14/03/2012 visa granted

Hope everyone here get approval soon!

Was this Parramatta COE?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is your business centre?

Thanks!

Sooo jealous ;) Congrats.. we applied for both our nom and app with all accompanying documents on 19th Dec in Melbourne office!! Hopefully we dont have too long to wait .. Getting so god damn impatient here!! Feels like we're in limbo until we know where we stand for the near future! Best of luck with your PR and all it brings :) Non DRC i might add so hopefully they dont punish us for doing it on our own as that seems to be a growing concern on this thread :(

Guest antonysb

Hi Niki, do you mind sharing your timeline? and also which office did u go to?

Hi,

I submitted my nomination for 856 on 9th Nov , 2011.

and my PR application on 29th Jan 2012.

Sent my police checks and medicals

Got the nomination approval on 12.03.2012 after 4 months.

Any idea how long my PR application will take to get approved?

Hi guys,

I have a new timeline for you:

07/03/12 visa application and nomination lodged in Perth CoE simultaneously.

08/03/12 acknowledgement and receipt

14/03/12

VISA GRANTED!!!!!!!

Yes only a week, and no I'm not kidding. Still in shock myself:eek:

Hi Clareoc,

Congrats! so glad to here that even non-drc applications are processed with in one week.

It is a great relief as mine also was non-drc & Perth. Almost 2 months waiting completes on this Friday.

Hopefully waiting for the good news soon.

Hi guys!

got my visa granted yesterday..

21st Dec 2011 - 14th Mar 2012 was my wait time. Parra COE.

DRC application. occupation IT. Nomination of company and application together.

Case officer assigned sometime during Feb last week. I really dont remember, but yet, all good now.

Where do i find the locations of all the DIAC offices so that I can get a visa label? I am in NSW.

Thanks a lot for your help and good luck to all the others.

I strongly recommend to go thru an MRA as the future benefits are indeed great and on top of that less stress(even though I did stress up a little, lost some hair! lol)

cheers..

mikull

Guest mostaf854
Hi,

When employer lodge the ESN 121 nomination application after how many days they receive the TRN usually because my wife has been advised by the recruitment agent saying hospital is waiting for her TRN. So does that mean they have lodged her nomination and awating for an acknowledgement.

....Mansawant

Firstly congrats on the approval, so happy for you, good luck with the rest.

It's just a little bit confusing though, in your signature you have mentioned Parramatta.7 months ago would be around August/ Sep, while the time frame update from Paramatta shows that they are allocating case officers to the applications received by 1 of July 2011!

I have seen couple of other contradictions with their timing, not trusting it any more!

Guest mostaf854

At least received the Acknowledgment of the nomination application! It was posted late January and credit card was charged on the 2nd of March. It took Paramatta office over 6 weeks to just send the acknowledgment! Come on DIAC!

Guest niki2408

Hi,

Submitted to Parramata office.

Currently on 457 visa.

Mine is Non-ETA country and IT skill set.

Hi, I have noticed that some people have received the acknowledgements for the visa application immediately and some people after 8-10 days. Is it for the reason that DIAC have to make sure if it's a DRC application that all the supporting documents are there and for non-DRC they can acknowledge immediately as they don't have to check.

More info on the acknowledgement much appreciated....

...Mansawant

Guest antonysb
Hi,

Submitted to Parramata office.

Currently on 457 visa.

Mine is Non-ETA country and IT skill set.

Hi Niki, according to my MA, it shouldnt take long once the nomination got approved, your application normally take less than 2 months, even in some cases could get approved within weeks.

Guest bananaz

Hi all,

Been following this thread for a while now, which means the wait is killing me! And may I add the wait IS quite long.

We applied for 121 DRC in early Feb. It's already been more then a month now and I wonder, can't help wondering right?, what's going on..

Are DIAC swamped with DRC's that the wait is far from being 3 weeks? Is it worth picking up the phone or just acknowledging that this is the normal time frame nowadays? I just hope the answer will be positive, but in the meantime everything's on hold and it's really affecting us.Hmmmpphhh...:nah:

Guest smwarlock20

Sorry for not posting so long as was dealing with my exams.its just insane that im still waiting from past 1 and half month anf dates havent moved further.what is so special about 29th august is beyond my imagination.all my mates who lodged app in feb as DRC have recieved their visa.very frustating even while writing this...

Hi All,

There seems to be more approvals recently. Very encouraging. I have a quick question please. I paid £1410 at the Australian High Commission in London for the EN 121 and I will be attaching the receipt to the application, including police checks, which I will be sending tomorrow via the Royal Mail ( I think they have something called Swift). Can anyone suggest a more reliable and quicker method of sending the application to Parramatta? I am not really in that much of a hurry, but I have to give notice to my current employer in London, which I will only do once I have the visa. I think that the latest I can give my notice to leave my current job this academic year is June, but I am also supposed to start working in Sydney around the end of July! I will lose a whole summer this year!!!

Have a great weekend alll!

Mo1

A couple of information links from the immi site:

Processing times:

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charters/client-services-charter/visas/8.0.htm

ETA Eligible passports

http://www.immi.gov.au/immigration/eta-eligible-passports.htm

I'm from the UK (ETA), my girlfriend from Colombia (non-ETA), looks like we'll be in for the 8 month wait on this.

Hey GK, I hope that it won't take you as long as 8 months! I take it you are the main applicant? If so, they should treat the application as ETA. Besides, if you have been following the posts, it seems that there are no rules - with some people getting ENS 121 in a week! while others languish on pomsinoz for an eternity! One thing though, it seems that eventually, everyone gets there! But the system seems horribly unfair and DIAC should be challenged to make sure that everyone is treated fairly, irrespective of whether you pay the extra £1000 for the MA or not!

Cheers

Mo1

Hey GK, I hope that it won't take you as long as 8 months! I take it you are the main applicant? If so, they should treat the application as ETA. Besides, if you have been following the posts, it seems that there are no rules - with some people getting ENS 121 in a week! while others languish on pomsinoz for an eternity! One thing though, it seems that eventually, everyone gets there! But the system seems horribly unfair and DIAC should be challenged to make sure that everyone is treated fairly, irrespective of whether you pay the extra £1000 for the MA or not!

-------------------------------------------

Thanks for the comment Mo1. It seems to me that DRC receives the decision usually 1-2 months, looking at the spreadsheet. The non-DRC decisions that seem to get a push are those engaged in the health service, nurses, radiographers or education and so on, fair enough. I imagine the thinking behind the DRC system for DIAC must be to incentivise using an agent. This would lead to case officers spending less time having to chase missing documents or clear up poor applications, especially with a lot of applications being from non-English speaking countries. Good for DIAC as they can get more applications through with less time spent on each one per case officer. Just my thoughts, as you say eventually we all get through, so no need for anyone to be disheartened.

Guest mostaf854

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 July 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 29 August 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 September 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 September 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 12 December 2011.

Updates (so called!) for today ! Parramatta is still on 1 July! I don't think they are bothering themself updating the time frame any more!

Guest mostaf854
I don't see my details in the list :(

Nomination lodged : 8/11/2011

Approved: 09/03/2012

Visa Lodged : 29/01/2011

Acknowledgement received : 10/02/2012

Hey Niki, this is a public file that can be edited by every one. Simply scroll down and add your details in the empty cells.

Archived