When I applied my IELTS score has not expired. But it will expire on July 2018. If the Immigration opens my file after July 2018, is it a requirement that I have to provide another IELTS certificate? Can anyone give an expert advice?

21 minutes ago, Hilo said:

When I applied my IELTS score has not expired. But it will expire on July 2018. If the Immigration opens my file after July 2018, is it a requirement that I have to provide another IELTS certificate? Can anyone give an expert advice?

Hello! 

For expert advise i would always recomend approaching an MA. None of us on here are experts... we just go by patterns on the forum generally...

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Hilo said:

Don’t worry about that,

It must be valid at the time of lodgement.

one of my friend got approved his PR, even his IELTS expired after lodgement.

33 minutes ago, Hilo said:

Ours also expired a month after lodgement, but will just wait and see if they ask us to renew them.  ;)

15 hours ago, Parkesy said:

Yes it bothers me, bro.

You should learn how to Google like the majority of others on this forum (and the internet in general!).

I had this same discussion with someone not too long ago too...

*bangs head against brick wall!

Edited by Bellabonkers
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tania said:

If you go via Agent, all correspondences will be sent to the Agent as they act on your behalf.

To what I read in the forum that the Immigration called employers/offices to check. They did not call the visa applicants directly.

Hi Tania,

Maybe my question wasn't clear because, when I'm writing in this forum, I'm thinking that some sentence are to obvious For all of those are following all the posts...

I was asking if our employer can receive a call from the Immigration even if we are using a MA.

I know that we'll never receive a private call from them.

Thank's  anyway.

I appreciated your answer...??

23 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

I had this same discussion with someone not too long ago too...

*bangs head against brick wall!

The chef / cook thread is two below this one on the board! Probably annoyed me more than it should but c'mon. Not hard is it!

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Don’t worry about that,

It must be valid at the time of lodgement.

one of my friend got approved his PR, even his IELTS expired after lodgement.

right. I v heard the same. no need to worry

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Hi Tania,

Maybe my question wasn't clear because, when I'm writing in this forum, I'm thinking that some sentence are to obvious For all of those are following all the posts...

I was asking if our employer can receive a call from the Immigration even if we are using a MA.

I know that we'll never receive a private call from them.

Thank's  anyway.

I appreciated your answer...??

Hi Amy. I think anything could be happened. Immigration can call the employers to check if needed. Nothing would stop them if they think they need to have more clarification before approving and this is understandable. 

5 minutes ago, Tania said:

Hi Amy. I think anything could be happened. Immigration can call the employers to check if needed. Nothing would stop them if they think they need to have more clarification before approving and this is understandable. 

Yes...this is true!!

They can do whatever they want, till now our life is in their hands.

I hope not for too long though...??

4 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Yes...this is true!!

They can do whatever they want, till now our life is in their hands.

I hope not for too long though...??

Yes, nothing we can do at this moment rather than wait....

Another point might make you fell better. My MA said Immi Officers do have targets each year for their performance review. This means they do have to work to achieve their targets. But of course, they are also human being, some fast some slow.

Edited by Tania
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tania said:

Hi

I got my PR 2 weeks ago.  Ens trt as a cook. They call my employer on his mobile number and asked about me , position , salary, duties, how many seats in restaurant and how many staff working. And few things more. After his call ended after 1 hour we got nomination approved and next day we got our pr grant. No document asked. 

• Like 2

My Nomination was refused today

Accountant

Nomination & Application applied on 27 Nov 17

The basis of the refusal is attached.

The funny part is my work mate whose  application was prepared by me using the very same documents for the nomination was granted his PR last month.

My MA said, I have option to reapply the nomination or contest the result to MRT. 

I also can apply through skilled independent visa though, almost 3-5 years Australian work experience  Personally, I do not like work my current employer anymore. I'd love to change a job, but to find a company whose willing to sponsor me on 457 will take quite a bit of time.

So, can anyone suggest?

02052018170741-0001.pdf

• Sad 5

3 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

My Nomination was refused today

Accountant

Nomination & Application applied on 27 Nov 17

The basis of the refusal is attached.

The funny part is my work mate whose  application was prepared by me using the very same documents for the nomination was granted his PR last month.

My MA said, I have option to reapply the nomination or contest the result to MRT. 

I also can apply through skilled independent visa though, almost 3-5 years Australian work experience  Personally, I do not like work my current employer anymore. I'd love to change a job, but to find a company whose willing to sponsor me on 457 will take quite a bit of time.

So, can anyone suggest?

02052018170741-0001.pdf

I’m really really sorry to hear that... it supports my private theory that it really does depend on what CO officer you get on the day- it’s complete luck of the draw. 

You could get a really easy going person who has had a great morning, lovely breakfast and has just bought the car they have always dreamed off or booked the holiday of a lifetime.... 

or you could get somebody who is going through a divorce, broke down on the way to work and is generally not a happy person... 

the person you get can serously effect your life and this aspect is completely out of our control...

personally i I would recommend doing skilled visa if you have the capacity to do so- that means your not tied to anyone... 

i have a Plan B and a Plan C if my nomination is refused because unfortunately it’s just the nature of the beast! 

Pour yourself a stiff drink and write down the pros and cons of your options. 

Good luck. 

Thankyou for sharing your decision letter- I’ve never seen one of those before. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

It's awful but you just gotta suck it up and get up mate!

So I am not bothered with the refusal, I just wanna figure what the next and best step I should take..

That’s it! 

What an absolutely incredible attitude you have! 

Dust off those shoulders... 

where abouts are you based? 

2 minutes ago, Bellabonkers said:

That’s it! 

What an absolutely incredible attitude you have! 

Dust off those shoulders... 

where abouts are you based? 

NSW.

It's alright. I always  think if you are meant to be here you will be here. It does not matter where you end up living or staying. I will still work on getting my PR but at the end of day as long as you are happy with your life, it is much more important than a permit to stay in Aus indefinitely. 

Sometimes things that you want are not the actually things you need.

• Like 3

Just now, stevecbx said:

NSW.

It's alright. I always  think if you are meant to be here you will be here. It does not matter where you end up living or staying. I will still work on getting my PR but at the end of day as long as you are happy with your life, it is much more important than a permit to stay in Aus indefinitely. 

Sometimes things that you want are not the actually things you need.

I could not agree more! 

Please keep us updated on what you end up doing... 

Thank you for spreading sparkles ✨ on a big pile of horse shit! 

Your seriously the man!!