1 hour ago, Hex said:

Do you think the MA you use could possible make a different? 

i.e. if they are a high powered agency and great track record? You think that has any pull on the viewing / processing of applications? 

I would like to think so but highly doubt this is the case.

Guys can someone help me understand, if our 457 visa was approved on an nominated skill (mine quality assurance manager) and we have been working in same skill in same company for 2 years so why do we need another nomination approval process should it be straight visa process. What are they checking in the nomination any way, I am getting mixed opinions on this can someone clarify this.

my name and timelines is getting removed from spreadsheet 3 times now can someone add me 

name: Anthony

nomination skill: Quality assurance manager

Applied visa/nomination: 27/03/2018

2 people HR

thank you

1 minute ago, galisuman said:

Guys can someone help me understand, if our 457 visa was approved on an nominated skill (mine quality assurance manager) and we have been working in same skill in same company for 2 years so why do we need another nomination approval process should it be straight visa process.

Because 457 and 186 are two very different visas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, galisuman said:

Guys can someone help me understand, if our 457 visa was approved on an nominated skill (mine quality assurance manager) and we have been working in same skill in same company for 2 years so why do we need another nomination approval process should it be straight visa process. What are they checking in the nomination any way, I am getting mixed opinions on this can someone clarify this.

my name and timelines is getting removed from spreadsheet 3 times now can someone add me 

name: Anthony

nomination skill: Quality assurance manager

Applied visa/nomination: 27/03/2018

2 people HR

thank you

You can go for 189 and no nomination required. Processing is also fast, within few weeks if you have high points.

10 minutes ago, @dream_aus said:

You can go for 189 and no nomination required. Processing is also fast, within few weeks if you have high points.

guys any one really know whats the approximate waiting time as the website says 15 to 17 months for trt cook and any idea which year and months file are processing at the moment please thanx

5 minutes ago, Loktar said:

On the home affairs website, the processing time for the 189 is 8-11 months.

It is all based on points. As I mentioned earlier higher the points,  faster is the processing. People with highest points get visa within 3 days also. Highest point has priority 1. 

And there is moral obligation to complete 2 years also.

Hope it's ok to bump my previous message in case somebody knows the answer. Anyone?

On 28/10/2018 at 20:50, lastdrop said:

Hi All,

I submitted our visa application yesterday and in my Immi account it says- Actions required: Arrange health examinations.

Does it mean that we need to do the health assessments asap? I thought we'll only be informed about it and other required documents once a case officer is assigned to our application?

Just now, Latenite said:

Hello All

Please can you add me to the spread sheet

Occupation  - Restaurant Manager

Nomination lodged - 27/2/2018

Visa Application Lodged - 28/2/2018

Received

186 Direct Entry 1 person LR NSW

Hoping for a Christmas present from immigration this year Xx

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lastdrop said:

Hope it's ok to bump my previous message in case somebody knows the answer. Anyone?

I did mine after my application went in as it will be needed, but I know some people wait until asked for them as they can expire if the wait is longer than 12 months, my police checks are about to expire so Ill be re doing them as i'd rather have everything in the application once its opened than delay it further while getting them.

4 hours ago, navneet singh said:

guys any one really know whats the approximate waiting time as the website says 15 to 17 months for trt cook and any idea which year and months file are processing at the moment please thanx

M trt cook applied 27 feb 2018 and status says Recieved .... Just waiting n praying 

10 minutes ago, Latenite said:

I did mine after my application went in as it will be needed, but I know some people wait until asked for them as they can expire if the wait is longer than 12 months, my police checks are about to expire so Ill be re doing them as i'd rather have everything in the application once its opened than delay it further while getting them.

Thanks for the reply.

That's my concern as well. Since we are a total of 4 applicants, the cost for the health assessment is not cheap. If I wait for a case officer to be assigned, will they remind me about the health checks or a CO won't be assigned to our application until we undergo the health assessments?