Guest guest36187

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this page. It's so good to see timelines and update from people on 143 visa. As you can't find this information anywhere else. 

I have applied for my Father's 143 visa on 02/06/2016. So just wondering if anyone has any rough idea when I will be hearing something from the Department regarding request of documents or for AOS. 

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, gagan1991 said:

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this page. It's so good to see timelines and update from people on 143 visa. As you can't find this information anywhere else. 

I have applied for my Father's 143 visa on 02/06/2016. So just wondering if anyone has any rough idea when I will be hearing something from the Department regarding request of documents or for AOS. 

Thanks in advance. 

Hi @gagan1991

@LindaH27 can answer you, very knowledgeable user.

10 minutes ago, patience said:

Hi @gagan1991

@LindaH27 can answer you, very knowledgeable user.

2 hours ago, gagan1991 said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks in advance. 

Hi @gagan1991, I would suggest to go on the timeline page for all your timeline inquiries. 

• Like 2

Hi All past and present - I just wanted to say how grateful and appreciative I am for the encouragement and a "shoulder to cry on" for the past 2 years on this forum. Without your support I don't know how I would have got through these times doing this on my own.

I would like to just advise those still waiting for their visa - be patient your time will come, maybe not as quickly as you may wish but we all just have to stand in line. Remember you have been given this amazing opportunity, not a luxury bestowed on many so be grateful and patient and continue living life to the fullest.

I will be back as I will need to convert to 143 very soon.

Take care xx

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Marilyn said:

Hi All past and present - I just wanted to say how grateful and appreciative I am for the encouragement and a "shoulder to cry on" for the past 2 years on this forum. Without your support I don't know how I would have got through these times doing this on my own.

I would like to just advise those still waiting for their visa - be patient your time will come, maybe not as quickly as you may wish but we all just have to stand in line. Remember you have been given this amazing opportunity, not a luxury bestowed on many so be grateful and patient and continue living life to the fullest.

I will be back as I will need to convert to 143 very soon.

Take care xx

All the best @Marilyn I hope your conversion goes quickly and smoothly!  STILL waiting for Aos ...son in law spent all day trying to get through on the phone and they were so busy he didn’t even get onto hold!  Hope everything happens soon as job and accommodation end at the end of October!  Jxx. 😎😎😎

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

At last medical done, form 80 and police clearances all submitted to immi.  All sent by email with standardised receipt. Thankfully the UK police clearance only took a week to arrive in the post, though they did take the longest time to process.  The waiting game now starts again and heaven only knows how long it will take to get the final go ahead for AOS and 2nd VAC payment to be made.  Any guesses? I know it could still be a few months from here but it really is starting to get exciting. It’s already taken nearly twice as long as initially anticipated .......

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AMP said:

At last medical done, form 80 and police clearances all submitted to immi.  All sent by email with standardised receipt. Thankfully the UK police clearance only took a week to arrive in the post, though they did take the longest time to process.  The waiting game now starts again and heaven only knows how long it will take to get the final go ahead for AOS and 2nd VAC payment to be made.  Any guesses? I know it could still be a few months from here but it really is starting to get exciting. It’s already taken nearly twice as long as initially anticipated .......

It’s difficult to predict really but my guess is around the beginning of 2020. That’s 5 months from when we got the email to start the next stage and looking at time lines it’s usually 5/6 months. It’s beginning to feel real and exciting...

• Like 1

Hi All , any idea how long it will take for 2nd vac request 

I dont know how to add signature 

Applied 143 3/0ct/2015

Request for further documents 22/7/2019

Medical , form 80 and Aos done with approval 29/8/2019

Now waiting for 2nd VAC request 

25 minutes ago, rajk said:

Hi All , any idea how long it will take for 2nd vac request 

I dont know how to add signature 

Applied 143 3/0ct/2015

Request for further documents 22/7/2019

Medical , form 80 and Aos done with approval 29/8/2019

Now waiting for 2nd VAC request 

Marilyn posted on July 30th how to complete your profile (add signature) very easy when you know how. so if you look back a few pages to the 30th July you will find it.

Have you received your letter of acceptance for AOS?  

On 06/09/2019 at 19:31, Jellybean T said:

It’s difficult to predict really but my guess is around the beginning of 2020. That’s 5 months from when we got the email to start the next stage and looking at time lines it’s usually 5/6 months. It’s beginning to feel real and exciting...

Ooh, that seems a long time.  I was hopeful it would be this year, but then it’s another of those where we have absolutely no control so there’s really no point worrying about it.  Good luck with yours which will hopefully be all sorted faster than you anticipate.

Also  many thanks Kath for your good wishes. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AMP said:

Ooh, that seems a long time.  I was hopeful it would be this year, but then it’s another of those where we have absolutely no control so there’s really no point worrying about it.  Good luck with yours which will hopefully be all sorted faster than you anticipate.

Also  many thanks Kath for your good wishes. 

It’s very hard to know times as we started our processing in Feb 2019 and are still waiting for Aos to complete...our daughter rang the special number and was told off for bothering them despite the fact we’ve been waiting 6 months!  It’s hard to carry on with life while worrying about this as we end our job and lose our accommodation at the end of October and we thought everything would be done and dusted after 50 months!!! 🤬😎😎

• Sad 5

8 hours ago, Rosiejaq said:

It’s very hard to know times as we started our processing in Feb 2019 and are still waiting for Aos to complete...our daughter rang the special number and was told off for bothering them despite the fact we’ve been waiting 6 months!  It’s hard to carry on with life while worrying about this as we end our job and lose our accommodation at the end of October and we thought everything would be done and dusted after 50 months!!! 🤬😎😎

I do so hope that everything is sorted out for you soon.  It must be so frustrating for you and  also now worrying.  Fingers well and truly crossed that all will be sorted in the next couple of weeks.  Good luck. You WILL get there.  Try to keep smiling and keep those sunnies at the ready, 

• Like 2

Hi 

Request for further documents from Immi 

police clearance 

Aos

with AOS 

it ask to fill in file reference no but when I try to fill that it’s not accepting last digit. Did anyone come across this problem . It’s asking file reference which I am copying from visa letter .

On 08/09/2019 at 21:22, Rosiejaq said:

Rosiejaq,

I can remember some time ago, a parent  on the forum  had a similar problem with the AOS, and finally the child got in touch with the local member who  intervened  and the process was expedited. 

If anyone can remember that post pls give Rosie some help.

55 minutes ago, Bear2015 said:

Rosiejaq,

I can remember some time ago, a parent  on the forum  had a similar problem with the AOS, and finally the child got in touch with the local member who  intervened  and the process was expedited. 

If anyone can remember that post pls give Rosie some help.

Hello there - have just picked up this thread again and see that Rosiejaq is having problems with AoS.  We had great problems with them, constantly advising us that it was being processed.  Eventually,  after months of waiting our daughter contacted her federal MP and things started moving – however not in a good way as the response once it came was that it had been rejected.  Our daughter re-submitted and, with think with a little more help from her MP, it went ahead pretty quickly.  It is certainly worth a try to contact your federal MP.  Good luck.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pertenhall said:

Hello there - have just picked up this thread again and see that Rosiejaq is having problems with AoS.  We had great problems with them, constantly advising us that it was being processed.  Eventually,  after months of waiting our daughter contacted her federal MP and things started moving – however not in a good way as the response once it came was that it had been rejected.  Our daughter re-submitted and, with think with a little more help from her MP, it went ahead pretty quickly.  It is certainly worth a try to contact your federal MP.  Good luck.

Thanks @Bear2015 and @Pertenhall for your concern.  I had vague recollections of your problems @Pertenhall so we emailed our MP at the weekend.  They couldn’t help but have put us on to our federal MP who now has all the details and is trying to find out what is going on.  Our Aos was initially rejected back in May as our daughter’s earnings weren’t a valid source of income as far as the department were concerned, but we now have another assuror and are waiting for the outcome with their details.  It’s the constant waiting and not hearing anything that’s grinding us down now after 49 months.  Thanks for the best wishes and I’ll keep you all up to date as soon as we hear anything.  Fingers crossed eh? Keeping those sunnies ready 😎😎😎

• Like 3