457 processing times

Lexi

Guest Lway_2000

Shouldn't be like that- should be done in date order! Maybe they pick out the easy ones first? Ozzietobe you shouldn't contact immigration direct anyways it all has to be done through your agent. I think they are funny about that, only want to deal with one person. I'm going to call immigration tonight as I have no agent. It has been longer then thy advised for case officer and they haven't responded to my email. I hate to be a pest but it is longer than advised and my employer pressuring me! I can at least ask put my mind at rest.. Last time I called them they were really nice :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cazbob

thanks Steen! i've just about got 3 hairs left on my head and they're all grey!!

nah only kidding, although it often feels like it! :(

i will run through the streets of Dublin shouting at the top of my lungs once it comes through, it will be so good!! but after the trauma of waiting near on 6 months now i've taken the "A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed" approach and i'm assuming it'll be another week or two... or six before i get the the green light!

the wait continues.............

Guest cazbob

.... and the wait can stop!

13/04/2011 - Applicant Approved!

I cannot believe it!!

Off to book tickets now.... ADELAIDE HERE WE COME!!!!!!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest CESCAK

I cannot believe it!!

I wasn't writing much in this forum but I kept checking your posts. I've logged just week after you, so You getting your today, gives me hope for next week, even thought it's going probably just drive me more crazy. Congratulations and good luck!

Hi

Thats fantastic news for you. I applied for e457 on the 29th March. The new employer had confirmation on Friday that our nomination has been approved but I havent heard anything yet. Any idea what this means?

Awaiting anxious for new from IMMI.

Thanks Michelle:confused:

I cannot believe it!!

Guest cazbob
Hi

Thats fantastic news for you. I applied for e457 on the 29th March. The new employer had confirmation on Friday that our nomination has been approved but I havent heard anything yet. Any idea what this means?

Awaiting anxious for new from IMMI.

Thanks Michelle:confused:

It means your one step closer - they will now begin to look at your visa application!

there's no way to say when you'll get your visa - could be weeks, could be months, just keep an eye on it and hopefully it'll be approved in no time!

Guest JennyHanson

my new boss had confirmation yesterday that the sponsorship nomination has been approved - that's stage one done - he reckons meblourne are usually relatively quick at getting them pushed through once this stage has been passed.

i'm the 21st brit he has brought across so i trust him....

I cannot believe it!!

Awwwwww Caz that's great news!

Let us know when you fly...... :wubclub:

Guest cazbob

Thanks everyone!!

We booked tickets today so we fly out on saturday April 23rd arriving into Adelaide april 25th at stupid o'clock in the morning!!

So 10 days to go.... stay tuned for my rants about how i can't pack my bag to make it any lighter than 50kg and how i don't have enough time to say bye to everyone......

Can't contain myself!!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest Lway_2000

OMG!!! CONGRATS CAZBOB!!! about bloody time!! I'm going to miss you on here too :( good luck with everything!! Xx

Guest cazbob

thanks! :D

i still don't think i still believe it - flights are booked so it's really happening....... it'll set in soon, i'm sure!

:D

also i don't think i'll be giving up on PIO just yet, but it's so nice to see that some of you had been following my 'plight'!

i'l be sure to keep u all updated as to how we got on for the next little while! :D

I cannot believe it!!

Congrats and Wellcome CazBob!!

Guest cazbob
CazBob, congratulations! guess I'll finally be seeing you for that lunch sometime then :)

for sure, PM winging its way to you now! :D

Guest Lway_2000

Hi all,

Just an update... I called Diac this morning and they said I have got a case officer yay! But they couldn't tell when she got my case and she hadn't even started on it yet (as no notes) So they gave me her email address to find out progress. I have emailed her no reply yet..But I'm hoping now that have a CO things will get moving now! X

Guest Draecos

Updated the spreadsheet with our details. The processing times seem much faster than I thought they might be! Crickey this could all happen faster than I imagined.

Dont want to get my hopes up though!

Guest CESCAK

HI, I'm also awaiting 457 . My situation:

8/03 submitted application, process commenced, x ray requested from my wife only

9/03 spons. approved

14/03 nomination approved

22/03 x ray done

31/03 health requirements outstanding, referred

04/ 04 info request- 815 form (health undertaking)-sent immediately

06/04 application processed further, info received , health requirement outstanding -referred

I'm really lost. I never seen in this forum that someone had processed further but outstanding health requirement.:confused::confused:

Guest cazbob
HI, I'm also awaiting 457 . My situation:

8/03 submitted application, process commenced, x ray requested from my wife only

9/03 spons. approved

14/03 nomination approved

22/03 x ray done

31/03 health requirements outstanding, referred

04/ 04 info request- 815 form (health undertaking)-sent immediately

06/04 application processed further, info received , health requirement outstanding -referred

I'm really lost. I never seen in this forum that someone had processed further but outstanding health requirement.:confused::confused:

have you tried ringing or emailing DIAC or your agent (if using one)? it could be that the system hasn't been updated or something!

Guest cazbob
Hi all,

Just an update... I called Diac this morning and they said I have got a case officer yay! But they couldn't tell when she got my case and she hadn't even started on it yet (as no notes) So they gave me her email address to find out progress. I have emailed her no reply yet..But I'm hoping now that have a CO things will get moving now! X

that's great Lway - if it's anything like mine it'll fly through once the case officer gets to it!

fingers firmly crossed for u!! :D

Guest Lway_2000

I really hope so, but she hasn't even touched it yet :( I hope she's full time and gets moving on it!! Feels like life is on hold! A lifetime of waiting... X

Guest CESCAK
have you tried ringing or emailing DIAC or your agent (if using one)? it could be that the system hasn't been updated or something!

I haven't, I'm actually scared. I think my employer written to them, but no answer yet. Now when you said that I may write on Monday. The waiting is really exhausting, especially that I spouse to be at work by the end of May. thanks.

Archived