457 processing times

Lexi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Visa lodged 31st March. Just got the email from immigration agent saying visa's have been approved. SUPERB!

Immigration agent was surprised as well as we had been advised that the OH would require a chest x-ray as if she works she'll be working with children. Been told to now cancel her appointment for tomorrow as the CO has used her discretion and approved the visa.

It's all starting to get rather real now. Got a start date in Melbourne of 14th June and Australian HR are across today to brief the team that are going across, then there's a family get-together to ensure the OH's are involved at all stages. Life is good!

Guest JennyHanson

reading these threads is not good for my health!

on the 5th april it said health requirements finalised and application being processed further....

come on people - put me out of my misery!!!!!!!

:wacko:

:goofy:

Hi guys, just checked my status now and it says: applicant approved

====================================================

applicant 1 date of birth: 12 october 1976 passport no: Xxxxxxxx

your visa is valid until: 07/04/2015

you are allowed to make: Multiple entries to and from australia during the validity of your visa

your initial period of stay is: Until 07 april 2015

your period of stay is: Until 07 april 2015

conditions attached to your visa: 8501 - health cover

8107- work limitation

====================================================

thanks guys for all the support and hope yours come soon!

457 visa spreadsheet

absolutely superb congrats !!!!! Lets hope we are celebrating soon like u and yours xxxx bon voyage

Visa lodged 31st March. Just got the email from immigration agent saying visa's have been approved. SUPERB!

Immigration agent was surprised as well as we had been advised that the OH would require a chest x-ray as if she works she'll be working with children. Been told to now cancel her appointment for tomorrow as the CO has used her discretion and approved the visa.

It's all starting to get rather real now. Got a start date in Melbourne of 14th June and Australian HR are across today to brief the team that are going across, then there's a family get-together to ensure the OH's are involved at all stages. Life is good!

How wonderful !!!! big congrats xxx enjoy the feeling

Hi

Hot off the press...

We completed our forms with our agent in Mid March and did not have to do any police checks or medicals

Our actuals visa was lodged on 25 March and was granted on the 4th April - 6 working days!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

We were quoted 4 - 6 weeks so we are stunned and delighted

I hope I have not got your hopes up now????

Good luck

:wink:

wow !!! head spinning fast visas ... isnt that wonderful ... congrats

enjoy your day :jiggy:

reading these threads is not good for my health!

on the 5th april it said health requirements finalised and application being processed further....

come on people - put me out of my misery!!!!!!!

:wacko:

Hey Jen

It will be along soon .... dont u fear :wink:

How wonderful !!!! big congrats xxx enjoy the feeling

Thanks loubeany! I'm just waiting for the ecstatic feeling to subside and be overcome with worry about how quickly everything has happened and how soon we'll be heading off! Soooooo much to do, soooooo little time to do it in.

The Hippo

Thanks loubeany! I'm just waiting for the ecstatic feeling to subside and be overcome with worry about how quickly everything has happened and how soon we'll be heading off! Soooooo much to do, soooooo little time to do it in.

The Hippo

Try not to worry... your off to start a new life and it will be wonderful! It's amazing how much you can do when you have to! Try and enjoy it all the way.

we are waiting for ours, and all I'm bothered about is me dogs (OH not impressed.. while he checks the shipping companies, I'm doing a 3 hour drive to check kennels!)

Guest cazbob

Congrats Walber, Carsnhoj and Hugo! :D

wishing I had my COs details so i could ring and see what the hold up is - so very sick of waiting! :'(

Guest Lway_2000

21 days and being driven crazy!!! Ahhh... They said case officer should be assigned by 3 weeks- I might email on monday and ask? My boss is pushing me for a date which is stressing me more! Congrats to those who are approved!! Xx

Try not to worry... your off to start a new life and it will be wonderful! It's amazing how much you can do when you have to! Try and enjoy it all the way.

we are waiting for ours, and all I'm bothered about is me dogs (OH not impressed.. while he checks the shipping companies, I'm doing a 3 hour drive to check kennels!)

Funny you say that. Whilst I'm running about trying to get the house rented out and all the various bits of paperwork in place and all the rest of the stuff on our 'Things to Do' List, the OH is snowed under organsining our calendar, to ensure we meet up with everyone before we leave. Her head is spinning :wacko:

Guest CESCAK

HI, I'm also awaiting 457 . My situation:

8/03 submitted application, process commenced, x ray requested from my wife only

9/03 spons. approved

14/03 nomination approved

22/03 x ray done

31/03 health requirements outstanding, referred

04/ 04 info request- 815 form (health undertaking)

06/04 application processed further, info received , health requirement outstanding -referred

Someone know what this mean? I'm so fed up of checking for visa:mad:

Guest CESCAK
Someone will let you know what this means am sure , dont worry it will all come good everyone on here has been in your position at some point or another

Thanks and Good luck.

Guest cazbob
21 days and being driven crazy!!! Ahhh... They said case officer should be assigned by 3 weeks- I might email on monday and ask? My boss is pushing me for a date which is stressing me more! Congrats to those who are approved!! Xx

Lway, who are you going to email? i'm driven demented here!!

also who said a case officer should be assigned by 3 weeks? DIAC??

Congratulations Walber!!!!

And thank you for putting the spreadsheet together.... :wubclub:

Good luck with the Big Move :yes:

Hi Hapersgirl, really thanks.

Quite unussual, but I am already living and working here in Perth for 10 months, but in a student visa. Now I can think clear about the future, finally I'm free.

Guest suganyasek

hello izzie

just joined the forum and apologize if i repeat anything

is that your employer SBS approval, nomination were done in 4 days from lodging?? i'm curious as i'm trying to understand the time it take for employer sponsor approval and nomination..

thanks

Guest cazbob
hello izzie

just joined the forum and apologize if i repeat anything

is that your employer SBS approval, nomination were done in 4 days from lodging?? i'm curious as i'm trying to understand the time it take for employer sponsor approval and nomination..

thanks

There's no quoted time for how long the sponsorship or nomination take and the times vary wildly from case to case - take a look at the spreadsheet for an idea of some people's timescales.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoG0R9BMv5S5dEZfZ3E2NmpETTZZdFM0dzc1SWk5Nnc&hl=en_GB&authkey=CO2Q1_IE#gid=0

assume about 4-6 weeks, seems to be a good guesstimate but don't be surprised if it whizzes through in days or drags on (like mine) for months!! :arghh:

Archived