7 hours ago, RTiwari said:

Hi All, 

I am happy to inform you all that PR has been granted to me under 186TRT on 26th Oct 18..my submission was made on 05th Feb 2018 and also bridging visa on 05th Feb 2018.

My nominated occupation is Software Engineer. 

Hope this helps any one who is waiting for 186TRT.

Thanks 

Congratulations !!!

9 hours ago, Beingme said:

Yes same MA and all of us are cook

Is that restaurant is really big enough and having good number of sales to sponser 4 cooks at same time ,if yes then your MA needs to add some recent good financial documents of the company to make your position/case strong 

6 hours ago, Ducky said:

Hey mate.

I got onto my MA asking if there was any update on the visa, they then had a look through their system and told me it was still processing. 

If you get onto your MA they should tell you

Thanks mate ! 

Are you sure the MA said processing and not recived? 

If is processing it means you will get the visa in few days !!!! And i wish it to you ! 🙂

On 26/10/2018 at 17:00, parveen said:

I have one question i applied 186 direct entry i got bridging visa a with no conditions can i drive uber as part time in evening

No ! Dont do that ! Your working situation must follow the rules of your previous visa ! So if you was sponsored with an australian business so it means you must earn money only through that exact business 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Roberto1987 said:

Thanks mate ! 

Are you sure the MA said processing and not recived? 

If is processing it means you will get the visa in few days !!!! And i wish it to you ! 🙂

Yes mate the MA said processing...which really does not mean that I will get it in a few days.

Current processing times are between 15 to 19 months as you can check this online mate.

26 minutes ago, vasia said:

Just a question, Can my status still be saying receive without changing to process and I will get my visa. Or it should change to process first and only after they will grant visa?

It could be change with one or two hours, like they will grant your visa and at the same time your status shows still received and next hour it will change to process.

Its only been 4 months since I applied and I already feel like screaming, imagine those of you waiting for a long time.  Why on earth is the processing time increasing?  Never thought it will be a painful process when we moved here.  

Thinking of everyone waiting for a long time with no news.  Hope the situation changes soon and files move faster.  

Hi All,

I submitted our visa application yesterday and in my Immi account it says- Actions required: Arrange health examinations.

Does it mean that we need to do the health assessments asap? I thought we'll only be informed about it and other required documents once a case officer is assigned to our application?

Hey guys,

Just had a quick question. I recently applied for a 186 visa through the TRT stream. I received my first payslip from my employer on the 11/7/2016 for the week of 4/7/2016-10/7/2016. As another employee had recently also applied for a 186 most of the nomination information required was pretty fresh and therefore I lodged mine as quick as I thought possible with processing times increasing at the rate they are. I lodged my nomination on the 5/7/2018. Do you think this is cutting it a bit close with the 2 year requirement? My 457 was granted on the 29/6/2016 and my first day of work was on the 4/7/2016 but should I have waited till the following week? I have taken annual leave but never any unpaid leave during those two years.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi all, my company changed ABN in July (We submitted TRT 186 earlier in year). It was more of a re-structure, not a buy out, same global parent company. I asked the MA how that would effect my application and she said it won’t. I’ve heard elsewhere though that having a different ABN to what was applied with does mean you have to re-submit again, does anyone know if this is correct, and how I should go about correcting my MA? She was very short with me too, got the impression she didn’t like me calling her direct line to ask her!

2 hours ago, BB86 said:

Hi all, my company changed ABN in July (We submitted TRT 186 earlier in year). It was more of a re-structure, not a buy out, same global parent company. I asked the MA how that would effect my application and she said it won’t. I’ve heard elsewhere though that having a different ABN to what was applied with does mean you have to re-submit again, does anyone know if this is correct, and how I should go about correcting my MA? She was very short with me too, got the impression she didn’t like me calling her direct line to ask her!

Hey @BB86

Don't mean to raise alarm, but I had my visa refused in exactly the same way you have described. Lodged application, change of ABN with internal restructure, I asked whether this would have any negative connotations for the visa application, I was told no as it's the same parent company. Visa refused. If I were you, I'd ask for a second opinion, as I believe it could be ok if your MA proves that the new ABN is an associated entity of the old one. 

Again, I'm no expert, would ask for a second opinion, but just wanted to share my story.

• Thanks 1

On 27/10/2018 at 11:30, RTiwari said:

Hi All, 

I am happy to inform you all that PR has been granted to me under 186TRT on 26th Oct 18..my submission was made on 05th Feb 2018 and also bridging visa on 05th Feb 2018.

My nominated occupation is Software Engineer. 

Hope this helps any one who is waiting for 186TRT.

Thanks 

Pleased for you. I applied for 186 TRT in December 17 with same occupation.  Timings seem to be random.

1 minute ago, Andy2015 said:

Pleased for you. I applied for 186 TRT in December 17 with same occupation.  Timings seem to be random.

I applied in Sep 17 and still no movement. 

May be it depend on company reputation.

In my case, my company is 15 years old having 10 consultants on payroll. Moreover my application is my company first 186 sponsorship.

In most cases, ICT folks are getting response in 8 months time if the organisation is big and had sponsor multiple candidates in the past.

@Andy2015 : Is your organisation small or big?

5 minutes ago, MP007 said:

I applied in Sep 17 and still no movement. 

May be it depend on company reputation.

In my case, my company is 15 years old having 10 consultants on payroll. Moreover my application is my company first 186 sponsorship.

In most cases, ICT folks are getting response in 8 months time if the organisation is big and had sponsor multiple candidates in the past.

@Andy2015 : Is your organisation small or big?

My organisation is fairly large (around 300 people). And they've put several others through this process over the last 5 years or more. 

Just trying to sit tight!

3 minutes ago, Andy2015 said:

My organisation is fairly large (around 300 people). And they've put several others through this process over the last 5 years or more. 

Just trying to sit tight!

🤞I think you are not very far. Your golden email will come any time.

Edited by MP007