457 processing times

Lexi

Yay! We got our visa granted today, I cant really explain how I feel total shock as though its not real, scared and so so excited. Took exactly 8 weeks! We are hoping to be in Perth within the month! Really cant wait.

Thanks

Jo

x

Woop woop! Another lucky winner :wink:

Congratulations Jo...maybe see you on the other side :wubclub:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ozzietobe
Yay! We got our visa granted today, I cant really explain how I feel total shock as though its not real, scared and so so excited. Took exactly 8 weeks! We are hoping to be in Perth within the month! Really cant wait.

Thanks

Jo

x

Congrats!!

Guest CESCAK

Approved!!! I can't describe how wonderful it is, to see this magic word. I think my emails worked , so Ozzietobe start writing. Good luck to all of you.:smile:

Guest CESCAK

16/01sponsorship submitted,

20/01 nomination submitted

8/03 submitted application, process commenced, x ray requested from secondary applicant

9/03 spons. approved

14/03 nomination approved

22/03 x ray done

31/03 health requirements outstanding, referred

04/ 04 info request- 815 form (health undertaking)-sent immediately

06/04 application processed further, info received , health requirement outstanding -referred

21/04 Visa Approved,

Approved!!! I can't describe how wonderful it is, to see this magic word. I think my emails worked , so Ozzietobe start writing. Good luck to all of you.:smile:

CONGRATLATIONS.... (now you can enjoy your easter eggs lol).. maybe i should of sent an easter egg to my co...???

You now need to enjoy the journey.. it's finally real now.. Good luck.

Here's hoping we're not far behind for the rest of us

Guest ibvava

Hi every one,

Congrats to CESCAK.

I too keeps a watch on this thread. My timeline is

11/03 e457 visa applied

18/03 application processing further

19/04 health requirements finalised for me and my child,

health requirements outstanding for my partner.

waiting for the health assesment for my partner.

Happy easter for everyone.

Guest CESCAK

I've just spoken to my employer in Australia. He actually made it happen. Was on the phone with our CO this morning , until she agreed it, to look at it and give answer today(He is a charmer ) So yep definitely "easter egg" may help,anything to draw attention to your application , Keep bugging them.:wink:

Guest ozzietobe

Awesome CESCAK im genuinely happy for you, at least one of us got approved before easter!!!! :)

I did finally pluck up the courage to e-mail our case officer asking very nicely if she could tell us if there was anything more outstanding? But got no reply!! Oh well nothing i can do about it now, will have to get our aussie employer to push after easter again!!!

Guest ozzietobe

:biggrin: Awesome stuff CESCAK so happy for you!!!! :hug:

Guest JennyHanson

my new boss emailed a friend of his at the bureau yesterday to see what was happening with my application - then today he had an email from my case officer requesting a couple of work references and for us to fill in two 888 forms for our relationship (defacto) as we are not married - everybody in oz off til weds now so i should be able to get it all to her by weds - then fingers crossed we will get an answer!

Guest cazbob

Lway, Robarts Family and CESAK...... CONGRATUALTIONS!!!!!!!

such a great feeling isn't it?

now you'll have the joys of the goodbyes and the packing etc!

crack open the bubbly and enjoy! :D

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest CESCAK
Awesome CESCAK im genuinely happy for you, at least one of us got approved before easter!!!! :)

I did finally pluck up the courage to e-mail our case officer asking very nicely if she could tell us if there was anything more outstanding? But got no reply!! Oh well nothing i can do about it now, will have to get our aussie employer to push after easter again!!!

Thanks man! We are so happy! It's time to get waisted! :laugh:

I'll keep checking on you. I'm genuinely hoping you will be next. Your waiting time is absurd. Maybe try calling them tomorrow, you have right to ask ,it's not like you are waiting two days and then you can enjoy your Eastern. Good luck !

Guest ozzietobe

Friend of mine sent this to me, hope its true!!!

"the longer you wait for something,the more you appreciate it when you get it, because anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for"

Guest vicstick

Congratulations!!

We got our visa today too!

Very happy.......

Off to hand notice in at work :biggrin:

Guest CESCAK
Friend of mine sent this to me, hope its true!!!

"the longer you wait for something,the more you appreciate it when you get it, because anything worth having is definitely worth waiting for"

I must say, that true

Guest CESCAK
Congratulations!!

We got our visa today too!

Very happy.......

Off to hand notice in at work :biggrin:

Congratulations!

I have to agree with you about being chilled knowing nothing gonna happen for a few days.. I have actually slept a full night (and the family think something is wrong with me now!!!)....

oh well.. re-charged ready for the wait again after the bank hols!

Good luck everyone!

Archived