Hi All, exciting news, just had my 309 and 100 granted. Applied 2nd of April, without an agent. Request for sponsors UK and Australian police checks on 9th October, received and uploaded 20th...granted today. I hope this gives some hope to all others still waiting. It’s a relief to have the email and to be able to focus on something else. Fingers crossed you all get your grants soon and you can start making plans for the future....congratulations too to those who have also recently had their grants x [emoji4]

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, mhaffie said:

Hi All, exciting news, just had my 309 and 100 granted. Applied 2nd of April, without an agent. Request for sponsors UK and Australian police checks on 9th October, received and uploaded 20th...granted today. I hope this gives some hope to all others still waiting. It’s a relief to have the email and to be able to focus on something else. Fingers crossed you all get your grants soon and you can start making plans for the future....congratulations too to those who have also recently had their grants x emoji4.png

Oh wow! They are really rolling in at the moment! Congratulations! Will you have Christmas in Oz? 

• Like 2

Oh wow! They are really rolling in at the moment! Congratulations! Will you have Christmas in Oz? 

We are going out to validate in February, not too sure when the permanent move will be, waiting for a few things to come together. It’s great there’s been some recent activity, the wait is the hardest part.
  • Like 1

Great news again!  Hopefully this means they are all back of holiday or whatever they have been doing for the past 6 months!

[emoji23] .... on a serious note I really hope you have some good news soon Jon, I know how long you’ve been waiting, it’s very frustrating watching the order in which the visas are being granted, it makes no sense at all, I’m sure you’ll hear soon and everything will fall into place for you.
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, mhaffie said:

Hi All, exciting news, just had my 309 and 100 granted. Applied 2nd of April, without an agent. Request for sponsors UK and Australian police checks on 9th October, received and uploaded 20th...granted today. I hope this gives some hope to all others still waiting. It’s a relief to have the email and to be able to focus on something else. Fingers crossed you all get your grants soon and you can start making plans for the future....congratulations too to those who have also recently had their grants x emoji4.png

Wow! Another grant from London! How exciting! Congratulations 😊  Hope you're celebrating this weekend!!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mhaffie said:

emoji23.png .... on a serious note I really hope you have some good news soon Jon, I know how long you’ve been waiting, it’s very frustrating watching the order in which the visas are being granted, it makes no sense at all, I’m sure you’ll hear soon and everything will fall into place for you.

Thanks that kind of you.  It’s annoying as I was applying 2 years ahead of the move, and then this job came up and suddenly it is critical!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, mhaffie said:

Fantastic news!!! So excited seeing all these new grants coming from London!! Fingers crossed more grants are approved soon xx

• Like 1

On 27/10/2018 at 02:05, mhaffie said:

Many congrats!!

That's two now on here? One from April and one June.  That's really positive!!

• Like 1

I've been trawling forums all night driving myself crazy about when these visas may come in. 

Did anyone get grade b on their medical and have to go for extra health checks? I did and I submitted a full report which should be fine but it's made me worried my case will be judged complex or something and over looked. I have a mild auto immune condition fully managed by meds and my rheumatologist wrote a letter confirming this and that I'm not expected to have any relapse so I think I'm worrying about nothing again. 

It was almost easier when nothing was happening as it made me not think about it but now I know grants are occuring it's somehow made me more anxious!! 

• Like 1

Many congrats!!
That's two now on here? One from April and one June.  That's really positive!!

Thank you very much...only by going from what I’ve read on various forums the only medical conditions that cause problems are the ones that will create significant health costs. I think the reason many of us have been thrown into a panic is due to the order in which our applications are being processed, there’s definitely activity on here and I’ve been reading of a few grants on the Australian Forum, it’s a very stressful time waiting when so many of us have so much at stake. Good luck to you and everyone else anxiously waiting [emoji4]
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, mhaffie said:

I think the reason many of us have been thrown into a panic is due to the order in which our applications are being processed, there’s definitely activity on here and I’ve been reading of a few grants on the Australian Forum, it’s a very stressful time waiting when so many of us have so much at stake. 

Yeah, it's defo the order in terms of applications lodged and grants received which is throwing a few of us now that London seems to be finally moving on things. As I said before, I can only hope that there are a few piles on which we are all sitting so one pile might be seen faster than another pile. That's what I'm comforting myself with anyway! (simplistic visualisation, I know!!)

I've a meeting tomorrow with my RMA so will see what he's saying. Nothing he can do to speed things along, but at least he's keeping in contact! We hit month 8 of waiting this week...🙄

• Like 2

I

9 hours ago, dondons1uk said:

I've been trawling forums all night driving myself crazy about when these visas may come in. 

Did anyone get grade b on their medical and have to go for extra health checks? I did and I submitted a full report which should be fine but it's made me worried my case will be judged complex or something and over looked. I have a mild auto immune condition fully managed by meds and my rheumatologist wrote a letter confirming this and that I'm not expected to have any relapse so I think I'm worrying about nothing again. 

It was almost easier when nothing was happening as it made me not think about it but now I know grants are occuring it's somehow made me more anxious!! 

I am absolutely no expert and in fact know nothing about the medical side of things visa wise however I have seen someone recently approved for a work visa (not sure which sort as I don't really pay much attention to visa types other than 309s) who had suffered with Leukemia about 6 years prior.  As I say, I have literally no idea how that compares in the eyes of a case officer but perhaps joining the Poms Wanting Oz facebook page might help you?  Good luck!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, dondons1uk said:

How do you know if you got grade B?  Mine says "Health Clearance provided - no action required" so I assume that is all done and dusted.

16 hours ago, Noodlejaffa said:

Yeah, it's defo the order in terms of applications lodged and grants received which is throwing a few of us now that London seems to be finally moving on things. As I said before, I can only hope that there are a few piles on which we are all sitting so one pile might be seen faster than another pile. That's what I'm comforting myself with anyway! (simplistic visualisation, I know!!)

I've a meeting tomorrow with my RMA so will see what he's saying. Nothing he can do to speed things along, but at least he's keeping in contact! We hit month 8 of waiting this week...🙄

Have you submitted any updated documents since you applied?  I haven;t seen the need as we have been married 12 years and nothing has changed apart from my stress levels!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

How do you know if you got grade B?  Mine says "Health Clearance provided - no action required" so I assume that is all done and dusted.

Hi

I got an email asking me to go for further assessment and somewhere it said grade b. That happened within two weeks of submitting my health check so im sure that means you're fine. 

Edit - thinking back I think the medical report got screened by Bupa and they flagged need for more checks. Immi must use them to screen so it's already for when a case worker picks it up. 

Hope that helps

Edited by dondons1uk
More info

10 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Have you submitted any updated documents since you applied?  I haven;t seen the need as we have been married 12 years and nothing has changed apart from my stress levels!

I have submitted more because we've moved to Australia. So far just photos of us with the family. I'm thinking of doing a statement from family that they are supportive of us and a bank statement showing my husband still financially supports me. My agent says no need though so 🤷

Edited by dondons1uk
Typo

1 hour ago, Jon the Hat said:

Yeah, we’ve had a steady stream of additional things uploaded - plane tickets, invitations to things, photos of us on our various trips.

Yeah, we’ve had a steady stream of additional things uploaded - plane tickets, invitations to things, photos of us on our various trips.

I’ve not uploaded anything additional since I applied, I felt I had supplied rather lot at the time I lodged, adding more wouldn’t have really made much difference, we have been in a very long term relationship, I probably bored them stiff with what I’d uploaded [emoji6]