Visa update

Guest JoanneHattersley

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest allagras

Hi Everyone

Grant 42, Diane 37

176 on Grant - IT Bus Analyst, WA SS, Medicals & Police certs passed on to DIAC - using True Blue Migration

Aiming for Perth - waiting to get decision on VISA, as all paperwork now in....

• 2 weeks later...
Woo hoo, Visa GRANTED...... Can't explain how I'm feeling right now, I'm just waiting for the kiddies to wake up so I can tell them, although I might leave it another 10 minutes and go pounce on them

Watch out goldcoast, here come the Steele's.

Congrats :>

Guest wardie77
Woo hoo, Visa GRANTED...... Can't explain how I'm feeling right now, I'm just waiting for the kiddies to wake up so I can tell them, although I might leave it another 10 minutes and go pounce on them

Watch out goldcoast, here come the Steele's.

Huge congratulations!!! We done and all the best for the move!

Anyone that used to have case officer WP who is currently on maternity leave, I strongly recommend you call the cover.

I've been waiting 8 months for my partner visa and I just spoke to the cover and this person was a bit overwhelmed with the cases he had (ie, he has no idea of what cases are out there - his words not mine), but was very helpful in resolving!

Anyone that used to have case officer WP who is currently on maternity leave, I strongly recommend you call the cover.

I've been waiting 8 months for my partner visa and I just spoke to the cover and this person was a bit overwhelmed with the cases he had (ie, he has no idea of what cases are out there - his words not mine), but was very helpful in resolving!

Havnt got WP ...Just wanted to say Well done for posting ......8 months is a long time to wait for news..

Guest wardie77
VISA 300 - Prospective Spouse

VISA Application sent to Australia House, London - 15/06/12

Case Worker assigned and more evidence request recieved - 22/06/12

Hoping this means a short timeline.

Hi Clelly,

All case officers respond in a timely fashion. They process the applications in the order they receieve them. Waiting times at the moment are around 5-6 months. Good luck and welcome to the wait!

Guest Simcar

Hi

Carrie 39 176 WA SS visa, Hairstylist and assesor, Hubby Steve 46 retired Police Officer, just finished a teaching course.

awaiting a case officer to be appointed, Perth bound.

Guest melanie79

hi guys! congrats to everyone who has lodged the applications & GOT THEIR VISAS! exciting times! just looking for some advice. i have just had my application for skills assessment approved anmac for nursing.(checked online!!!) my query is- i have to wait for the letter to come in the post now, does anyone know can i still apply for a 175 even though im still waiting for the letter, i know you have 28 days to upload everything so does that include the skills application letter of determination? id hate to pay for the visa and then find out later that i had to have everything to hand straight away, even though i have been approved for the skills but dont yet have the letter. im just a bit worried thatr it may not arrive in the post in the next week before the 1st july deadline. any advice would be really appreciated. mel x PS i dont know how to post this as a new thread hence me asking on this thread, so sorry for that! i know how to reply but not post!!!

Daughter has had Graduate visa applied for November 2011,just had decision to refuse as application did not include a skills assessment...........has applied since then in May for a Employer sponsored visa ,waiting for decision on that ...but the second application does not carry a bridging visa..so really worried now........any info??

Will be phoning first thing Monday am

Guest The Ropey HOFF

This thread has had over 175,000 hits, thats a lot of people looking at emigrating, best of luck everyone and ...... great thread.

Guest melanie79
hi, is the rsms processing faster for health care professionals???

i believe it is. im sure i seen something about that on the immi.gov website in the doctors/nurses section

Hi all,

Just not sure whether this is right thread to post this question or not. But looking for some advice on this.

First of all, thanks for the useful posts from you. Just going through all your posts and they are really very useful for us.

Actually my trade is toolmaker - 323412. I have applied for my trade assessment to TRA in Feb 2012 and got an unsuccessful outcome on 31 may 2012.

After ringing to the TRA, he told me that he could not find any relation of one of my past employers with the nominated business. Now he is asking me to give a statutory declaration or proof of evidence that his business exists (like business license certificate) kind of stuff.

I claimed that I have worked in that organisation from 2007 to 2010. It is a very small industry. To my surprise, the proprietor of that company, today, told me that he had registered his business only in 2010. Though, he is still in the business now. He doesn't have any proofs like telephone bills or electricity bills in the name of the company during my period of employment.

Now I am stuck and need an advice to overcome this situation. Could you please help on what to be done next.

I have to apply for the review of the assessment before Jul 31.

VISA 300 - Prospective Spouse

VISA Application sent to Australia House, London - 15/06/12

Case Worker assigned and more evidence request recieved - 22/06/12

Hoping this means a short timeline.

I applied for the same in December 2011. Was given CO in January and got my decision on the 31st may .. 1 month later here i am in rainy Brisbane :D my CO told me it's about a 5 month wait for decisions on this visa so good luck with your app and here's hoping you get a fast decision :)

Guest gavnikgab

hi everyone

New to this site signed up about 5 mins ago so just trying to establish were to post. Read through the threads and are brilliant and lots of useful things to know.

I have applied for a 176 skilled state sponsored visa under trade general electrician. Awaiting case officer to be assigned and not sure when this will happen. My agent told me that all regional and non permanent visas take priority first is this true? If so anyone been down this route and know how long will take. Everything else gone smoothly so far Ielts, trade assessment etc.

Any feedback at all would be great.

Anyway hello and nice to start up on this.

Guest Gagsnlauren

hi everyoneNew to this site signed up about 5 mins ago so just trying to establish were to post. Read through the threads and are brilliant and lots of useful things to know.I have applied for a 176 skilled state sponsored visa under trade general electrician. Awaiting case officer to be assigned and not sure when this will happen. My agent told me that all regional and non permanent visas take priority first is this true? If so anyone been down this route and know how long will take. Everything else gone smoothly so far Ielts, trade assessment etc.Any feedback at all would be great. Anyway hello and nice to start up on this.
HelloMyself and my boyfriend are in the same position as you gavnikgab. We have just been accepted for state sponsorship as a trade general electrician and gave all the visa application details to our agent.Any information with regards to time scales and where to go from here would be greatly received. Many Thanks

:SLEEP:Evening all!!! well due to a change in our personal circumstances my visa got granted on Monday, and I arrived in Oz today, completely and utterely elated, and was sad to leave family and friends at short notice, but meeting my OH at Brisbane airport today after nearly 5 months was the best result I have had in a very long time. Going to bed shattered, new life begins here. Good luck to those still waiting :biggrin::hug:

Archived