22 hours ago, Latenite said:

I did mine after my application went in as it will be needed, but I know some people wait until asked for them as they can expire if the wait is longer than 12 months, my police checks are about to expire so Ill be re doing them as i'd rather have everything in the application once its opened than delay it further while getting them.

21 hours ago, Loktar said:

In my opinion, you can safely wait for about five-six months, and then do your health assessment. I doubt any case officer will be assigned earlier than in six months period.

21 hours ago, Latenite said:

Its my understanding from my MA that the CO will request them if you don't already have them in your application, once requested you can book in that week and mine took another week to come through. I hope that helps Xx

12 hours ago, Hex said:

The problem with this approach is that you are then delaying the process even further...

i.e. once the CO requests the medicals, you'll have 28 days to complete and upload them, the CO can then take another month (after the 28 days), sometime more / less to get back to your case. 

I would say, you should be safe, doing the exams 5 months in. 

Thanks all for the reply. I believe waiting for 5-6 months makes a lot of sense. 

10 hours ago, MEB said:

In my cases it says "Further Assessment"😖

10 hours ago, MEB said:

In my cases it says "Further Assessment"😖

If you don’t mind could you tell,is there any problem in your medical or police check history.Thanks.and did they requested two times?

Hi All!!

I have received the gold e-mail!!! Thank you very much for all support from this site!!

3 people

Direct Stream - NSW - MLTSSL

Production Engineer

Visa Date and Nomination date: 05/03/2018

Nomin and Visa Grant: 30/10/2018

Time:  239 heavy days (8 months)

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Melissa said:

Hi All!!

I have received the gold e-mail!!! Thank you very much for all support from this site!!

3 people

Direct Stream - NSW - MLTSSL

Production Engineer

Visa Date and Nomination date: 05/03/2018

Nomin and Visa Grant: 30/10/2018

Time:  239 heavy days (8 months)

Parabéns!! :)

2 hours ago, Kashif.Iqbal said:

Very sad to hear this.

Did your MA contact with DIBP, what they said?

Hav no idea once smone nomination is approved and applicant submit requested docu like medical and afp why applicant has to wait long time even after tht wht investigation they are doing there or wht they are processing in tht cases