2 minutes ago, ICT Customer Support Officer said:

Nothing. Only messages about IMMI Bridging Visa Grant Notifications and lodgement. 

I think it is by the Immi system. My one updated (new uploaded) at end of Oct but it still showed updated 10 July. No idea why

Edited by Oliviaa

1 minute ago, Hex said:

If the date updated, there must be a reason for it. Either medical's, documents or otherwise. 

No, not with my case. My submitted date is different with my updated date which are both in July.

The latest date that I uploaded was end of Oct but the Updated date still show July.

Hi guys, I’m concerned that my MA hasn’t uploaded enough documents for me, we lodged application in February and the only docs attached are the ones I sent her (police certs, degree certs, evidence of health, form 956 etc)

but there is nothing against Emoloyment conditions, evidence of identity, evidence of Australian work experience etc. I can’t see my employment contract there either. Should I be worried? Thanks in advance, I’m so glad I found this forum!

41 minutes ago, BB86 said:

Hi guys, I’m concerned that my MA hasn’t uploaded enough documents for me, we lodged application in February and the only docs attached are the ones I sent her (police certs, degree certs, evidence of health, form 956 etc)

but there is nothing against Emoloyment conditions, evidence of identity, evidence of Australian work experience etc. I can’t see my employment contract there either. Should I be worried? Thanks in advance, I’m so glad I found this forum!

Anything with employment, your MA should have submitted with the Nomination but you cannot see in your Immi Account.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Melissa said:

Hi All!!

I have received the gold e-mail!!! Thank you very much for all support from this site!!

3 people

Direct Stream - NSW - MLTSSL

Production Engineer

Visa Date and Nomination date: 05/03/2018

Nomin and Visa Grant: 30/10/2018

Time:  239 heavy days (8 months)

Congrats Melissa ...wish you the best 🙂

17 hours ago, Melissa said:

Hi All!!

I have received the gold e-mail!!! Thank you very much for all support from this site!!

3 people

Direct Stream - NSW - MLTSSL

Production Engineer

Visa Date and Nomination date: 05/03/2018

Nomin and Visa Grant: 30/10/2018

Time:  239 heavy days (8 months)

Congrats Melissa ...wish you the best 🙂

49 minutes ago, jarnail singh said:

bro nomination was approved on 29 september and visa file was opened on 17 october and asked for baby medical which one submitted after 3 days  and today approved motor mechanic  

Bro same case officer for both files or diff. Must be same thts why they re open Ur file quickly