10 minutes ago, pnm59 said:

I do work in finance, so it's kinda my job!

LOL at this!

I do a lot of work around the customer experience and strategic comms. I think DHA may need my services you know....just a thought.

1 minute ago, Parkesy said:

LOL at this!

I do a lot of work around the customer experience and strategic comms. I think DHA may need my services you know....just a thought.

At least I can make someone happy 

6AA75DC4-2DC9-49E5-BA11-C470C45C87D8.png

A9F0D01F-EC76-41EF-B789-476654B8634A.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 02/05/2018 at 14:49, Jsth said:

Hi

I got my PR 2 weeks ago.  Ens trt as a cook. They call my employer on his mobile number and asked about me , position , salary, duties, how many seats in restaurant and how many staff working. And few things more. After his call ended after 1 hour we got nomination approved and next day we got our pr grant. No document asked. 

When did you apply your nomination and Visa ?

9 minutes ago, Trisha saini said:

Hi
I got email from immigration and says that some case need special attention so these case go out of processing time but no clue for how long as my application been 2 years

I'm sorry to here that...??

Are you able to share with us more info about you Visa?? 

Such as When did you apply, which profession, etc...

It can be helpful for us.

Thank you...??

Nomination application 1/6/2017

Visa application 1/6/2017

Trt HR 3 people Sales & Marekting 

1/5/2017 Received a call from CO asking for my boss. Verified few details like my role, company staff etc. 

3/05/2017 request for a new AFP. No news of nomination approval still.  

Fingers crossed.

4 hours ago, oscar said:

NOV 2016 TRT  ACCOUNTANT still waiting.                R E C E I V E D.

No news at all, 2016 is a bad number. They seems to start opening accountant files.  When is my turn?

do you work for an accounting firm? did they request skill assessment, i.e. licensing/registration from you at all? 

On 05/04/2018 at 09:55, Totto said:

Hi Guys, I am very concerned, I applied on the 23rd of Jan 2017 for my 186 direct entry as a Graphic Post-Press Trades-person. I currently hold a 457 that expires in 2020. My Immi account shows that processing times are lower than what is shown on the global processing times website.On the 23rd of this month it will be 15 months of waiting and my case status is still on "Received" it hasn't even been opened yet and I am very worried that it will stay there for god knows how long.This situation is nerve wrecking as you all know, and with all the changes the department has been putting through and all the future changes currently under legislation I fear this application will be refused. I have done everything correctly with the help of my MAs but the only thing they do is tell me to wait, to wait, to wait. I have spent way too much money in this and am wondering if there is something that we might have missed. LOW RISK COUNTRY, application and nomination lodged on the same date. No CO assigned, no communication whatsoever from the department. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. The company I work for is doing well but now we have fewer employees as we are restructuring the department. It's a small business but legit and no changes have been made in regards to the company officially, it's just an internal restructuring. I fear for the worst although try to stay positive. 

Hello my friend i applied for 186 direct entry as a senior hairdresser.

nomination filed on 5th of october 2016

Visa lodged on 12th of october 2016.

With all  the documents.

still no co allocated. 

I asked my solicitors to email them for update last year then they replied tht they are allocating all cases from april 2016 to september 2016.

Dont know whts going on ? 

5 hours ago, Trisha saini said:

I’m cook
Applied 23 may 2016
Trt
Has got refused first application because another sponsor girl has short salary but it was already fix from my employer and I’m working since 2013 with my employer
But still no news

Sorry , can I ask why your employer pay short salary to another sponsor girl . IS she was on unpaid leave for some reasons or something else. 

Hello to everyone.... I have applied nomination under 186 trt cook...on dated 29 September 2017. can anyone tell how much time it will take to process....I’m much worried as I have to apply my visa too and my employer wants to sell his business..... I m feeling stressed 

1 hour ago, nitibhusal said:

Position : Restaurant manager

Nomination and visa applied: 10/04/17

Nomination approved: 09/04/18

Waiting for the visa grant......

is there any chance of rejection after the nomination approval? 

No dear