8 minutes ago, Ilop said:

What immigration ask to your employer???

They haven't called my employer? I think you may be confused. I was merely commenting on another persons case. It seemed like immigration were calling check if he or she was a genuine employee and run through a series of confirmation question, the latter being conjecture at best.

7 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Yes it bothers me, bro.

You should learn how to Google like the majority of others on this forum (and the internet in general!).

unfortunately, im not the majority people who do things as you expected. got my way look at it, don't reply or just ignore what you dislike if bothers you. no need to teach others how to do things, cause don't like it and won't listen toyou wether you are right or wrong. THX

9 minutes ago, leogao said:

unfortunately, im not the majority people who do things as you expected. got my way look at it, don't reply or just ignore what you dislike if bothers you. no need to teach others how to do things, cause don't like it and won't listen toyou wether you are right or wrong. THX

Half of that doesn't even make any sense. Good luck with the visa pal

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, leogao said:

And you have 19 posts...you aint that new pal given your posting history.

7 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

And you have 19 posts...you aint that new pal given your posting history.

I started posting things since last week. it. really doesn't matter how you define old and new.  what's the matter? are you in here to pick on people or what? 

10 minutes ago, leogao said:

I started posting things since last week. it. really doesn't matter how you define old and new.  what's the matter? are you in here to pick on people or what? 

Im really not at all. I actually try and add value where I can.

Calling out somebody for not using their brain is not bullying is it? 

I give up. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Im really not at all. I actually try and add value where I can.

Calling out somebody for not using their brain is not bullying is it? 

I give up. 

it's better this way. I really don't see what you try to get from a conversation like this. 

9 hours ago, Parkesy said:

You need to make a formal complaint. Information can be found online how to do it.

9 hours ago, Ozdream1 said:

:( I feel sorry for you :(

You should definetely make a complaint.. It doesn't make sense at all to wait over 2 years while some people only waits a couple of months. It makes me very upset :(

Can you tell us what's your occupation?

My MA will do complaint soon, I’m trying to get recently paper work such as AFP, back home police check and other financial information ready.

My occupation is program Admin. TRT

2 people; myself HR and my partner LR 

Nsw pese. 

I have called them couple of times but always same answer “no CO allocated yet, please be patient”  

21 minutes ago, 31march2016 said:

My MA will do complaint soon, I’m trying to get recently paper work such as AFP, back home police check and other financial information ready.

My occupation is program Admin. TRT

2 people; myself HR and my partner LR 

Nsw pese. 

I have called them couple of times but always same answer “no CO allocated yet, please be patient”  

So they have asked for documents?

I wish I can understand why some people think they need to DELETE info from the ENS 186 Timeline sheet! :arghh:

Someone deleted my info from the March 2018 (the only application with Nomination approval)

I give up....

• Confused 1

Good morning Everyone,

This is Lucy another silent reader for more than 1 year.

My family and I spent long time in this forum. Felt happy when saw someone been granted or felt sad when got refused!!

I got a question and hope someone in this forum could give me some suggestion.

My timeline below:

3 people from HR country, on short list

Nomination and Visa applied on 30th of May 2017, submit all required information at same time

Did health examination on the end of August 2017

Nomination approved on 27th of April 2018, with no extra information required

Through Immi Account, our Visa not opened yet, we applied new AFP and renew the oversea policy check after we knew nomination granted

But my husband' IELTS has expired now, even his get average 6.5

My question is whether he need to redo IELTS and how long we need to wait until CO open our Visa? Will CO refuse our Visa even though nomination approved?

so worried!!! 

Thanks all

9 minutes ago, YLU61 said:

Good morning Everyone,

My family and I spent long time in this forum. Felt happy when saw someone been granted or felt sad when got refused!!

My timeline below:

Nomination and Visa applied on 30th of May 2017, submit all required information at same time

Through Immi Account, our Visa not opened yet, we applied new AFP and renew the oversea policy check after we knew nomination granted

My question is whether he need to redo IELTS and how long we need to wait until CO open our Visa? Will CO refuse our Visa even though nomination approved?

so worried!!! 

Thanks all

Well, first of all they are not going to refused because your ielts was valid at the time of lodgement of your visa. However, ielts validity is 3 years but I have seen sometimes CO do ask for new ielts. Consult with your MA 

good luck

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, YLU61 said:

Good morning Everyone,

My timeline below:

so worried!!! 

Thanks all

Hi Lucy,

they will ask for new IELTS result if they think your existing does not meet their requirement.  

by the way, how do you know your visa is not opened yet in immi account?  I am curious as i dont know if my is opened or not. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Satish.Srini123 said:

Hi Lucy,

they will ask for new IELTS result if they think your existing does not meet their requirement.  

by the way, how do you know your visa is not opened yet in immi account?  I am curious as i dont know if my is opened or not. 

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your answer

For the immi account if you have, but it is very easy to register one. Once you open, there is status showing received. IF CO opened your case, it will show in processing

Thx

1 minute ago, YLU61 said:

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your answer

For the immi account if you have, but it is very easy to register one. Once you open, there is status showing received. IF CO opened your case, it will show in processing

Thx

Thanks buddy. I have an account but unfortunately it is still showing "received"  thanks for the info 

Hi Guys,

my MA said that we shouldn't receive any calls from the immigration asking question.

She said that if we are using an Agent they should talk with them...

But some people here received a call ??

I'm a bit confused ??‍♀️ ??‍♀️

17 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Hi Guys,

my MA said that we shouldn't receive any calls from the immigration asking question.

She said that if we are using an Agent they should talk with them...

But some people here received a call ??

I'm a bit confused ??‍♀️ ??‍♀️

If you go via Agent, all correspondences will be sent to the Agent as they act on your behalf.

To what I read in the forum that the Immigration called employers/offices to check. They did not call the visa applicants directly.

• Like 1