I cannot be bothered scrolling up and read post by post. But to those who rely on your MA to tell you all the information you need or they know, you need to listen to my fave band's song

Don't look back in anger - Oasis

it goes like "please don't put your life in the hand of a rock n roll band cos who'll throw it all away" LOL

The meaning is don't just swallow 100% info that your MA tells you, always get 2nd opinion from another MA. I believe it's free nowadays to consult. It's like going to one doctor that you get clap but other tells you that is just allergic skin response lol sorry cant think any better example

Trust but verify mate!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Siddu said:

This is what happens when there are no grants or anything interesting....

everyone getting rid of frustration and stress?

ens 186 trt cook

29 June 2017

still on received 

Now received is the word i hate a lot

god please change it to granted for all of us.?

don't think your one is still far away, I v heard about many trt cooks who applied between may~ July last year and be granted lately. you are looking good. don't worry. btw, there is another topic especially for cooks/chefs in neighborhood. probably you can find more infos there

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Sorry guys, I was busy watching MKR!! ?

Italians VS Vietnamese.. ?

My last update still showing 17 Nov 2017..

BTW I have two simple questions, 

How people can applied for the PR without having any idea of what is going on and how they Passed the English Test if they can not understand what we are writing???

PM Malcolm Turnbull is busy with French BUT Call Peter dutton right now ???

Edited by lucky_mo
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, stevecbx said:

I cannot be bothered scrolling up and read post by post. But to those who rely on your MA to tell you all the information you need or they know, you need to listen to my fave band's song

Don't look back in anger - Oasis

it goes like "please don't put your life in the hand of a rock n roll band cos who'll throw it all away" LOL

The meaning is don't just swallow 100% info that your MA tells you, always get 2nd opinion from another MA. I believe it's free nowadays to consult. It's like going to one doctor that you get clap but other tells you that is just allergic skin response lol sorry cant think any better example

Trust but verify mate!

you know what, funny thing is I consulted quite a few MA, and was told different stories. which makes it more confusing.

1 minute ago, rahul?? said:

hi everyone 

applied as cook trt 26th june 2017

still waiting.

all the best everyone.

1 minute ago, rahul?? said:

hi everyone 

applied as cook trt 26th june 2017

still waiting.

all the best everyone.

Trt cook 27/6/2017 

Still received 

9 hours ago, stevecbx said:

Oh good then I found another person who is on the same boat? How did you go then? Did you reapply the nomination or appeal to court?

The reason was immigration excuse, you may think I am being skeptical but it is true. Same financial information, only applied one month apart why one was refused and one was approved? I know from the BASs and IASs that were submitted the company I work for was in loss figure but again why refused one and approved another one. I do not think they have a clear guideline or benchmark, it will be depending on the CO's "Personal Assessment"

I do not know the exact turnover but there is a minimum yearly figure that a company has to meet before EVEN approve as a sponsor. So once the company is approved then they can nominate. Do not worry too much man. If you want to ease your mind, ask someone who is handling the accounts in your company, see the BAS that were submitted for your nomination

check the total amount that ATO owes the company against the total amount the company has to pay to ATO, plus if you have the latest superannuation statement from ATO portal. If those figures positive, I am 1000% that immigration cannot refuse your application on financial ground of the company.

Anyway, I really need to know what you did after your nomination was refused, whether you reapply or appeal?

cheers

Unfortunately yes, same boat....slowly sinking....and my bucket is slightly too small to keep me afloat! 

So my case was a little different; the company changed the ABN, and despite me asking a million times would that affect my visa, they said no no no, it'll be fine...it wasnt fine. To be fair, I have to take some responsibility, as I should have checked with an MA instead of trusting them....but thats what seems to be a big issue around this forum, trust, who can you trust and who can't you. I didn't appeal the decision, and withdrew the application......that was painful!

So I've left that company, as after that refusal they got a bit weird, and things didnt feel right, and I wouldve been lying to sign another doc saying I want to work there 2 years. So I've joined a very very small start-up.....theres just two of us...so we are cash positive and making a profit as we have very low overheads, all paid up to ATO, have a quality accountant who is looking after our books, but still, having such a low turnover in the grand scheme of things is a worry. I've seen all the BAS statements, and yeah....would be interested to see what that lowest turnover would be, as my MA didnt even mention it...If someone had an idea of that figure, it would be greatly appreciated. 

But if I were you, I would of course follow the advise of an MA, as like it or not, they are the pros, we are just assuming and guessing the majority of the time, but from my amateur perspective, looks like you have good grounds for an appeal....I mean, the department has to show consistency, and not approve/reject depending on the mood of the day...

I'm with you @Bellabonkers, dogs all the way

1 hour ago, Alibaba said:

Nomination applied: 1/6/2017

Visa applied: 1/6/2017

Verification call came at work : 1/5/18

Trt Sales & Marketing Manager

No news since then. I am getting worried now. 

Hi, what did they ask for verification at work on 1/5/18? Thanks

Nomination applied: 1/6/2017
Visa applied: 1/6/2017
Verification call came at work : 1/5/18
Trt Sales & Marketing Manager
No news since then. I am getting worried now. 

Why on earth are you worried? You should be over the moon, they are processing your visa! Not long to wait now.
I would be very happy to swap places with you if you like
  • Like 3

Hey guys...

I FINALLY received the golden email.... I can't be more happy.. My PR has been granted :)

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR
  • Nomination / Visa application lodged in December 2016... (Yeah long time ago... LOL)
  • Nomination and visa approved on same day.
  • No extra requested documents

I've been addicted to this forum and my immigration account over the last 17 months...Way too much! believe me :)  It has been helpful sometimes but I've been also very upset when people provides misleading information or when people shares weird theories (example: Only unskilled people waits long time, only people who works for small companies etc etc

this is mostly Bulls***** :) and very irritating to read :)   I guess,  this is just luck of the draw seriously 

I can now enjoy my freedom and good luck to everyone, but especially to people who have been waiting forever.

I keep my fingers crossed for the 2016 applicants!!!!!! :)

@AJSAJS: You're NEXT!!!!!!! :) 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

I FINALLY received the golden email.... I can't be more happy.. My PR has been granted :)

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR
  • Nomination / Visa application lodged in December 2016... (Yeah long time ago... LOL)

I've been addicted to this forum and my immigration account over the last 17 months...Way too much! believe me :)  It has been helpful sometimes but I've been also very upset when people provides misleading information or when people shares weird theories (example: Only unskilled people waits long time, only people who works for small companies etc etc

this is mostly Bulls***** :) and very irritating to read :)   I guess,  this is just luck of the draw seriously 

I can now enjoy my freedom and good luck to everyone, but especially to people who have been waiting forever.

ah wow, congrats!!!! thats awesome, must be such a weight off. Enjoy the first weekend of PR!!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

OMG congrats!!!

glad to see immi are processing backlogs!!!

Enjoy your pr life!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Bellabonkers said:

Yes, mine says exactly the same. I’ve wondered for a while what it means is odd because I initially it thought it must have been the last time I uploaded a file but I have uploaded more since then and it doesn’t change. ..

even I am not sure what this really means .. mines saying the same thing. 

12 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

Congratulations party hard !!

12 minutes ago, Ozdream1 said:

Hey guys...

• Direct Entry
  • Onshore
  • LR

Congratulations....

I think It was a long journey for you...

good luck for your next chapter ??

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, stevecbx said:

Though you signed the letter that you will be working for the next 2 years, Immigration cannot legally force or cancel your visa on that ground. Cos you can always argue that situation changes. You planned 2 years ago then things changed so you need to make another plan,

Did you actually sign such a letter and provided it together with the rest of the documentation for your visa? Or is it a declaration included in the form 80 that I forgot about? I have applied for a 186 DE, I'm aware of the moral obligation etc etc, but I've never heard of the need of a signed letter.  

Edited by martec

22 minutes ago, rahul?? said:

my company's financial is in loss and how big issue id that.

I would say its a pretty major issue...if they are in loss, then they will not be able to support you as an employee for two years, not even sure how they are paying your wage and super etc at the moment....so wouldnt meet the nomination requirement...I'd ask your MA, or if you dont have one, get one as soon as you can