457 processing times

Lexi

Guest CESCAK
Ahh bless ya- what info if not too personal? Did you already have application being processed further? I'm trying to work out if they will request info from me still yet?? It is nice to be able to check!! X

My application is being in process further since 6 of April.They didn't request further info since. I thought , is going to be approved next day. Now I think its doesn't mean anything. Don't put your hopes up, is better to be nicely surprised then be me- disappointed, inpatient...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vicstick

AAAAAAAARGH! Just to put the cherry on top, An acquaintance of ours who is heading the same way as us, who posted his application the day before us from the same post office, got his visa yesterday! Apparently when our employer contacted DIAC last week they were told that we were 2-3 weeks behind him! how can that be right/ fair? GGGRRRR

V

Guest CESCAK
AAAAAAAARGH! Just to put the cherry on top, An acquaintance of ours who is heading the same way as us, who posted his application the day before us from the same post office, got his visa yesterday! Apparently when our employer contacted DIAC last week they were told that we were 2-3 weeks behind him! how can that be right/ fair? GGGRRRR

V[/quote

that's awful, but it's happen a lot. With online application some people get approved within 4 days. I believe depends of CO, if you are from low medium or high risk country and how complicated the application is

Guest CESCAK
have you tried ringing or emailing DIAC or your agent (if using one)? it could be that the system hasn't been updated or something!

OMG, so I did I email my CO. I hope she not going to be mad and refuse my visa. I can't wait any longer. :unsure:

Lol Lway! me and you both eh :wubclub:

Just goes to show what this process does to you...

Am off to bed now hoping for better news in morning!:SLEEP:

Hi there

Ive been keeping an eye on your post as our e457 was lodged on the 29th March a few days after yours. we now have a case officer and require futher info so fingers crossed. Keep us updated on your progress.

Good Luck

Michelle:arghh:

Guest ozzietobe

Im too scared to e-mail our case officer in case she sticks us at the bottom of the pile!!!! We've been waiting since 20 January for ours :(

Guest JennyHanson

my 457 was lodged on 16th march - 5th april processing further... not a peep since.... HURRY UP I HAVE A JOB TO GO TO!

Guest CESCAK
Applicant approved!!! Yay!!!! Omg I am

Leaving in 8 days!!!! Woop woop sydney here I come!!! Xxx

Wow, Congratulations!!! :biggrin: I must be next, what time you got approved? stupid question, I know

Guest CESCAK
Im too scared to e-mail our case officer in case she sticks us at the bottom of the pile!!!! We've been waiting since 20 January for ours :(

oh don't say that , I just did, and I'm terrified, what she will answer

Guest Lway_2000

I checked it at 3:30am and said processing further.. Then checked at 08:30am and said applicant approved!! X

Guest Lway_2000

Yep definitely so happy! Thanks for sending that CV Steen - I'll make sure we find something good for you! X

Guest ozzietobe

I emailed our Aussie employer to be instead of our case officer, hoping they can find out more from their side!

Guest ozzietobe

Does anyone know if there has been a thread about case officers, would be interesting to know if we have the same people between us all, who is more efficient than others????

Guest ozzietobe

I read on another forum that 457 visa to NSW can take anywhere from 4-6 months :shocked: is this true, no wonder i've been waiting so darned long!! :arghh:

Guest CESCAK
I read on another forum that 457 visa to NSW can take anywhere from 4-6 months :shocked: is this true, no wonder i've been waiting so darned long!! :arghh:

According to the immi. web It suppose to be 2 month for low risk country, but do they mean from sponsorship or the application? My sponsorship has been submited 15 of Jan, so it is almost 4 month for me. :sad:

Guest ozzietobe

My sponsorship has been in since beginning Jan and my application was in 20 Jan so i too am waiting a looooooooong time, very frustrating and depressing when you see others getting theirs within weeks so "cescak" i totally feel your "pain".

Guest CESCAK
My sponsorship has been in since beginning Jan and my application was in 20 Jan so i too am waiting a looooooooong time, very frustrating and depressing when you see others getting theirs within weeks so "cescak" i totally feel your "pain".

I actually hate those people:err:

Guest ozzietobe

Sorry should rather have put, my sponsorship has been approved since early January and my application has been in since 20 January :frown: this morning, still nothing for me, no change. :no:

our case manager requested more information on 8th march.. it was sent over the weekend, so it was there for monday 11th march, and only this morning has our status changed to information received!.. Hoping that it is actually moving now! Horrible having your mind in Oz and your body here! (It's not working for me this limbo land!!!)...

Good luck to everyone who's feeling the strain of the wait...:arghh:

Archived