ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

IMPORTANT NOTICE: OCT-NOV Bridging Visas

Due to system issues we are unable to grant Bridging Visas for e-lodged applications between the 27th of October and 23rd of November, inclusive of these dates. If you have a substantive visa that has already expired or require a bridging visa during this period, please send an email with the following subject heading "OCT - NOV Bridging Visa" to this email inbox. In the email, please specify the full name of the applicant, TRN and date of birth.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Parramatta Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD=width: 189]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

Does this mean I should have a CO as well????

OMG!!!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Karma

What is Global Health...? Why do you need to apply that?

At least you have your CO... I don't even know whether I will have a CO before Xmas or not....

Hi Lee,

My family was overseas when i was requested for Medicals, so we had to take medicals from 2 ends. I took mine with Medibank which is already finalised. But my family since they were overseas, had to take theirs from an authorized medical centre. And Global health in my understanding is that government body which has Medical officers for CommonWealth that look at the reports referred from any Overseas Medical centres. You don't have to worry about it, you are in Sydney and you must have had taken it with Medibank..............so don't worry............! I have to, because, i rang up the other day and they said they are nearly a month behind from the date Medical reports for my family was received.............So, at this stage all i can do is wait until the Medicals for my family is finalized..................

It's really hard, I know. My life in Australia in a nutshell:

Arrived 10/11/2006 on Working holiday visa

31/07/2007 granted first 457 visa

20/08/2008 granted 2nd 457 visa when I switched employers

09/07/2009 granted Spousal visa with my partner

01/02/2010 - relationship with my partner broke down, began a long year of stress not knowing what would happen to me re: immigration.

09/02/2011 granted ANOTHER 457 visa as my relationship broke down and I had to start from scratch

29/06/2012 applied for ENS 856 visa...the same week I applied, my job became really stressful, redundancies are happening all around me, the recruitment (my job) market has gone downhill, people are negative and unhappy and coming to work everyday is a nightmare....still waiting....

The worst part is, my friends try to be there for me through the stress but don't fully understand because they're all Aussie. I'm now engaged to a wonderful Aussie man, but everyone keeps saying "can't you just marry him and become an Aussie?" and they don't understand that's not how it works. It's SO annoying having to explain over and over why I can't just quit my job, why I can't just marry my partner earlier than we want and get citizenship, why I can't work for Government (I live in Canberra), why I don't get Medicare, WHY WHY WHY. Ok I'm giving myself a nervous breakdown now lol.

Due to system issues we are unable to grant Bridging Visas for e-lodged applications between the 27th of October and 23rd of November, inclusive of these dates. If you have a substantive visa that has already expired or require a bridging visa during this period, please send an email with the following subject heading "OCT - NOV Bridging Visa" to this email inbox. In the email, please specify the full name of the applicant, TRN and date of birth.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

This mailbox handles enquiries about applications under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).

It is important that you read this entire email as it provides answers to many questions about ENS/RSMS processing. Please be aware that if your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individual response.

If your enquiry is urgent and relates to an ENS or RSMS case currently with the Parramatta Processing Centre you can expect a reply within 5 working days.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below:[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

OMG!!!!

Thanks Channel Lee for sharing this... I applied on 29th !!! So I need to wait wait wait!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

[TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

28 June 2012

[/TD]

15 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

8 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 June 2012

[/TD]

27 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

OMG!!!!

Thanks for posting this Channel Lee, I have requested my MA to follow up with immi since my application date was 27 June 2012.

01/02/2010 - relationship with my partner broke down, began a long year of stress not knowing what would happen to me re: immigration.

09/02/2011 granted ANOTHER 457 visa as my relationship broke down and I had to start from scratch

29/06/2012 applied for ENS 856 visa...the same week I applied, my job became really stressful, redundancies are happening all around me, the recruitment (my job) market has gone downhill, people are negative and unhappy and coming to work everyday is a nightmare....still waiting....

The worst part is, my friends try to be there for me through the stress but don't fully understand because they're all Aussie. I'm now engaged to a wonderful Aussie man, but everyone keeps saying "can't you just marry him and become an Aussie?" and they don't understand that's not how it works. It's SO annoying having to explain over and over why I can't just quit my job, why I can't just marry my partner earlier than we want and get citizenship, why I can't work for Government (I live in Canberra), why I don't get Medicare, WHY WHY WHY. Ok I'm giving myself a nervous breakdown now lol.

Take it easy missdirection. Everything will be fine~~.

Guest projuri

:ssign4:I just received my PR. 856 DR applied end of June 2012.

Agent said that CO requested extra documents from my employer which is unusual and it took frustrating ~2-3 weeks to process it. I tried to ask what sort of the documents were requested and agent said it's confidential and refused to answer which is a bit weird, but I'm happy anyway.

Hi Missdirection.. Relax.. all is well..

Don't worry, everything will be alright.. you are nearly there......few more days and you will have it......Good luck to you.

You are not alone Missdirection. Like the other's have said hang in there. You have came very far and well done for sticking it out.

I have been through my fair share (2 x 457's, redundancy, etc etc) and I have a friend who had an even worse situation.

FYI you may be eligible for Medicare. I was not eligible on my 457 but became eligible as soon as my PR visa "application" was acknowledged. Worth checking.

Good Luck!! Maybe dance with Santa to cheer up...

:xmas24:

Thanks guys, you're all very sweet for trying to cheer me up! I'm okay, was just having a blah day on Friday and being a drama queen! I am extremely impatient anyway, so this kind of waiting was always going to send me nuts every now and then. I do realise though that I'm pretty lucky, got a CO after 6 months and before Xmas, and a lot of people are still waiting so I won't complain anymore!

You are not alone Missdirection. Like the other's have said hang in there. You have came very far and well done for sticking it out.

I have been through my fair share (2 x 457's, redundancy, etc etc) and I have a friend who had an even worse situation.

FYI you may be eligible for Medicare. I was not eligible on my 457 but became eligible as soon as my PR visa "application" was acknowledged. Worth checking.

Good Luck!! Maybe dance with Santa to cheer up...

:xmas24:

Hi All,

I have jsut been told that although I applied via parramatta office, my ENS application was forwarded to Perth office. Any ideas why that is happening? Perhaps jsut that Perth has lees backup of files? Or do the troublemakers get sent over to WA? lol

Lena

Hi All,

Here is some info that I received from the offical enquiries section of immigration with an idea of why some applications are taking longer than others to process:

"In regards to your application being moved to Perth, it hopefully is a “good” thing. We are trying to come up with ways to make processing more efficient, with the large amount of cases we have on hand. One of the ways was to focus on particular occupations and centralise them. That way a case officer can understand the occupation and what the requirements are, and hopefully being enabled to process these cases more efficiently.

In regards to our allocation, it is meant to be in date order. However, this is usually date order of receipt in our Parramatta Office. If a client lodged in Brisbane, for example, although their lodgement date is one date, by the time the application in transferred to Parramatta it may be a few days later. Moreover, with a large number of files, occasionally, some files do get misplaced and are not allocated within their date. Any such cases should be brought to our attention so that we can rectify the issue.

Congratulations kRaghu007! That's been a long wait, but you have the reward.

My circumstances:

Nomination (ENS 186 [457 Transition pathway]) & Visa lodged 29th November 2012 (Decision Ready) at Parammatta.

I suspect that I'm in for a long, long wait! Does anybody out there share the same cirumstances as me?

How many more days, do i have to wait......Medicals were taken a month ago? This stress is bugging me....can't sleep, can't concentrate..........! Life has never been like this before.....! It's hard, very hard........! SANTA :xmas10: i need your blessings........

Just emailed my case officer, and got a reply saying she is on leave from 12/12 to 14/01! I can't believe this, looks like I won't hear anything until at least mid January considering I've heard nothing today. Bit gutted about that.

Looks like from now on it is hardly to hear someone get approval until mid-Jan~~

Archived