Guest guest36187

4 hours ago, elnak said:

@Gogirl1

I used to be next in line after you on my list of 143 Applications but recently 2 others sneaked in before me and pushed me off my chair. So now I will be watching Ant111's progress.

The other person received request for medicals recently, so I am very hopeful to hear from Immi soon. :)

Any progress to report yet?

It is very very frustrating when you are soooo close and they seem to go off course. I have a friend also around 25 Feb - still waiting. Fingers crossed you hear very soon ??

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Kathss56 said:

Best it’s been for a whileC779D2C3-5241-4B2C-BF7B-D3D025F24A16.thumb.jpeg.9113b8fa9fc4d0b5536c88cfb3360bd1.jpeg

On it about an hour ago! I'm exchanging in dribs and drabs to spread the risk, so far I've managed to hit the peaks or thereabouts. Too much time on my hands!

Any news on the visa yet?!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Pertenhall said:

Is anyone else having problems with the visa timelines tracker web site?  I have all my details in but when I tab to the 143 visa in tabular form I can't find myself!  

I just tried - same result as you.  It doesn't appear to load all the pages, so you just get page 1 all the time.  I think there is a special thread for problem with the timeline.  

24 minutes ago, Catlady2014 said:

I just tried - same result as you.  It doesn't appear to load all the pages, so you just get page 1 all the time.  I think there is a special thread for problem with the timeline.  

I've just had the same problem. Also, how do I add my details to get on the grid?

6 hours ago, Catlady2014 said:

Also the sorting on dates still does not work, the date visa lodged looks very odd.

9 hours ago, suelear said:

I've just had the same problem. Also, how do I add my details to get on the grid?

You need to log into the Visa Tineline, create your profile and then add your details to the Profile, and you'll then appear in the table.  But the table isn't showing correctly at the moment.  There is a special help/problems thread running for the visa timeline.  

Edited by Catlady2014
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Visa application processing times

Last updated: 16 November 2017 (for month ending 31 October 2017)

143 Contributory Parent (Migrant)   37 Months 38 Months
173 Contributory Parent (Temporary)   Unavailable due to low volume of applications. Unavailable due to low volume of applications.
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Catlady2014 said:

You need to log into the Visa Tineline, create your profile and then add your details to the Profile, and you'll then appear in the table.  But the table isn't showing correctly at the moment.  There is a special help/problems thread running for the visa timeline.  

Thanks Catlady.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bear2015 said:

Visa application processing times

Last updated: 16 November 2017 (for month ending 31 October 2017)

143 Contributory Parent (Migrant)   37 Months 38 Months
173 Contributory Parent (Temporary)   Unavailable due to low volume of applications. Unavailable due to low volume of applications.

After last months surge forward, was hoping for much less!!! Am back to thinking 39mths again when calculating a 600 visa timeframe  :S

• Sad 2

17 hours ago, Kathss56 said:

After last months surge forward, was hoping for much less!!! Am back to thinking 39mths again when calculating a 600 visa timeframe  :S

OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143/173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including but not limited to, Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application.

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 25 February 2015.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, DALJEET said:

OFFSHORE APPLICANTS (subclass 143/173)

When your application is allocated to an assessing officer, you or your authorised contact may be asked to provide more documents, including but not limited to, Assurance of Support (subclass 143 only), police certificates and health clearances to finalise your application.

We are currently assessing applications lodged up to and including 25 February 2015.

Thats a decent move, we are off to aus on the 30th nov, get back on the 11th january, hopefully it will be in april by then. :)

• Like 5

Thats a decent move, we are off to aus on the 30th nov, get back on the 11th january, hopefully it will be in april by then. [emoji4]

We are off then too! That’s gone up well. We are back end Jan. £ has had a good night last night in Asia. Sitting on $1.75. Might have some more legs in it yet. Difficult to tell. It’s totally Brexit and politics dominated now.
  • Like 4

Thats a decent move, we are off to aus on the 30th nov, get back on the 11th january, hopefully it will be in april by then. [emoji4]

We are off then too! That’s gone up well. We are back end Jan. £ has had a good night last night in Asia. Sitting on $1.75. Might have some more legs in it yet. Difficult to tell. It’s totally Brexit and politics dominated now.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Ireland said:

We're contemplating when to send some money out.  Wonder if the budget next week will have any effect.

1 minute ago, Pertenhall said:

We're contemplating when to send some money out.  Wonder if the budget next week will have any effect.

Exactly what I’m thinking. Decisions  Decisions !!!the Aussie labour market data is down and they may rise interest rates apparently which is all good news for us. Might be more movement yet if Brexit has positive talks today with ole Tereasa and pals!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ian Ireland said:

Lots of us going over for Xmas it would seem. However, I still can’t get used to having a barby on Xmas day! ?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Kathss56 said:

Lots of us going over for Xmas it would seem. However, I still can’t get used to having a barby on Xmas day! ?

I agree! I'm off on 29 Nov, back on 15 Jan - Sydney and Kiama areas if anyone is around there and fancies meeting up xx

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Pertenhall said:

We're off on 4th December, back on 2nd January - We'll have to meet up!

yes definatly, we are down the gold coast for 8 nights from 4th dec, so as soon as we are back we could meet at moffat beach for a coffee and a chat. i will text you on poms in aus with details.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SusieRoo said:

Has anyone got any news about the new parent visa?

I know there was a bill going though Parliament about tightening-up the AOS criteria.

But it must be due to start very soon now.

The senate sat 13-16 Nov believe it was on the agenda??. But who knows may not have discussed it yet.