47 minutes ago, lucky_mo said:

No one knows when case officer will be allocated but if the new owner buys the Shares of the business then your file won't be affected even the abn will change. But please consult with your MA.

one of my friend's boss sold the business after 1 year of work but he told me the new owner bought the shares of the business and he did not have to work another year even though the abn was changed.

please consult with your MA.

Good luck and god bless 

Thanks for this information I will double check tomorrow.

Another option that my boss advices to me was that I will keep being paid through his ABN even if the shop doesnt belong to him anymore. Let s say transferm money between new boss to old boss and then old boss to me. Can it work?

Thanks again to all of you

Rick

25 minutes ago, RickyBaker92 said:

Another option that my boss advices to me was that I will keep being paid through his ABN even if the shop doesnt belong to him anymore. Let s say transferm money between new boss to old boss and then old boss to me. Can it work?

Rick

I think so it’s will work it out .but you have to say to the new owner that if any phone call get from IMMI they have to say u are working there and pay salary 

30 minutes ago, RickyBaker92 said:

Rick

Yes then it will work but in immi's eyes business never been sold if you will keep getting pay from him and just in case if your file doesn't allocate this year and opens next year and they ask you latest business documents like bas then there will be a problem.

good luck Pal

Hi RickY

The only risk is that they could ask for updated BAS statements later on, in that case you should check with your MA what to do. Even if the ABN is still in use,  if you are unlucky your CO could find out that the business is no longer operating.

I almost ended up in a similar situation and that is what my MA told me. Do you use a MA?

1 minute ago, Suusz said:

Hi RickY

The only risk is that they could ask for updated BAS statements later on, in that case you should check with your MA what to do. Even if the ABN is still in use,  if you are unlucky your CO could find out that the business is no longer operating.

I almost ended up in a similar situation and that is what my MA told me. Do you use a MA?

Thanks Suusz. Yes I use a MA. What about if I let my boss send to them the latest Bas before my boss sell the business (even if they didn t ask for it)? just to be up to date  can be the excuse. Latest question, if they find out they will reject the nomination or the application or both? can I apply for another one after that?

Sorry to ask to you guys but I prefer don t speak with MA straigh away

Rick

9 minutes ago, RickyBaker92 said:

Thanks Suusz. Yes I use a MA. What about if I let my boss send to them the latest Bas before my boss sell the business (even if they didn t ask for it)? just to be up to date  can be the excuse. Latest question, if they find out they will reject the nomination or the application or both? can I apply for another one after that?

Sorry to ask to you guys but I prefer don t speak with MA straigh away

Rick

It really depends on your CO.. they all ask for different things. They might never ask for any extra info , they might not even check the ABN, but there is always a risk that they ask for updated information. 

There is no chance that you boss can hold off the sale a bit longer ? Just in case ? 

Nomination applies 1/6/17 

Application applied 1/6/17 

TRT Sales & Marketing Manager 

Received a call from immigration today at my workplace. Was looking to speak to my boss. Verified some details from him and that's it. 

Nothing changed since then. 

I hope the wait is over soon 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Alibaba said:

Received a call from immigration today at my workplace. Was looking to speak to my boss. Verified some details from him and that's it. 

Probably not long to go 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KAL said:

Hi Guys,

I got my PR last night. Woohooo!!!!!

Nomination and Application lodged on 13/oct/2017.

Nomination Approved on 14/03/2018

Visa Approved on 30/04/2018. 

Only documents asked was for nomination - Latest BAS statement and My bank statement showing income going into my account.

I really hope and wish all of you get your golden email soon. 

Lucky man?

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

Looking good for you

1 hour ago, lucky_mo said:

Probably not long to go 

Hopefully not bro. This is frustrating. The timeline is keep changing etc. The grant of 457 was the commitment to PR. I never thought it gets to that difficult. Anyways this too shall pass. Prayers for all 

1 minute ago, Alibaba said:

Hopefully not bro. This is frustrating. The timeline is keep changing etc. The grant of 457 was the commitment to PR. I never thought it gets to that difficult. Anyways this too shall pass. Prayers for all 

That's exactly what I had in my mind at the time of approval of 457visa but you know what mate we have to stand shoulder to shoulder with each other. 

That day is not FAR. Chin up.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, leogao said:

Hi, all, im a chef applied 186de December of2017onshore, occupation chef. anyone similar situation?let me know, let's hand in hand share infos, timelines and pray together:]

One glance at the topic list shows at least two threads for you to join? Like how hard is it to look?

Seriously mate. C'mon.

16 minutes ago, Alex Angilinwago said:

so why did they ask him/her for licensing/registration etc.?

Yeah strange I agree but accounting is a highly regulated occupation obviously. CPA/CFA qualifications are compulsory after a certain amount of time practicing  (don't actually think you can be a full accountant here till you have CPA but I may be wrong?), so stands to reason they would ask for it.

48 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

One glance at the topic list shows at least two threads for you to join? Like how hard is it to look?

Seriously mate. C'mon.

I'm not familiar with this forum, then posted like what you saw. does it bother you? seriously. bro?

8 minutes ago, leogao said:

I'm not familiar with this forum, then posted like what you saw. does it bother you? seriously. bro?

Yes it bothers me, bro.

You should learn how to Google like the majority of others on this forum (and the internet in general!).