ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has any one got approved of the 856 application parramatta launched on 29th June 12 DRC with the cook occupation. I m being really impatient now. I've to go visit my family early January overseas. Do u guys think I can do that even if I don't get the application approved and not effecting my application processing as well. I need to book the flight tickets now. Ay suggestions guys.

Has any one got approved of the 856 application launched on 29th June 12 DRC with the cook occupation. I m being really impatient now. I've to go visit my family early January overseas. Do u guys think I can do that even if I don't get the application approved and not effecting my application processing as well. I need to book the flight tickets now. Ay suggestions guys.

parramatta. Sorry new user. Dont know how to delete this one.

I called DIAC today, they said when a CO goes on leave their cases are distributed to another CO, but obviously this will cause delays as other CO's have their own case loads. Short story: another delay. I know DIAC only shuts down from 25 December - 1 January, but a lot of public servants (like my original case officer!) take leave at Christmas, so even if the Department isn't officially closed there are always less people working until end of January in my experience.

I called DIAC today, they said when a CO goes on leave their cases are distributed to another CO, but obviously this will cause delays as other CO's have their own case loads. Short story: another delay. I know DIAC only shuts down from 25 December - 1 January, but a lot of public servants (like my original case officer!) take leave at Christmas, so even if the Department isn't officially closed there are always less people working until end of January in my experience.

Agree with you....~~ Like last year... but why they gonna give their case to the other CO??? I thought they will keep until they come back~~

Guest pintu80

hi guys

i have got My PR approval today

this is my time line

applied visa and nomination both together on 1/05/2012

case office assign on 14th nov 2012

visa grant on 12/12/12

in Melbourne office

cheers

i wish everyone get very soon

hi guys

this is my time line

visa grant on 12/12/12

in Melbourne office

cheers

Congrats ~~ Lucky get your approval before Xmas~~

hi guys

this is my time line

visa grant on 12/12/12

in Melbourne office

cheers

Congratulations dude, the date in itself was once in a life time, your grant of the PR made it unforgettable for you.......! NOW GO OUT THERE AND ENJOY YOUR PR STATUS..............! CHEERS

Hi All,

I have also applied 186 DRC through a MA. My timelines are -

Nomination lodged - 10/12/2012

Nomination Ack letter -10/12/2012

Application lodged by MA - 11/12/2012

Application Ack letter - 14/12/2012

Registered for Medicare today but seems a long wait for final approval :(

Guest pintu80
Hi Pintu80, what kind of ENS did you apply - transition or direct entry? Thanks

i have applied 856 i think direct onshore file

Hi OzKid,

Can you please advise how you can apply for Medicare? I'm on 186 as well with my de facto partner. Does it mean that she is able to apply for one as well?

Hi Numi0103 I went to Medicare office with my passport and acknowledgement letter .. And filled one form which you can download from Medicare website .. It was very easy ...

So yet again I was told I'd hear something today and when I called back the same woman said "I don't tell people a day they will hear" - she said my new case officer is looking into my request but at this stage I can't imagine anything will happen before Christmas. So annoying.

Still have 1 week la.... HAHA~~~

Archived