ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest mostaf854
At which point did they debit your account for the charges? After posting or after the acknowledgement letter?

Credit card was charged on the 2nd of March, about 11 days before the acknowledgment letter.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mostaf854
The updated frame indicates that the parramatta centre is processing the application received by 5 Oct. However there is not any update on mine received on 10 Aug yet. I sent emails but no reply. Really anxious. Is there any guys in this frame without communication with IMMI?

You can call DIAC on their general information line. They normally put you on hold for at least 30 min but some one will eventually answers the phone and hopefully can give you an explanation.

But in general I think you shouldn't be anxious at all. You are really close to the golden ticket. Congratulations in advance :)

Guest smwarlock20
Still nothing and I can't get my RMA to request an update or if they ve they won't tell me the response. FRUSTRATING!!

This is beyond the limit of frustation.freaking maggots.

Hi ymxiong,

8 months is a long time by any standards, but it seems that your nomination was approved in a shorter period of time than usual. My nomination was lodged on 13th January and acknowledged 3 days later. I will be sending the application by HDL sometime this week. I have already paid for the application fee at the Australian High Commission in London and the money has already come out (Yes, I paid before submitting the application using a payment mandate. I will be attaching the receipt to the application).

Ymxiong - you should hear very shortly. DIAC charter says 5 months (ETA) and 7 months (Non ETA). You would be within your right to point this out. I note you are in the same line of work as me. Will you be starting work end of July?

Good luck.

Mo1

Guest ymxiong
You can call DIAC on their general information line. They normally put you on hold for at least 30 min but some one will eventually answers the phone and hopefully can give you an explanation.

But in general I think you shouldn't be anxious at all. You are really close to the golden ticket. Congratulations in advance :)

Bud, thanks. no auto-reply at all for my email from today. cannot do anything but wait.

Guest ymxiong
Hi ymxiong,

8 months is a long time by any standards, but it seems that your nomination was approved in a shorter period of time than usual. My nomination was lodged on 13th January and acknowledged 3 days later. I will be sending the application by HDL sometime this week. I have already paid for the application fee at the Australian High Commission in London and the money has already come out (Yes, I paid before submitting the application using a payment mandate. I will be attaching the receipt to the application).

Ymxiong - you should hear very shortly. DIAC charter says 5 months (ETA) and 7 months (Non ETA). You would be within your right to point this out. I note you are in the same line of work as me. Will you be starting work end of July?

Good luck.

Mo1

Mo1, thanks for your encouragement. I will start working from 20 April with 457 visa if the 121 is not granted yet by then. I can do nothing just cross fingers to pray. Thanks.

Guest mostaf854
Bud, thanks. no auto-reply at all for my email from today. cannot do anything but wait.

I didn't mean emailing them! You can call immigration on 131881. Because it has been more than the normal 5-7 months time frame you are eligible to make an enquiry to immigration and they will respond! You just need to be patient when they put your phone call on hold!

Guest smwarlock20

I just cant believe ur case.u have lots of patience mate.hats off!

What do you exactly mean by no auto reply.mate im not too sure,but there is some email address in previous posts,which u have to make a complain to n they will follow up the case.by previous post i mean may be in pages 250 or bit before...

Guest ymxiong

Thank all of your guys for your kind help and care. I just want to update my case. This morning I receive approval letter from my case officer. Yes, it is granted today.

Good luck to all.

Thank you.

Guest smwarlock20
Thank all of your guys for your kind help and care. I just want to update my case. This morning I receive approval letter from my case officer. Yes, it is granted today.

Good luck to all.

Thank you.

Happy for you mate.i think im more exited for you than you are...

congratulations....

Guest ymxiong
Happy for you mate.i think im more exited for you than you are...

congratulations....

smwarlock20, thank you very much. I am already ready to applaud for you. Good luck, mate.

Good luck to all.

Thank you.

Hi ymxiong,

Congrats on your PR. Enjoy the new life in Aus!

Hi guys,

As my case was one of the Non-DRCs, i think this news would be a great relief to other Non-DRC applicants as well.

I have emailed last week to "wa.pse@immi.gov.au", asking the current processing times of ENS 856 applications.

The same day i got an automated response with the timelines of all DIAC processing centers, which was already updated in this thread last week.

Today i got a manual response from them.

" While processing times for applications do vary, due to factors such as changes in the sections workload, the efficiency of the applicants in supplying required documentation, the need in some cases for various background checks that may need to be made, and the complexity of the case, standard ENS/RSMS applications can be broadly expected to be completed in an average period of 5-7 months.

Once an application has been receipted an acknowledgment letter is sent to the applicant (along with the VAC receipt if not already given to the applicant). It can take some time for an application to then be assigned a case officer.

Applications relating to medical professions are also given highest priority, and full and compete applications may also be processed in a matter of weeks.

ENS/RSMS nominations (lodged prior to the associated Visa application) can be expected to be completed within 3 months."

As the nomination was already approved by the time i lodged my application in last January, my main concerned was how long will it take to process?

Seems if the nomination is already approved, we can have a hope for NON-DRC applications to be approved with in 3 months.(If the application is complete and no any out standing documents. We have submit every thing together including Medicals, IELTS, AFP Police Clearance Certificates, Employment Contract for 3 years.......etc )

Good luck to all NON-DRC applicants as well.

Guest ymxiong
Hi guys,

As my case was one of the Non-DRCs, i think this news would be a great relief to other Non-DRC applicants as well.

I have emailed last week to "wa.pse@immi.gov.au", asking the current processing times of ENS 856 applications.

The same day i got an automated response with the timelines of all DIAC processing centers, which was already updated in this thread last week.

Today i got a manual response from them.

" While processing times for applications do vary, due to factors such as changes in the sections workload, the efficiency of the applicants in supplying required documentation, the need in some cases for various background checks that may need to be made, and the complexity of the case, standard ENS/RSMS applications can be broadly expected to be completed in an average period of 5-7 months.

Once an application has been receipted an acknowledgment letter is sent to the applicant (along with the VAC receipt if not already given to the applicant). It can take some time for an application to then be assigned a case officer.

Applications relating to medical professions are also given highest priority, and full and compete applications may also be processed in a matter of weeks.

ENS/RSMS nominations (lodged prior to the associated Visa application) can be expected to be completed within 3 months."

As the nomination was already approved by the time i lodged my application in last January, my main concerned was how long will it take to process?

Seems if the nomination is already approved, we can have a hope for NON-DRC applications to be approved with in 3 months.(If the application is complete and no any out standing documents. We have submit every thing together including Medicals, IELTS, AFP Police Clearance Certificates, Employment Contract for 3 years.......etc )

Good luck to all NON-DRC applicants as well.

Samee, Thanks a lot.

It must be good news for all Non-DRC application cases and all the cases must be complete within 3 months, faster than ever before.

Since you submitted all the documents necessary, the CO will not contact you before sending you an approval letter.

Pre congratulation to you.

I want to update one condition for ENS visa application which was main concern to me.

The contract should be a fixed term no less than 3 years. But the start point is counted from the date when you lodged your nomination, not the visa pre-granted date.

In addition, some offers from special organizations (such as University) can be used as equivilant skills assessment. you don't need to do this assessment at all. This information can be found on the immigration website (on skills assessment page) and is marked by star clarification.

Well done Ymxiong! It took a while, but you got it in the end. I sent my application yesterday! It should reach DIAC sometime next week. Based on your email, I should receive confirmation about the nomination by mid-April, at the latest. It will then be a matter of waiting for a case officer to be assigned. As long as I get the visa sometime in June, I will be happy!

Cheers and good luck

Mo1

Guest ymxiong
Well done Ymxiong! It took a while, but you got it in the end. I sent my application yesterday! It should reach DIAC sometime next week. Based on your email, I should receive confirmation about the nomination by mid-April, at the latest. It will then be a matter of waiting for a case officer to be assigned. As long as I get the visa sometime in June, I will be happy!

Cheers and good luck

Mo1

Mo1, thanks. you are already in the pipeline. I debt you will get it approved soon. Good luck.

Any news people of september???

Chikade anything??

Hi smwarlock20,

Still nothing my end, I am thoroughly fed up with the wait now. All I want is the nomination to be approved so that I can put the visa application in as DRC. Its a good job my prospective employer is willing to wait. As for the medical linked professions being given top priority, that is a load of rubbish as mine is and I certainly haven't been given priority.

I guess we will just have to keep our fingers crossed a lot longer, I am sure it will happen but I know I am beginning to think about giving up.

Guest smwarlock20
Hi smwarlock20,

Still nothing my end, I am thoroughly fed up with the wait now. All I want is the nomination to be approved so that I can put the visa application in as DRC. Its a good job my prospective employer is willing to wait. As for the medical linked professions being given top priority, that is a load of rubbish as mine is and I certainly haven't been given priority.

I guess we will just have to keep our fingers crossed a lot longer, I am sure it will happen but I know I am beginning to think about giving up.

Its just annoying mate,but we gotta hold on.

weird thing is my employer called last week friday and he was told that case officer has been allocated.where as today,when i called,i was informed that i have to wait as no CO yet on my case...nerve wrecking

Its just annoying mate,but we gotta hold on.

weird thing is my employer called last week friday and he was told that case officer has been allocated.where as today,when i called,i was informed that i have to wait as no CO yet on my case...nerve wrecking

I know what you mean. How come you employer says you have a CO and yet DIAC say not yet? My employer hasn't heard a thing, thankfully the are willing to wait but for how much longer I don't know as I am still in UK. They haven't even met me as yet so the are being really patient. Oh well I guess we will just have to wait and it will happen eventually!!

Guest smwarlock20
I know what you mean. How come you employer says you have a CO and yet DIAC say not yet? My employer hasn't heard a thing, thankfully the are willing to wait but for how much longer I don't know as I am still in UK. They haven't even met me as yet so the are being really patient. Oh well I guess we will just have to wait and it will happen eventually!!

Well my emplyer called again and this time they confirmed that i have no case officer.i felt like banging my head to the phone..

Hey guys, thought I'd add my experience here. Both application and nomination lodged DRC in Parramatta on 3rd February 2012 - still waiting to hear anything back...

Archived