ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Congrats girl!! Ok~~Come down~~~Can you share what's happening?? Did you call DIAC today?

Haha ok I'll come down from my high! I'll be honest, I called DIAC on Thursday and they referred me to their Global Feedback Unit, basically I put in a complaint because my case was supposed to be referred to another CO while my CO was on leave for 1 month and I never heard anything, and then DIAC told me it wasn't referred to another CO. I put in a complaint that I got different answers and no one seemed to know where my case was. DIAC called me today and said it was a misunderstanding and claimed they had emailed me on 24 December to tell me that the CO it was referred to had a personal issue and couldn't finish my case - that's a lie, I never got an emaill, so again I complained that I did not get this email and wanted to speak to a Manager. The Manager actuslly claimed she personally emailed me twice over XMas, again I never got these emails so I told her this and she said "oh, I must have used the wrong email address". Uhm, good excuse. We hung up, and finally at 4pm today my original CO called me and said she would finalise my case by 6pm. At 5pm on the dot, she emailed me my approval letter. So, for anyone who is getting the runaround like me, it is worth calling the Global Feedback Unit to put in a complaint!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha ok I'll come down from my high! I'll be honest, I called DIAC on Thursday and they referred me to their Global Feedback Unit, basically I put in a complaint because my case was supposed to be referred to another CO while my CO was on leave for 1 month and I never heard anything, and then DIAC told me it wasn't referred to another CO. I put in a complaint that I got different answers and no one seemed to know where my case was. DIAC called me today and said it was a misunderstanding and claimed they had emailed me on 24 December to tell me that the CO it was referred to had a personal issue and couldn't finish my case - that's a lie, I never got an emaill, so again I complained that I did not get this email and wanted to speak to a Manager. The Manager actuslly claimed she personally emailed me twice over XMas, again I never got these emails so I told her this and she said "oh, I must have used the wrong email address". Uhm, good excuse. We hung up, and finally at 4pm today my original CO called me and said she would finalise my case by 6pm. At 5pm on the dot, she emailed me my approval letter. So, for anyone who is getting the runaround like me, it is worth calling the Global Feedback Unit to put in a complaint!

WOHO....! Congrats, the hard work's finally paid off.........! Now enjoy your status as a PR......! And hey,......WELCOME TO AUSTRAYA......!

WOHO....! Congrats, the hard work's finally paid off.........! Now enjoy your status as a PR......! And hey,......WELCOME TO AUSTRAYA......!

Thanks so much guys!! This forum was so comforting to me through the stress of waiting, being bullied at work, etc. I am crossing my fingers and toes for every person here who is waiting. We all deserve it!!

Hi there, does anyone have the DIAC hotline number? Or is the hotline people are referring to, just the DIAC's normal number?

Thanks in advance :wink:

If you have a CO they sometimes give their personal contact details, but the DIAC Hotline is on 131 881, or the Global Feedback Unit if you're having issues like I was is 131 177. Try 131 881 first - they will ask for your Passport # to locate your case.

My newborn just been added into 457. Now the real waiting game started !

As you guys aware my nomination approved 2 months ago and today we have sent all outstanding items (wife xray, company letters and baby passport/b.cert) as per requested by CO. The baby will be added into current visa 457 first before include into 856 application.

Anyone know how long this will take ?

Guys finally approved yesterday . Thank u so much for ur company. Also gud luck all of you. Hope your next one & very soon.

Many many congrats mate, can u pls share ur timeline, occupation and centre with us. I would really appriciate, Thanx ASHU

Thanks. My time line is:

nom DRC paramatta approve before I applie the visa. Actually was approved on 12 th June.

856 visa applied: 28th June 2012 non DRC paramatta

ask for skill waiver. Direct entry with job ready test programme .

Once again good luck guyz. Just keep patience.

The CO send my baby examination letter to some medical authority to clarify/verify. This is the only outstanding **** before deciding my application.

God knows how long this will take.

My newborn just been added into 457. Now the real waiting game started !

The CO send my baby examination letter to some medical authority to clarify/verify. This is the only outstanding **** before deciding my application.

God knows how long this will take.

good at least you get to hear from your CO . Where is my CO :-( ???????????????????????

Hi guys! I submitted my visa application in October and got the approval for the nomination last week.

Does it make any difference uploading the nomination approval onto my online application or should I just

leave it be? Thanks.

Archived