occupation pls? did you apply. onshore or. offshaore

Visa + nomination applied - 11/5/17
PCC Requested- 19/10/17
Submitted same day
Salary statements, super statement, notice of assessment requested- 22/11/17
Submitted on 6/12/17
Nothing heard since then ...tried calling and emailed...they reply the file is under processing.
Occupation - Dental Technician
Wait...wait...wait....tired of this waiting game

2 hours ago, Unknown said:

I didn't understand bro?

In this forum you'll find people that alredy  applied for the 186 Visa...

No one here will be in your similar situation...

You can start to check this forum in one year time.

Nowdays, as you now, evrithing can change within in a month, who knows what will append in April 2019?? Just God can have this power, not us!! ??

Good luck.

Visa + nomination applied - 11/5/17
PCC Requested- 19/10/17
Submitted same day
Salary statements, super statement, notice of assessment requested- 22/11/17
Submitted on 6/12/17
Nothing heard since then ...tried calling and emailed...they reply the file is under processing.
Occupation - Dental Technician
Wait...wait...wait....tired of this waiting game

Guess your case is just waiting for nomination approval.

Silent follower here .... :-)

We submitted our Nomination July 2017 and approval received 28 Feb 2018.  We were told by department of immigration to wait for nomination approval before we submit visa as we cant get a refund if nomination was refused..Its just too much money to loose so we waited just in case :-).  Its TRT Application

We submitted our visa application 8 March 2018.. My question is, do you guys think we will be added to the back of the line again and wait 9 - 12 months if we already have nomination approval?  I cant really see someone with the same scenario on the 186 Timeline sheet as everyone almost everyone submit nomination + visa application on the same date.

I know its something no one can really tell ... just wondering if someone has done it this way and time frames..

Nomination and visa submitted : 23 jan 2017

Direct entry

ONSHORE - LR Country

Till today: STATUS RECEIVED, no emails or communication from the department since the day documents were submitted. 15 months and counting for the case to be opened.

MA says there's nothing that can be done.

Any advice would be appreciated 

• Sad 3

Guess your case is just waiting for nomination approval.

And also the docs are pretty straightforward with company already approved with 1 186visa and 2 457 visas whereas now both applied for 186visa for the same position
1. Mine applied in May 2017
And 2. Applied in Feb 2018 for same occupation
Thinking of this visa taking this long to finalise scares the hell out of me sometimes..... just hanging in between of everything..... well none of us can do anything...just wait

If it helps anyone I spoke briefly to my MA today - she does a lot of applications on behalf of companies and a lot in recruitment space. She said people she's been representing in recruitment functions etc have been getting approval within about 6-8 months recently. The last from my company got approved last month after applying in November 2017. Hope this helps anyone in a similar occupation out. This is through direct entry by the way

• Like 1

In last few months they made many changes.

Few months ago they increased DE time and reduced the TRT time. And now they decreased the DE time and massive increased the TRT time which is upto 12 months now.

As per my understanding TRT time will decrease cause of the abolish of 457 visa 186 applications load will reduce.

What do you think guys?

On 2017/2/10 at 18:14, thixuanlinhmai said:

Finally I got my grant today after 7months and 6days waiting.

my timelines are Nomination and Visa Lodged 04/07/16

Nomination approved 3 Feb 2017 and request for my (registration/Licensing) of my Accountant job and request to pay second fee for my partner .

10/02/17 I have got a good news.

3 HR

Transition

I wish all of you here who are still waiting will get a good result soon

Have a nice weekend to everyone in this forum.

What registration/Licensing of your Accountant job send to CO? could you tell me? Thanks

9 hours ago, Siddu said:

No grants yesterday and today ?

Hi Guys,

one of my friend's Visa application was open today, they asked more paperwork about his son.

He applied on the 30 of June 2017

186 TRT chef ??‍? 

Finger crossed for everyone. ??

• Like 4

Hi Guys,
one of my friend's Visa application was open today, they asked more paperwork about his son.
He applied on the 30 of June 2017
186 TRT chef [emoji1351]‍[emoji505] 
Finger crossed for everyone. ??

yesss its cheff babyyy... [emoji67]‍[emoji505][emoji67]‍[emoji505][emoji67]‍[emoji505][emoji67]‍[emoji505][emoji1551]?
  • Haha 1