ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Got our visa grant yesterday. Took 4 months 4days from launch of an visa application to grant. I like to thank everyone for all the information provided. This is such a wonderful forum. All the best for everyone who are awaiting their grant. I will say hang in, you guys will hear the good news soon.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Got our visa grant yesterday. Took 4 months 4days from launch of an visa application to grant. I like to thank everyone for all the information provided. This is such a wonderful forum. All the best for everyone who are awaiting their grant. I will say hang in, you guys will hear the good news soon.

Congratulations....

Congrats ausimmi121~~~ more and more people get their visa~~~

One question~~ did you apply with any exemptions (age, skill, working experience, etc)?

Guest romiranda

sorry but I thought this thread was about 856 visa and that's exactly what I'm talking about.

someone else had the same doubt that I had if they should call, I'm telling my experience: don't bother.

Would be nice if you could post on the right topic

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know how the external checks process would work for ENS 856? Does it get initiated only after allocation of a CO? Do they take place even if the applicant is onshore?

Are PCCs enough? (I have submitted all relevant PCCs with application).

I am from a non-ETA (i.e. high risk) country. Just wondering because if there is no CO yet and once there is a CO followed by external checks, the wait gets even longer. Anyone in a similar situation and having clearer information, could kindly comment?

regards,

Pintu.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD=width: 189]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

16 May 2012

[/TD]

1 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

12 January 2012

[/TD]

12 January 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 May 2012

[/TD]

13 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

ALLOCATION TIMEFRAMES

Pre 1 July 2012 Applications

The network is currently allocating applications for assessment as below: [TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Processing Centre

[/TD]

ENS

[/TD]

RSMS

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Parramatta

[/TD]

16 May 2012

[/TD]

1 May 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Melbourne

[/TD]

12 January 2012

[/TD]

12 January 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

Perth

[/TD]

21 May 2012

[/TD]

13 March 2012

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Applications declared as “Decision Ready” by registered migration agents continue to receive priority allocation. However, due to the unprecedented number of applications lodged in June 2012 we can not provide an estimated allocation timeframe.

If your application was lodged before the dates listed above please explain this in your email and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

We are working through our large caseload in the most efficient manner possible and thank you for your patience during this busy period.

OOO~~Perth is quicker than Parramatta~~~ Is that the latest update?

Hey folks

I got the good news, I got approved today, I was moving from 457 to 856

TRA assessment lodged 23 March 12

TRA approved 08 June 12

856 Nomination and Visa application lodged 19 June 12, Parramatta Office

ACK letter from Parramatta Office 23 June 12

Approval 29 October

Needless to say that today I'm the happiest person walking on the planet. I wish for all of you folks still waiting, to get your approvals soon. Nobody who hasn't gone through this can even begin to imagine what it is like when you are waiting, and when waiting is really all you can do. So my heartfelt wishes to all of you. Sincerely!

Hey folks

TRA approved 08 June 12

Approval 29 October

Needless to say that today I'm the happiest person walking on the planet. I wish for all of you folks still waiting, to get your approvals soon. Nobody who hasn't gone through this can even begin to imagine what it is like when you are waiting, and when waiting is really all you can do. So my heartfelt wishes to all of you. Sincerely!

Congratulations buddy...

Hey folks

TRA approved 08 June 12

Approval 29 October

Date Applied : 19/06/12

Occupation Type : chef

Assessment Type : TRA

Other Comments : Parramatta Office

Date Approved : 29/10/12

Congrats!!!!!

hi rebel

just to get more info. are you from ETA country ? is this a drc application ?

Hey folks

TRA approved 08 June 12

Approval 29 October

Hey folks

TRA approved 08 June 12

Approval 29 October

Like to see someone from Parramatta got approval~~~ HoHo

Guest jonnylane

Visa granted just a few minutes ago!

Office: Perth

Visa: 856

Nomination submitted: 11/05/2012

Nomination approved: 23/05/2012

Application submitted in person: 26/06/2012

Acknowledgement received by email: 11/07/2012

Contacted by CO - told to go for medicals and supply form 80: 17/10/2012

Visa granted: 30/10/2012

Alright!!!

Congratulations Jonnylane...

Things seem to be moving faster...:jiggy:

oooo~~~congrats ha

Hey gyus.I have a case officer now!! :) I received e-mail from DIAC an hour ago and she request from me health exams.Also she request my military discharge certificate!I must send this if i served military in the last 10 years only.I have 2 questions.In the letter she says: All members of your family unit who are part of this application, regardless of whether or not they are migrating to Australia are required to undergo a medical examination to determine if they meet the Australian health standards for migrant entry. I don't have any depedants or spouce.She means my parents and my sister?I comfused!Also as i know the outcome of health exams are sent by doctor.Am i right?So i have to send only my military discharge certificate to her e-mail.If i'm wrong please tell me.Thanks a lot.

I'm writting again my timeline:

Nomination:20 Oct 2011,not approved yet

Application:12 June 2012

Ack letter:3 July 2012

CO:30 Oct 2012

Guest Luca kl
Hey gyus.I have a case officer now!! :) I received e-mail from DIAC an hour ago and she request from me health exams.Also she request my military discharge certificate!I must send this if i served military in the last 10 years only.I have 2 questions.In the letter she says: All members of your family unit who are part of this application, regardless of whether or not they are migrating to Australia are required to undergo a medical examination to determine if they meet the Australian health standards for migrant entry. I don't have any depedants or spouce.She means my parents and my sister?I comfused!Also as i know the outcome of health exams are sent by doctor.Am i right?So i have to send only my military discharge certificate to her e-mail.If i'm wrong please tell me.Thanks a lot.

I'm writting again my timeline:

Nomination:20 Oct 2011,not approved yet

Application:12 June 2012

Ack letter:3 July 2012

CO:30 Oct 2012

Yes, you must provide your military discharge certificate and undertake medical examination and sealed results be sent to DIAC/ CO. Only other applicants must undertake same medical examination, it is a standard reply which you received, most likely because you did not complete your medicals.

It will delay your processing with at least 3 weeks if you do your medical in Australia.

Guest romiranda

Hi all!!

After 4 years in the country and 8 months of a long and anxious waiting, we finally got our PR approved!!!

Now it's time to open that bottle of champagne that's been siting on the fridge for weeks!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just wanted to come by and say how helpful this forum is as a source of information for all of us!!

Thanks everybody and all my best vibes to you all! I know it's painful, but don't loose your motivation,

your visa might be in the next corner!!

Office: Paramatta

Nomination submitted: 05/10/2011

Nomination approved: 05/02/2012

Application submitted in person non DRC: 24/02/2012

Never contacted by a CO while waiting.

Visa granted: 31/10/2012

Archived