago and I guess they will still have that on record and we have only been living in England since so they must have decided no need for it.

There is a link on the Immi website which gives details of the small number of places you can get it done. There's a couple down south and also one in Edinburgh and Manchester. The latter being a bit cheaper than Edinburgh so we would have gone there and I asked about it on here and received lots of positive feedback that they were very efficient.

Thanks - thats really helpful.... i didn't realise i had to travel a fair distance to get a medical done!! I will look in to it as she only briefly mentioned it!

Guest IlkleyMoorBahtat

Hi,

Just thought I'd add my timeline because reading these posts is stopping me from chewing my fingernails so thanks all.

We are heading to Brisbane and our visa application was submitted on 14/03/11 by the migration agent employed by my husbands company. We've been told to expect our visa w/c 4th April based on current processing times. We don't have access to any updates which is good because I'm not waking up to check emails/websites in the middle of the night! Hopefully our next update is visa granted. In the meantime I'm going to get a t-shirt printed which says Not Yet....but sooooooon.

Busy clearing out our house. We're not shipping a lot after much discussion we've worked out that we will need essentials long before the ship comes in. Thank goodness for Ikea!

Louise

Guest CharleneBLiverpool

Hi Guys!

I got my visa yesterday after 3 and a half stressful months!

My timeline is as follows:

December 16th 2010: Application Received - processing commenced

January 11th 2011: Processing commenced further

March 28th 2011: Applicant approved.

No meds or police checks needed. Keep in high spirits guys yours will come soon!

Guest cazbob

Congrats Charlene, bout time too!! :jiggy::jiggy:

definitely some serious movement going on, DIAC are pulling the finger out!

[keeps fingers firmly crossed]

:D

I'm trying to keep on top of peoples applications in my previous post....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/104999-457-processing-times-30.html#post1018063

feel free to pop more time lines up and i'll keep updating it! :D

Congrats Charlene, bout time too!! :jiggy::jiggy:

definitely some serious movement going on, DIAC are pulling the finger out!

[keeps fingers firmly crossed]

:D

I'm trying to keep on top of peoples applications in my previous post....

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/104999-457-processing-times-30.html#post1018063

feel free to pop more time lines up and i'll keep updating it! :D

How about creating a google docs spreadsheet so everyone can update the status?

:dull:

Guest cazbob
How about creating a google docs spreadsheet so everyone can update the status?

:dull:

eh... i'll have to bow to your superior knowledge on that front :GEEK:

feel free mate! :cute:

eh... i'll have to bow to your superior knowledge on that front :GEEK:

feel free mate! :cute:

Allright, I've created a google account e457PomsInOz (If the adm wants the pass send me an e-mail) and everybody can write to the spreadsheet and make the desired changes.

Here's the link (Just don't have enouth time to update all the data)

e457 Timeline Spreadsheet

I've just checked the DIAC website and my family's visa application has been approved. :yellow_guy_smiling_

That leaves us a month and 1 week to sort things out before we fly out. I can't wait....!

I've updated the spreadsheet - thanks Walber.

Guest cazbob
Allright, I've created a google account e457PomsInOz (If the adm wants the pass send me an e-mail) and everybody can write to the spreadsheet and make the desired changes.

Here's the link (Just don't have enouth time to update all the data)

e457 Timeline Spreadsheet

Fair play mate! :D

:notworthy:

Archived