7 hours ago, mjayy said:

I had my Immi account status as "Assessment in progress". From today it has changed to "Further assessment". I saw on other forum this has happend to few applicants. This probably just because of their today system upgrade. Now they might using different names to each stages. 

HOpefully 

What are the other forums ? Plz tell ?? Thank u 

Can someOne plz help me !! 
My last update on immiacount has changed on 3rd March 2018 to 17 nov 2017 
we apllied 186 visa on 18 may 2017.. 
why it’s changed ???? 

My assessment in progress changed to further assessment. I applied on 11/5/17 ...last updated showing 6/12/17 as We submitted docs on that day .... but I wonder how so many people has same last updated date similar

1 hour ago, KD31 said:

My assessment in progress changed to further assessment. I applied on 11/5/17 ...last updated showing 6/12/17 as We submitted docs on that day .... but I wonder how so many people has same last updated date similar

That’s what I am thinking ... might be good or bad for us or may be jus simple mistake by them..will call them tommorow 

2 hours ago, Waris said:

why it’s changed ???? 

Read the posts on this thread. You are not alone

why it’s changed ???? 

28 minutes ago, KD31 said:

I wonder the same why it happened and why last updated date is like 3 months old 

Hello all

I guess it could be because of the system Maintenance or God Knows!! 

I couldn't even check as my MA has my account merged with other applications  and she cant share the details with me . 

Please let me know what's the update is about above (that all Speaking here)

New Police Clearance submitted 28th Feb. My Immi status now says "Further Assessment". I'm guessing this will then change to "Assessment in Progress" or hopefully it will change to "Finalised". Fingers crossed for a quick turnaround, I think it only fair after 15 Months waiting. I hope they don't drag this bit out. I have updated Spreadsheet and will update again once I hear more. Good luck to you all. I fully understand the stress and worry.

5 minutes ago, AJSAJS said:

New Police Clearance submitted 28th Feb. My Immi status now says "Further Assessment". I'm guessing this will then change to "Assessment in Progress" or hopefully it will change to "Finalised". Fingers crossed for a quick turnaround, I think it only fair after 15 Months waiting. I hope they don't drag this bit out. I have updated Spreadsheet and will update again once I hear more. Good luck to you all. I fully understand the stress and worry.

Hi Ajas

Following your Timeline and occupation Im not expecting anything from dept until April or June 2018

Just now, Fida said:

Hi Ajas

Following your Timeline and occupation Im not expecting anything from dept until April or June 2018

You never know with Immigration. You may get granted before I do! Its never a sure thing. I also followed others in our occupation and some were granted within 6 months, some within 9 months and only one I have seen which took 11 months. The spreadsheet helps a little to analyse this but its never going to be 100% as not everyone adds their details. We can never be sure, which is the worst part of waiting and not understanding the logic behind the processing from Immigrations side. Keep your chin up, you just never know what they may do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fida said:

Hello all

I guess it could be because of the system Maintenance or God Knows!! 

I couldn't even check as my MA has my account merged with other applications  and she cant share the details with me . 

Please let me know what's the update is about above (that all Speaking here)

Hey Fida, if you got your TRN number than it’s simple 

create an immi account and import the application through your TRN number passport details.

though you can’t access all the information but you can see what’s happening.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Siddu said:

create an immi account and import the application through your TRN number passport details.

Really

Let me try ...I might need you for assistance if unable to get it

16 minutes ago, Siddu said:

Thanks Heaps Sidddu