register-now-button_orig.png
and join in with discussions   
ask migration questions
message other members

..and much much more!

hybrid

ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Hello,

The old ENS timeline thread was a bit off topic and out of date. Here's a new one.

Submitted: 22/04/2010

Visa: 121

Nomination and application sent together: Yes

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes

Police checks sent simultaneously: Yes

Obviously early days yet...:SLEEP:

ENS 121 submitted 22/04/2010, approved 04/10/2010.

Guest caznphil

I am in exactly the same position except my IMO was cashed 14/4/10. I have not had any acknowledgement from Perth DIAC. The only reason I know they have received it is because of the IMO being cashed.

I too have already sent the medicals and police checks...

This is more stressful than selling my house!!

Heres to waiting......:wub:

Guest KerryCraig

Hello,

Submitted: 16/12/09

Visa: 121

Nomination approved 16th February

Medicals sent 13/03/10

Wating........................................:SLEEP:

Wow KerryCraig - that's a long wait...

I was under the impression that ENS / cat 1 is a lot quicker...

Submitted: 25/04/2010

Visa: ENS 856 onshore

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes - Well i thought so. Proof of full visa meds done and mines been accepted as fine but not the spouse and child ones. But case manager doesnt seem to know whats going on and theres been quite a few emails to tell her how to do her job (following advice from immi and sydney of course)

I love the way they take the money within minutes of recieving the app. But fail to let you know what they need if anything is missing!

Ich bin nicht ein Roboter

I am a lion

Raar

Hey theonetruechris...

When you say "case manager", is that your migration agent or the case officer at DIAC?

Cheers,

Mike

Guest KerryCraig
Wow KerryCraig - that's a long wait...

I was under the impression that ENS / cat 1 is a lot quicker...

Tell me about it!!!! apparently they say that you are supposed to get an answer within 5 months!! so our 5 months will be the 16th May, we will see!!!!! but they are struggling to cope, staff shortages........ so our agent has been told so will more likley be 7 months.......

Guest guest17520

Submitted: 01/02/2010 & 30/03/2010

Visa: 856

Nomination and application sent together: No

My company used a lawyer to do their part and I have done mine by myself. I have heard nothing yet (other than that DIAC received my application)

Guest PommyRach

Submitted: 02/02/10

Nomination, application, medicals, police checks sent together: Yes

Nomination approved: not yet

CO assigned: not yet.

office - Parra

Hello,

I've merged everyones details from all the 121/856 threads into a spreadsheet for comparison:

http://www.sendica.com/visa/timelines.xlsx

I'll try and keep it up to date - pvt me with your details and I'll add or change.

HTH,

Mike

Guest caznphil
Hello,

I've merged everyones details from all the 121/856 threads into a spreadsheet for comparison:

I'll try and keep it up to date - pvt me with your details and I'll add or change.

HTH,

Mike

**SULKING**

my computer wont let me open it....... but great idea, thank you

Caroline..:unsure:

Sorry aboot that. I created it in Excel 2010 (I'm dead up to date, me) but will work in Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 with with Office Compatibility Pack (Google it).

I've imported it into Google Docs (it's not bad actually!) - here's the URL:

http://bit.ly/121-856VisaTimelines

I haven't given anonymous users edit permissions, but let me have your Google Docs email address and can add to the editors list. Or mail me your stats.

Cheers,

Mike

**SULKING**

my computer wont let me open it....... but great idea, thank you

Caroline..:unsure:

Guest caznphil
Sorry aboot that. I created it in Excel 2010 (I'm dead up to date, me) but will work in Excel 2007 and Excel 2003 with with Office Compatibility Pack (Google it).

I haven't given anonymous users edit permissions, but let me have your Google Docs email address and can add to the editors list. Or mail me your stats.

Cheers,

Mike

Thank you, I can now view it.... (only via your link as i am completely crap at computers (the shame))

Anyhow i have applied for the 121, nomination sent in jan and approved beginning of feb, police check sent with appication for visa, medicals sent on april 20th.. so I assuming that I am going to have to get another police check done due to length of time this is taking to process...

I applied to perth.

I think thats all the info you need for the table... (as i said i'm a techno phobe)...

Thanks for taking the time again to do the chart, it is really helpful..:notworthy:

caroline ..

No worries... I've updated your details and I'll keep it up to date with anything ENS-wise posted here.

Best of luck!

Thank you, I can now view it.... (only via your link as i am completely crap at computers (the shame))

Anyhow i have applied for the 121, nomination sent in jan and approved beginning of feb, police check sent with appication for visa, medicals sent on april 20th.. so I assuming that I am going to have to get another police check done due to length of time this is taking to process...

I applied to perth.

I think thats all the info you need for the table... (as i said i'm a techno phobe)...

Thanks for taking the time again to do the chart, it is really helpful..:notworthy:

caroline ..

Hello,

HTH,

Mike

ours took 8 weeks altogether from acknowlegement that the nomination had been passed. The nomination took 3 weeks. So 11 weeks all in. We completed everything, even medicals, police checks etc before we sent it off registered post....except form 80 because we didnt know we had to complete it. Our Case Officer asked us to complete it and we managed to get it back to her within 24 hours. Once your Case officer gets assigned to you it means .... that quite literally they are on the case and should expect an answer within about 10-14 days.

Guest nic36

Hi there

856 visa

Employer nomination accepted Nov 09

Medicals Dec 09

My application sent 12/04/10

Nomination accepted and credit card charged 15/04/10

Now: the waiting game!!

Guest GodSaveOz

Hey mate,

As per your post you applied on 25/04/2010 and you already have a case manager!!.

I applied on 25/03/2010 and there is no response yet either on Nomination or application.

Regards

GodSaveOz

Submitted: 25/04/2010

Medicals sent simultaneously: Yes - Well i thought so. Proof of full visa meds done and mines been accepted as fine but not the spouse and child ones. But case manager doesnt seem to know whats going on and theres been quite a few emails to tell her how to do her job (following advice from immi and sydney of course)

I love the way they take the money within minutes of recieving the app. But fail to let you know what they need if anything is missing!

Guest gmd

Hey... Would like to add to the spreadsheet:

Office: Parramatta

Data Medicals & Police: With Application.

Still waiting response.

Thanks!

Cheers,

Mike

Guest caznphil

OMgosh, i have just looked at the document and Jek0b has had the visa granted in 30 days but no more info on what office etc.. ... congrats Jek0b btw, how relieved you must feel... but please provide the other info... thanks

caroline

Guest nic36

We got our visas on Wednesday after 4 weeks, lodged at Paramatta...feels good...:biggrin:

We got our visas on Wednesday after 4 weeks, lodged at Paramatta...feels good...:biggrin:

Were lodging ours at Paramatta, so thats good.. You did the ENS 121 right? 4 weeks? thats quick!

[url="http://www.move2thecoast.com.au

Guest caznphil

:jiggy:CONGRATULATIONS

Guest nic36

Thanks all, it was the 856 we got :biggrin:

Guest calvinated

Hi all,

I've just started the process for the ENS 121, seeing as nothing much is coming out of my 176 application lodged in Mar 2008!:arghh:

Currently in Australia on a 457 and we've just lodged the nomination application on 17th May at Paramatta.

A bit worried as its a very small company, but I've been with them for 4 years now, and the business has been doing pretty well. Fingers crossed!

Good luck all :smile: