457 processing times

Lexi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lway_2000

Hey all, anyone else get soo disappointed every morning when you check your status and it's not changed?!! I got really excited when Steen's visa went through in 13 days, as mine is same office.. but 18days now :( I emailed them and they said case officer within 2-3weeks so should be this week! Please let it be this week!! :) hope everyone is well just thinking outloud on here! Lol x

WE ARE ONE OF THOSE COUPLES STILL WAITING !!! FEEL THE PAIN OF IT ALL WAITING .... HOPE ITS SOON .. WE HAVE BEEN TOLD AROUND 4/6 WEEKS AND ITS BEEN IN A WEEK NOW... OH GOD THE WAIT IS AWFUL

WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE RECEIVED THERE'S ... HERE IS HOPING THAT WILL BE US SOON:yes:

Guest cazbob
Hey all, anyone else get soo disappointed every morning when you check your status and it's not changed?!! I got really excited when Steen's visa went through in 13 days, as mine is same office.. but 18days now :( I emailed them and they said case officer within 2-3weeks so should be this week! Please let it be this week!! :) hope everyone is well just thinking outloud on here! Lol x

yup, if mine is kept to the same timeline as kbo i should get mine this week.... i keep having really vivid dreams of checking the online status thingy and it saying approved.

keep the faith lway, and just don't get your hopes up too high!

i've been waiting 33 days now and wouldn't be in the least surprised (although i would be heart-broken) if i'm still sitting here in another 33 days the way things have gone with my application!!

:arghh:

Guest JennyHanson

I have been offered a job in melbourne (construction recruitment) and I am nominating my fella onto the visa. the company are sponsoring me. visa was submitted on 16/3 - i then got asked to do a chest x ray which was done last tuesday - i'm still waiting for the hospital to email the x ray files over to the Immy bureau - my fella has not been asked to do one. Hoping that once they get the x ray's it will be a quick process..... hoping to go next month! bit stressy!

I felt that for 20 days! Applied on 10/03 and was hoping to get it before 30/03, would save 9k, cause I'm already in Perth, but in a student visa. If it had come before that I would had cancel the course. Unfourtunetelly, no news. On the 31 the company's sponsorship was approved, but the nomination and the visa remains.

Guest Lway_2000
yup, if mine is kept to the same timeline as kbo i should get mine this week.... i keep having really vivid dreams of checking the online status thingy and it saying approved.

keep the faith lway, and just don't get your hopes up too high!

i've been waiting 33 days now and wouldn't be in the least surprised (although i would be heart-broken) if i'm still sitting here in another 33 days the way things have gone with my application!!

:arghh:

OMG I had the same kind of dream Cazbob! It seemed so real! Thats maybe why I was soo disappointed this morning :( ok I'll try to be patient it's hard for me! Lol.. It's nice to vent and have others understand :) hope yours is soon yours has been ages you deserve it to come!! Xx

Guest JennyHanson

yep - was submitted mid march (my fiance is nominated on mine also) - the bureau requested i had a chest x ray which i had a week ago - just waiting for it all to get sent to the bureau. my new boss doesn't reckon i will be waiting long for it - hope not - due to start 23rd may! x

Guest JennyHanson

well he has no job to go to so hopefully he'll be snapped up! he has years of rail experience so we are hoping that stands him in good stead.....

Hi there

I am not absolutely certain but from what I can gather it sounds like you are very close now... medicals and there final confirmations always indicate the final hurdle so dont worry ... your nearly at that finish gate !!!!:wink:

Guest JennyHanson

good because i am getting fed up of checking the tracking thing on line.

although my new boss (who is sponsoring me) says he has not yet been notified of a case manager for our application?

as soon as this goes through i am cracking open the champagne!

good because i am getting fed up of checking the tracking thing on line.

although my new boss (who is sponsoring me) says he has not yet been notified of a case manager for our application?

as soon as this goes through i am cracking open the champagne!

Do you have an agent dealing with this visa ? If so then perhaps drop them a line asking them about the case officer and why the company have not yet been contacted ? We are on a sponsored 457 but my partners company have an agent dealing with us so we just have to go through the motions of waiting now also ..

Guest JennyHanson

i've just emailed to find out - i think he is dealing with it himself as he submitted all my application for me - i'm hoping to fly on may 16th so we have a bit of time to play with... and i know very very few get rejected but until i see the word 'approved' I'm going to remain on tenterhooks!

be worth it in the end though won't it....

I think this is the problem with being able to check online everyday as it will drive you to distraction eventually !!! Fortunately for me and my partner we cannot check anything as the agent is dealing with the whole process so have not been given any access online ... thank god or I would also be driving myself loopy !!! :twitcy:

i've just emailed to find out - i think he is dealing with it himself as he submitted all my application for me - i'm hoping to fly on may 16th so we have a bit of time to play with... and i know very very few get rejected but until i see the word 'approved' I'm going to remain on tenterhooks!

be worth it in the end though won't it....

Certainly will Jen !!! I am sure you wont be long now and those words Approved " will be so sweet :wink:

Guest JennyHanson

Still can't quite believe we're moving to Melbourne.... bit different from Cardiff!! :laugh:

Archived