ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

For my case, only a modified letter certifying a prior employment was needed and that was the only requirement pointed out. Upon submitting the new letter, I inquired about the next steps but did not receive an update yet.

No, i have submitted everything. All i can do is, just wait for the decision.........................My medicals, AFP have already been submitted............ So, it's just another waiting game i guess..........wat about u? What's ur situ.. like?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, i have submitted everything. All i can do is, just wait for the decision.........................My medicals, AFP have already been submitted............ So, it's just another waiting game i guess..........wat about u? What's ur situ.. like?

Be patient guys~~~ once you submit the required documents~~ CO start processing your application. Normally it takes 3 weeks to 3 months~~~Lots of files will be verified with others goverment departments~~

hi friends.... i read few thread few months ago and i realized i am not only the one waiting for the decision,,, before read this, i felt that, something wrong with my application....

and after all i read trough your cases... i understood all.... now i wish the best of luck for all of you...

today they approved my application.... so happy....

i applied for ens 121 offshore on 23/03/2012.... CO allotted on 16/11/12.. submitted all required papers on19/11/12... pre decision approved on 22/11/12... took exit on 27/11/12... visa granted on 28/11/12....

hooo hoooo... thanks friends for your valuable threads...

hi friends.... i read few thread few months ago and i realized i am not only the one waiting for the decision,,, before read this, i felt that, something wrong with my application....

and after all i read trough your cases... i understood all.... now i wish the best of luck for all of you...

today they approved my application.... so happy....

i applied for ens 121 offshore on 23/03/2012.... CO allotted on 16/11/12.. submitted all required papers on19/11/12... pre decision approved on 22/11/12... took exit on 27/11/12... visa granted on 28/11/12....

hooo hoooo... thanks friends for your valuable threads...

Hi naaz, congratulation!!!

So happy to hear you get approval after 8 months... Have a lovely holiday~~

Hi

Got case officer today. Requested proof of working on 457 for 2 years & 12 months working with employer... Anyone no what documents they are asking?

Nomination & application ENS non DR or MA - parramatta 25th June

thanks

Hi Mojacar

Easiest and most strongest support thing is to give them your previous two-year-PAYG, because your employer name is listed on it and ATO has a relative record.~~

Or, you can ask your employer to write a proof of working experience and mention the working period on it.

Good luck ~~

btw~~ what's your position number on your ACK letter? Would you mind sharing it?

Cheers

Guest chsydney

Hi ,

I would like to update my timeline.

Nomination approved 30th may 2012

visa application lodged 28th june 2012 non drc Parramatta

Co allocated 26th Nove 2012

Co requested PCC again because according to him current one is expired.

Yesterday I applied for PCC will take around 4-5 working days...

Visa Decision .........Pending...

Hi Mojacar

Easiest and most strongest support thing is to give them your previous two-year-PAYG, because your employer name is listed on it and ATO has a relative record.~~

Or, you can ask your employer to write a proof of working experience and mention the working period on it.

Good luck ~~

btw~~ what's your position number on your ACK letter? Would you mind sharing it?

Cheers

Thanks heaps for the information - we will submit info today. I will dig through my emails & check position number.

Also slightly worried as I have a flight to UK in December & I'm guessing I need to be onshore for a decision?!

Hows everything with your application?

:)

Hi ,

I would like to update my timeline.

Nomination approved 30th may 2012

visa application lodged 28th june 2012 non drc Parramatta

Co allocated 26th Nove 2012

Co requested PCC again because according to him current one is expired.

Yesterday I applied for PCC will take around 4-5 working days...

Visa Decision .........Pending...

Can you guys tell me - are you being notified you got a CO just by a letter in the mail? Or via email?

Guest chsydney
Can you guys tell me - are you being notified you got a CO just by a letter in the mail? Or via email?

I got an email from Case officer.

Thanks

Thanks heaps for the information - we will submit info today. I will dig through my emails & check position number.

Also slightly worried as I have a flight to UK in December & I'm guessing I need to be onshore for a decision?!

Hows everything with your application?

:)

Nothing happens to me since I got the ACK letter, so... I want to find out is there anything related to the postion number..

btw Mojacar, the position number is NOT in the ACK letter. It's in the email which come with that ACK letter.

Thank you

Nothing happens to me since I got the ACK letter, so... I want to find out is there anything related to the postion number..

btw Mojacar, the position number is NOT in the ACK letter. It's in the email which come with that ACK letter.

Thank you

I applied in person in Canberra and got my ack letter in person that day, so didn't get an email with ack letter and don't know my position # - I wonder what mine is? I've called DIAC so many times already to check on the progress of my application I don't know if I should bother finding out my position #. I just hope I get a CO before Christmas...I know I'm whingeing but my office is so unbearable at the moment I just want the peace of mind incase it gets worse.

Non DRC 856 application and nomination submitted 26/6/12 (Parramatta) requested age Exemption

Acknowledgement letter received 10/8/12 position no. 2556

CO allocated 13/11/12 & requested medicals

Medicals completed 23/11/12

Visa granted 29/11/12!!

I applied in person in Canberra and got my ack letter in person that day, so didn't get an email with ack letter and don't know my position # - I wonder what mine is? I've called DIAC so many times already to check on the progress of my application I don't know if I should bother finding out my position #. I just hope I get a CO before Christmas...I know I'm whingeing but my office is so unbearable at the moment I just want the peace of mind incase it gets worse.

....Canberra. Which COE does it belong to? Sydney or Melbourne?? If it's in Sydney, it's quick~~ otherwise, ......keep waiting~~

Non DRC 856 application and nomination submitted 26/6/12 (Parramatta) requested age Exemption

Acknowledgement letter received 10/8/12 position no. 2556

CO allocated 13/11/12 & requested medicals

Medicals completed 23/11/12

Visa granted 29/11/12!!

Congratulation jorr~~~ haha~~

Thank you for sharing your position#. My one is 767 position behind you... OMG~~~~~

Is there anyone happy to share the postion# as well??

Cheers

....Canberra. Which COE does it belong to? Sydney or Melbourne?? If it's in Sydney, it's quick~~ otherwise, ......keep waiting~~

Sydney - Parramatta is my processing office. But because I lodged in person at the Canberra office, I got an ACK letter then and there and it doesn't seem to have a position # on it. ah well, doesn't matter really, I'll just keep waiting. I know Sydney is going pretty quick I'm just impatient right now! :)

Hi all~~~

Could you guys pls sharing your position number in the ACK letter?

My one is 3323.

Hey Channel Lee, we have the same position number. does this matter on how and when they allocate case officer? mine is a 186 visa and lodged on September 2012.

Hey Channel Lee, we have the same position number. does this matter on how and when they allocate case officer? mine is a 186 visa and lodged on September 2012.

That's interesting~~~~ HOHO~~ .... Does this mean we may have the same CO?

Anyone has any updates this week~~~???

Archived