The butlers have the golden ticket !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Butlers

Hi Emma

Congrats on the visa, it makes me realise how lucky we were getting visa's within 4 months of applying!! We are living the life here and loving it, and soon you will be too!! Good luck on your reccie, where are you planning on settling? Also good luck with the house sale, I am not sure how the housing market is in the UK but would suggest leaving extra time for it to go through - don't get caught out like a number of other PIO's who have waited a very long time.

Take a bit of time out to enjoy the feeling of getting the visa's then back to action stations for Operation Oz - research all you can, plan each step and write list upon list to try and make sure you have everything covered. I had a huge 6ft square poster with all of our 'to do's' on the kitchen wall and enjoyed crossing off things one by one in the countdown!!

Good luck and enjoy the next step of your lives!!

Karen x

Hi Emma

Congrats on the visa, it makes me realise how lucky we were getting visa's within 4 months of applying!! We are living the life here and loving it, and soon you will be too!! Good luck on your reccie, where are you planning on settling? Also good luck with the house sale, I am not sure how the housing market is in the UK but would suggest leaving extra time for it to go through - don't get caught out like a number of other PIO's who have waited a very long time.

Take a bit of time out to enjoy the feeling of getting the visa's then back to action stations for Operation Oz - research all you can, plan each step and write list upon list to try and make sure you have everything covered. I had a huge 6ft square poster with all of our 'to do's' on the kitchen wall and enjoyed crossing off things one by one in the countdown!!

Good luck and enjoy the next step of your lives!!

Karen x

Hello Karen

Thanks and loving your thinking I love a list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep saying to everyone no sadness and worrying about house sale just looking forward to our holiday.

Emma and Gang

Archived