The butlers have the golden ticket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Butlers

Hello All

Just to let you know that yesterday on St Patricks day we got the best news ever.

I know that when every one around you are getting there visa you think will it ever be our turn, so those of you still waiting our visa journey have been long and hard but never ever once have I thought right thats it I am giving up as we want a better life for us and our lovely boys.

Don't get me wrong have thought bloody hell here we go again and we have been stuck in ever change possible starting with the taking away of Pathway D Sept 2007 which was our only way in they then took 10 months to bring in Pathway E that was the hardest bit as all the time there was no pathway D we were not going !!!!!!!!

Then at last Pathway E after passing that and then submitting our application which took forever hated all that paperwork stressssssssssssssss

In march 2009 off the csl list plan b get state sponsorship that took ages and when we did get it, it was sent in wrong name so everyone seem to be getting theres before us so we thought we weren't getting it more stressssssssssssssssss

Then after doing our pcc and medicals and only days away from getting a case officer Sept 2009 we were told you will have to wait another 3 years :shocked:

But never gave up and kept coming on here to see what was going on.

Then on 25th Feb 2010 checked online and it was amazing we had a case officer at long long last someone cared about us.

Then yesterday we got the Golden ticket.

How did I feel ?????????????

I feel like i can finally live life as being in limbo is the worst place to be in life as you feel you don't fit in anywhere, you are not in Oz, you are not in UK !!

Everyone around you are planning Jobs, schools, holidays, house moves and so on and all you are thinking is will we ever get the visa, will we keep this or should we buy a new one will it be cheaper in Oz, who will have the fish, gineapigs, what should we do with the plants sell them give them away, do we fix the car get a new one ????

I know you will all total understand where I am coming from !!

Life really really is what you make it we only get one shot at it and live it to the full !!!!

So if Australia is where you and your family really want to be then don't give up keep going and you will get there some how !!!

For those of you still waiting will like me have seen people say you will get there in the end and it will be worth it and for me you are so happy for them but still feel yeah yeah it wont ever happen to us but really everyone when it does you will never ever have wanted something this much ever again.

Good luck to all of you waiting and don't forget to post on here lots and meet lots of wonderful people who you will need when you get to AUSTRALIA.

As a lot of you will know me a alway make jokes and have a good laugh so thought I would do a post about how I feel and make no jokes :biggrin:

But that is it can't cope with all this serious stuff of now to make you all laugh well actully I don't do it to make everyone laugh I just write what I am thinking and it makes me laugh !!!!!

So if you are reading this post I am sorry I have taken up a bit of your time as this goes on for a while but I hope you enjoyed the read !!

Is it Wine O'CLOCK YET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emma got the flipping visa Butler

Hello All

Just to let you know that yesterday on St Patricks day we got the best news ever.

I know that when every one around you are getting there visa you think will it ever be our turn, so those of you still waiting our visa journey have been long and hard but never ever once have I thought right thats it I am giving up as we want a better life for us and our lovely boys.

Don't get me wrong have thought bloody hell here we go again and we have been stuck in ever change possible starting with the taking away of Pathway D Sept 2007 which was our only way in they then took 10 months to bring in Pathway E that was the hardest bit as all the time there was no pathway D we were not going !!!!!!!!

Then at last Pathway E after passing that and then submitting our application which took forever hated all that paperwork stressssssssssssssss

In march 2009 off the csl list plan b get state sponsorship that took ages and when we did get it, it was sent in wrong name so everyone seem to be getting theres before us so we thought we weren't getting it more stressssssssssssssssss

Then after doing our pcc and medicals and only days away from getting a case officer Sept 2009 we were told you will have to wait another 3 years :shocked:

Then on 25th Feb 2010 checked online and it was amazing we had a case officer at long long last someone cared about us.

I feel like i can finally live life as being in limbo is the worst place to be in life as you feel you don't fit in anywhere, you are not in Oz, you are not in UK !!

Everyone around you are planning Jobs, schools, holidays, house moves and so on and all you are thinking is will we ever get the visa, will we keep this or should we buy a new one will it be cheaper in Oz, who will have the fish, gineapigs, what should we do with the plants sell them give them away, do we fix the car get a new one ????

Life really really is what you make it we only get one shot at it and live it to the full !!!!

So if Australia is where you and your family really want to be then don't give up keep going and you will get there some how !!!

For those of you still waiting will like me have seen people say you will get there in the end and it will be worth it and for me you are so happy for them but still feel yeah yeah it wont ever happen to us but really everyone when it does you will never ever have wanted something this much ever again.

Good luck to all of you waiting and don't forget to post on here lots and meet lots of wonderful people who you will need when you get to AUSTRALIA.

As a lot of you will know me a alway make jokes and have a good laugh so thought I would do a post about how I feel and make no jokes :biggrin:

But that is it can't cope with all this serious stuff of now to make you all laugh well actully I don't do it to make everyone laugh I just write what I am thinking and it makes me laugh !!!!!

So if you are reading this post I am sorry I have taken up a bit of your time as this goes on for a while but I hope you enjoyed the read !!

Wish you all the best for your future.:notworthy:

Guest hopefulJESA
Hello All

Wonderful news!

My husband and I are dreaming to give the same good life for our two sons that you also wish for. As a "dinosaur", our visa journey have had lots of twists and turns... I also quite felt that i've been keeping our lives "hanging" just for the wait to have that golden ticket.... but, the will to keep on has always been there... I just do hope the wait won't be long for us any more....

Thanks for wishing the rest of us hopefuls well. Good luck to your new life ahead.

Cheers.

Guest TheHollies

Excellent post Emma, totally agree with you, theres so much stress and heartache in getting that magic ticket in your passport but boy does it feel good when it finally happens, its all worth it. Easy to say once its granted I know. The excitement in making all the arrangements in moving over there can now begin but it brings more stress aswell, lol. We are booking our flights in the next few days and have the shippers coming at the end of April to give us a quote, applying for jobs aswell, all seeming sooo real now. What hurts the most though is that alot of our family dont really seem that bothered that we are going, theres no 'effort' with spending any time with us or even a phone call just to see how we are doing, I know its us thats moving so far away but we always make an effort with them it would be nice to get some back!!

Anyway, hope you had a good drink last night to celebrate, we had a bottle of lovely aussie white and raised a glass for you all!!! wish you the best of luck with everything, i know you are going to validate in May, when are you planning on moving over for good?

:jiggy:

Wonderful news!

My husband and I are dreaming to give the same good life for our two sons that you also wish for. As a "dinosaur", our visa journey have had lots of twists and turns... I also quite felt that i've been keeping our lives "hanging" just for the wait to have that golden ticket.... but, the will to keep on has always been there... I just do hope the wait won't be long for us any more....

Thanks for wishing the rest of us hopefuls well. Good luck to your new life ahead.

Cheers.

Keep going you will get there oh and keep the wine flowing it really helps :wink:

It's no problem wishing yo all well :biggrin:

Emma and Gang

Guest hopefulJESA
Keep going you will get there oh and keep the wine flowing it really helps :wink:

It's no problem wishing yo all well :biggrin:

Emma and Gang

Thanks! But, I think I'll reserve the best bottles for THE DAY......(",)

Totally agree with you on all of it and it is worth all those sleepless nights when you get that great news, it also makes you feel so appreciative of it, I really dont think we will be the "coming back after two months" brigade because we have had to fight so damn hard for it.

Best of luck Emma with the rest of the planning and the house sale :wubclub:

Guest TheHollies
Totally agree with you on all of it and it is worth all those sleepless nights when you get that great news, it also makes you feel so appreciative of it, I really dont think we will be the "coming back after two months" brigade because we have had to fight so damn hard for it.

Best of luck Emma with the rest of the planning and the house sale :wubclub:

:yes::notworthy:

Guest guest17301

Its definitely wine o clock for you Emma and will be for say the next week!?? You go girl, what a feeling and what a journey! SO pleased for you:jiggy::jiggy:

Excellent post Emma, totally agree with you, theres so much stress and heartache in getting that magic ticket in your passport but boy does it feel good when it finally happens, its all worth it. Easy to say once its granted I know. The excitement in making all the arrangements in moving over there can now begin but it brings more stress aswell, lol. We are booking our flights in the next few days and have the shippers coming at the end of April to give us a quote, applying for jobs aswell, all seeming sooo real now. What hurts the most though is that alot of our family dont really seem that bothered that we are going, theres no 'effort' with spending any time with us or even a phone call just to see how we are doing, I know its us thats moving so far away but we always make an effort with them it would be nice to get some back!!

Anyway, hope you had a good drink last night to celebrate, we had a bottle of lovely aussie white and raised a glass for you all!!! wish you the best of luck with everything, i know you are going to validate in May, when are you planning on moving over for good?

:jiggy:

Kirsty you are very busy at the moment getting ready and I know it is hard that your family are not caring as much as you thought but you have to remember you are all going on a new adventure in your lifes they are here living the same old S**T so you have to feel for them !!

Oh well bye have nice life in the uk NOT :biglaugh:

Thats what we want to say but of course we can't !!!!

Emma x

I am so pleased for you and your family Emma

We are in the merry go round of trying to sell the house - we have booked our validation flights for June anyway.

I feel sorry for those just setting out on the visa application journey - it seems to get harder and harder (my sister who is a hairdresser has just sent her TRA off for assessment and I dont envy her)

I look forward to sharing 'wine oclock' with you in the Oz sunshine

Donna x :cute:

Guest bindog1uk

Many Congratulations Emma and the Butlers, really pleased for you all:wink: Feel sure it is wine o'clock:laugh:Lesley

I am so pleased for you and your family Emma

We are in the merry go round of trying to sell the house - we have booked our validation flights for June anyway.

I feel sorry for those just setting out on the visa application journey - it seems to get harder and harder (my sister who is a hairdresser has just sent her TRA off for assessment and I dont envy her)

I look forward to sharing 'wine oclock' with you in the Oz sunshine

Donna x :cute:

So not looking forward to selling the house even more getting it all finished and ready !!!

But will worry about that when we get back just so looking forward to having a holiday and even better it will be in OZ !!

oh yes wine sharing can't wait :wink:

Emma x

Hello All

Totally agree with you Emma!!!

The worst time in a life is when being in limbo as well as the best when you turn back to your real NEW life. Like born again!! It's worth the suffering and jumping through all the hurdles.

To feel the sence of flying one needs to fall down first.

You wrote about the feelings that I had when received a pdf file with a short name "Grant". That file has changed our lives as a magic bulet which turns a dead man into alive one. Now we can breathe and plan our future.

Happy for you! Congratulations!!!

I am off to change our Turkey holiday for flight and car hire for our validation holiday.

I am so looking forward to a holiday we haven't had one since we were last in Oz Jan 2007 will worry about the house sale and all the tears and good bye's when we get back just want to focus on having our well earned holiday and it's a bonus it's to Oz :biggrin:

Emma and Gang

Guest Rickard Family

Whay!!!! hay!!!!! Emma & crew:jiggy: way to go!!!

Big Congrats guys!!...knew it wouldn't be long!! lets hope they concentrate on ours now:biglaugh:

Enjoy the celebrations! & planning

Lou xx

Archived