Guest Maggie2018
18 minutes ago, Beingme said:

Two of my friends got their nomination refused on training benchmark. Four of us had applied i dont think we have any chances of getting our approved now. Has anyone gone through same but got their nomination approved.

Thanks 

Can you pls share more details about your friends’ training benchmarks problems? Did you submit 2 years training or also the following years as well after lodged application? 

10 minutes ago, Maggie2018 said:

Can you pls share more details about your friends’ training benchmarks problems? Did you submit 2 years training or also the following years as well after lodged application? 

In their case just 2yrs but 14\15 and 15/16 cause they applied in july and august 2017 but in my case we have submitted 16/17 as well. MA says they must not be refusing but now strange things are happening.

Guest Maggie2018
20 minutes ago, Beingme said:

In their case just 2yrs but 14\15 and 15/16 cause they applied in july and august 2017 but in my case we have submitted 16/17 as well. MA says they must not be refusing but now strange things are happening.

Feel sorry for your friends!! It must be devastated for them. So the reason immi gave for their refusal is their training should also cover at least till end of 2017 right?

6 minutes ago, Maggie2018 said:

Feel sorry for your friends!! It must be devastated for them. So the reason immi gave for their refusal is their training should also cover at least till end of 2017 right?

Yes that and evedience of to whom training was given, invoice was submitted though. I am now bit worried but we have now uploaded all the necessary doucments dont know how will they take it.

Hi could you add me to the spreadsheet please.

Applied 28.02.18  for 457 to TRN

2 applicants

Qld

Have done all police checks and medical as requested by MA...application just says processing.

cheers

5 hours ago, Beingme said:

Two of my friends got their nomination refused on training benchmark. Four of us had applied i dont think we have any chances of getting our approved now. Has anyone gone through same but got their nomination approved.

Thanks 

Sorry for that, can you tell me bro in which category they applied for. I have also applied for 186 TRT under accounting category. I am also now little worried about that.

1 hour ago, Harish said:

Sorry for that, can you tell me bro in which category they applied for. I have also applied for 186 TRT under accounting category. I am also now little worried about that.

186 TRT cook out of 4 total nomination 2 have been refused and its the first time that has happened in our company.  Before us whoever applied got their PR.

14 hours ago, Bikramjit Singh Gill said:

To the Admin ( who has the rights to add update below excel sheet)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1INy6sxuUIisgLOT7CcskWLjQjHV_6yVvUBRHceWE_a0/edit#gid=80765223

Hi There,

May I please ask if you can remove applicants prior Dec 17 who are not updating there status. I assume that they got the result and not bothering to visit this form. 

Thanks

Hi mate ,  may I request the admin to add me to the spreadsheet please.

My nomination and Visa lodged for 186 DE was on 5.4.2018

1 person

General Practitioner

would be grateful if you guys can add me to the spreadsheet.Thanks

10 hours ago, Beingme said:

186 TRT cook out of 4 total nomination 2 have been refused and its the first time that has happened in our company.  Before us whoever applied got their PR.

You all 4 are cook or restaurant manager as wel ?? And is the MA is same for all ? 

Hi All, 

I am happy to inform you all that PR has been granted to me under 186TRT on 26th Oct 18..my submission was made on 05th Feb 2018 and also bridging visa on 05th Feb 2018.

My nominated occupation is Software Engineer. 

Hope this helps any one who is waiting for 186TRT.

Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi guys I applied 186 direct entery , occupation is cook in April 2017 . I have on bridging visa in this situation can go India or not ,if I go it effects on my file . Plz reply my question .

If you are bridging visa A then you have to apply for bridging visa B to travel India. But If you are on bridging visa C then you won’t be able to travel. It won’t have any effect on your file.

21 hours ago, Ducky said:

Hi could you add me to the spreadsheet please.

Applied 28.02.18  for 457 to TRN

2 applicants

Qld

Have done all police checks and medical as requested by MA...application just says processing.

cheers

Hi ! 

Thanks for sharing your infos ! 

Could you pls tell me how do you know that the visa status says" processing"? Did your Migration Agent tell you ? Or you logged in on the web site? If so can you tell me how do i check my status and if my Migration Agent will know ? . Thanks 

16 minutes ago, Roberto1987 said:

Hi ! 

Thanks for sharing your infos ! 

Could you pls tell me how do you know that the visa status says" processing"? Did your Migration Agent tell you ? Or you logged in on the web site? If so can you tell me how do i check my status and if my Migration Agent will know ? . Thanks 

Hey mate.

I got onto my MA asking if there was any update on the visa, they then had a look through their system and told me it was still processing. 

If you get onto your MA they should tell you