ENS (121/856 visa) Timeline

Cerberus1

Guest xiaowanzi

hi everyone...

Who can tell me how long it will take to receive a receipt(acknowledgement)?

and how long the payment will be taken? the money is ready in my credit card...hope it can disappear soon...

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest niki2408

Recent update on Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE).. Got today:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 5 October 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 7 October 2011

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 July 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 29 August 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 September 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 14 September 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 12 December 2011.

Updates (so called!) for today ! Parramatta is still on 1 July! I don't think they are bothering themself updating the time frame any more!

Guest xenium
Recent update on Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE).. Got today:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 5 October 2011.

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 7 October 2011

niki2408, can you post updates from other centres please?

Guest niki2408

Hi,

I got the acknowledgment within 10 days and money got deducted:

Nomination lodged : 8/11/2011

Acknowledgement received :9/11/2011

Approved: 09/03/2012

Visa Lodged : 29/01/2011

Acknowledgement received : 10/02/2012

Visa approval : waiting .. :(

hi everyone...

Who can tell me how long it will take to receive a receipt(acknowledgement)?

and how long the payment will be taken? the money is ready in my credit card...hope it can disappear soon...

Guest niki2408

I just email to Parramatta COE about my application and got this detail in automated response.

You can email the other centers and you will get an automated response:

Parramatta Office (for NSW, Qld, ACT caseloads)

Email: nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

Melbourne Office (for Vic., Tas., NT caseloads)

Email: vic.pse@immi.gov.au

Perth Office (for WA caseload)

Email: wa.pse@immi.gov.au

niki2408, can you post updates from other centres please?

Guest xenium
I just email to Parramatta COE about my application and got this detail in automated response.

You can email the other centers and you will get an automated response:

Parramatta Office (for NSW, Qld, ACT caseloads)

Email: nsw.pse@immi.gov.au

Melbourne Office (for Vic., Tas., NT caseloads)

Email: vic.pse@immi.gov.au

Perth Office (for WA caseload)

Email: wa.pse@immi.gov.au

Thanks, but only email address included in application can receive reply, I sent a lot of times, no replies received.

Guest lilimary

Xenium, it is an automated email answer. I suggest you check your spam folder. The replies are probably sitting there.

I used to check the automated update from DIAC every week from my work email (which was not the one included in my application). And I got an answer every time ;-)

Guest xenium
Xenium, it is an automated email answer. I suggest you check your spam folder. The replies are probably sitting there.

I used to check the automated update from DIAC every week from my work email (which was not the one included in my application). And I got an answer every time ;-)

Thanks, lilimary, I'm sure I got nothing, spam folder is empty at the moment, I tried hotmail/gamil and my work email...

The other dates seem unchanged:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 5 October 2011

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 1 September 2011.

Melbourne Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 1 August 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 27 October 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 December 2011.

Guest xenium
The other dates seem unchanged:

Parramatta Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 5 October 2011

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) ENS cases which were received on 27 October 2011.

The Perth Centre of Excellence (COE) RSMS cases which were received on 14 December 2011.

Thanks a lot for this! Perth moved one month!

Guest xenium

By saying "received", does that mean they are processing the application at the that date, or visa has been granted.

Guest wlh1978
By saying "received", does that mean they are processing the application at the that date, or visa has been granted.

I am also confused by it!

Hi all,

This is my first post... My 856 (application & nomination) were lodged last Friday 16th March through Melbourne using a migration agent and decision ready certified... The DIMIA charges were debited from my account on the same day... and awaiting the acknowledgment email...

Anyone recently in the same phase with a similar application type know the current timeframes for receiving the acknowledgment email?

Guest mostaf854

My understanding is that it means they are allocating case officer to the applications that they believe are "lodged" by that date. The way they define the "received date" should be the date that they have included in the acknowledgement letter as the lodgement date. For example I sent my application late January and received the acknowledgement letter on 13th March (yes more than 6 weeks!). The acknowledgement letter was indicating that the application was lodged on 6th March (more than one month after I had posted it). So I am assuming , in my case, 6 of March is the date they have "received" my application. You can find yours accordingly, if I am right.

My understanding is that it means they are allocating case officer to the applications that they believe are "lodged" by that date. The way they define the "received date" should be the date that they have included in the acknowledgement letter as the lodgement date. For example I sent my application late January and received the acknowledgement letter on 13th March (yes more than 6 weeks!). The acknowledgement letter was indicating that the application was lodged on 6th March (more than one month after I had posted it). So I am assuming , in my case, 6 of March is the date they have "received" my application. You can find yours accordingly, if I am right.

At which point did they debit your account for the charges? After posting or after the acknowledgement letter?

Guest ymxiong

The updated frame indicates that the parramatta centre is processing the application received by 5 Oct. However there is not any update on mine received on 10 Aug yet. I sent emails but no reply. Really anxious. Is there any guys in this frame without communication with IMMI?

Guest Girl65

Peter, I lodged a decision ready application also in Mel in January, the money was deducted straight away and I got an acknowledgement letter of the lady in immigration when I dropped it in, the fact money has been deducted means they have recieved your documents, the acknowledgement letter is just paper work done by an admin team, I wouldnt worry about it, your applicatiion is in, you can ring the immigration number and ask if they recieved everything, I was told over the phone that I was on a bridging visa and my medical and police check were included( decision ready)

Guest xiaowanzi
Hi all,

This is my first post... My 856 (application & nomination) were lodged last Friday 16th March through Melbourne using a migration agent and decision ready certified... The DIMIA charges were debited from my account on the same day... and awaiting the acknowledgment email...

Anyone recently in the same phase with a similar application type know the current timeframes for receiving the acknowledgment email?

wow...you mailed to DIAC or submit in person? Because I think mail cost one to two days...

my RMA mailed DRC last Thursday...Still not debit my account today!!!!money go go go !!don't stay in my account

wow...you mailed to DIAC or submit in person? Because I think mail cost one to two days...

my RMA mailed DRC last Thursday...Still not debit my account today!!!!money go go go !!don't stay in my account

Mine was sent in person by my RMA... Lemme know when you receive your acknowledgement...

Guest dokaidz

Finally got our 856 visa approved yesterday. Lodged 17th August 2011, CO allocated 13th February 2012 requesting for additional documents. Documents submitted on 16th March 2012. Grant letter received 19th March 2012. Cheers!!!

Guest ymxiong

well done, mate. Is it possible for mine lodged on 10 Aug to subject to background check? No reply, no update yet.

Archived