457 processing times

Lexi

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
how long did your visa take?

We havent got it yet its been in about 10 days now and there suggesting it will take around 4 weeks so lets see shall we :biggrin:

Its all to much for me to be honest at times as it hits me some days that I am moving to other side of world and we are totally not ready aghhhh:eek:

Guest JennyHanson

my boss just emailed me and said they don't use agents as in there opinion they can delay things - he has sponsored 20 people and not had issues... told me i've just got to be patient!

ours went in on 16th march....

Hi everyone

Our application went in on 26th Feb and was approved on the 13th March, no further info, no police checks or medicals etc. It was through an agent that the employer uses and we are going to Brisbane, so I do believe it was the Sydney office which processed our visa. Hope this helps.

Good luck everyone :)

Lynda

my boss just emailed me and said they don't use agents as in there opinion they can delay things - he has sponsored 20 people and not had issues... told me i've just got to be patient!

ours went in on 16th march....

Glad you spoke to ur boss thats good will help u be calmer maybe...with regards to agents delaying things I dont think thats so true as it all depends on how large the company is and how many visas need processing. In honesty if the company is smaller then they may have admin team that can happily deal with it which is great, we have been told 4 weeks and the last few thee agent sorted for the company came through in 2/3 weeks so heres hoping hey x have good day Jen x

Hi everyone

Our application went in on 26th Feb and was approved on the 13th March, no further info, no police checks or medicals etc. It was through an agent that the employer uses and we are going to Brisbane, so I do believe it was the Sydney office which processed our visa. Hope this helps.

Good luck everyone :)

Lynda

Hi Lynda

Who sorted your visa for you was a company agent ? great to hear it went smoothly ... well done and best of luck with moving to Brisbane :biggrin:

Guest JennyHanson

at least i have the cats move under control - we have 3 cats to take - gone with petair uk - they are being amazingly helpful! pets are so bloody expensive though!! just hope we find somewhere to rent with them when we get to melbourne...

at least i have the cats move under control - we have 3 cats to take - gone with petair uk - they are being amazingly helpful! pets are so bloody expensive though!! just hope we find somewhere to rent with them when we get to melbourne...

we are taking two rottie dogs... dont think expensive is the right word OMG!!! and as we are in Spain, they have 6 months quarantine too...but hey, they're worth it.. (if we get the visa!)

Same situation as You Jen !!! We are with pet air for our dog and 2 cats and yes its expensive ...... night sweats on cost !!!! But they have received all permits and booking them now so pleased as punch they are getting sorted. My friend who lives in Perth says just make friends with house agents and they will help out .... I have made individual pet resume explaining about our pets and there personalities so hope that too helps !! We will be just fine Jen .. its all just worry and when we get there we will get sorted !! Where there's a will there's a way" isnt that what they say :biggrin:

Loubeany - how long did your permits take to come through?

8 Days Jen ........... I was biting my fingernails all week .. but this morning they came through. I think maybe there busy at the moment so expect it to take a week or more :mad:

Saying that I sent them few bother e mails and they were great saying dont worry they are being processed so good service.. expensive but good !! Thank god Defra is free of charge / Finally something that doesnt cost money !!!!:twitcy::skeptical:

:goofy:

Hi guys, just checked my status now and it says: Applicant Approved

====================================================

Applicant 1 Date of birth: 12 October 1976 Passport No: XXXXXXXX

Your visa is valid until: 07/04/2015

You are allowed to make: Multiple entries to and from Australia during the validity of your visa

Your initial period of stay is: Until 07 April 2015

Your period of stay is: Until 07 April 2015

Conditions attached to your visa: 8501 - Health cover

8107- Work limitation

====================================================

Thanks guys for all the support and hope yours come soon!

457 Visa Spreadsheet

Hi Lynda

Who sorted your visa for you was a company agent ? great to hear it went smoothly ... well done and best of luck with moving to Brisbane :biggrin:

Hi Loubeany

My husbands employer used a company in Victoria called Absolute Immigration Services

Hope everything comes good for you too [and everyone else] Good luck, I'm sure it won't be long now. I really don't know why we all panic as I have not heard of anyone being refused the visa! It's the bl**dy wait which kills us:arghh:

Lynda x

Guest Hugotheboss

Hi

Hot off the press...

We completed our forms with our agent in Mid March and did not have to do any police checks or medicals

Our actuals visa was lodged on 25 March and was granted on the 4th April - 6 working days!!!!!!!! Unbelievable!

We were quoted 4 - 6 weeks so we are stunned and delighted

I hope I have not got your hopes up now????

Good luck

:wink:

Archived