9 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Congrats....

so you waited just 8 days since your nomination has been approved?? 

3 minutes ago, Jimmynut24 said:

Congrats...what was your application route and occupation?

Thanks buddy

I am a general practitioner and I used the 186 trt stream

I just rang NSW PESE and been told that WA team is handling my case and gave their contact number. Rang that number and spoke to a lady who was very helpful and detail. She told me that my application is already assessed and waiting for nomination assessment to finish. They requested couple of documents for nomination and we submitted it 2 weeks ago.  28days wait is finished today but she said to wait for another 2 weeks for someone to pick up the file again as they are very busy. Hopefully they decide the nomination soon and send me my golden email. 

Both nomination and application logged on 13/10/2017

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KAL said:

I just rang NSW PESE and been told that WA team is handling my case and gave their contact number. Rang that number and spoke to a lady who was very helpful and detail. She told me that my application is already assessed and waiting for nomination assessment to finish. They requested couple of documents for nomination and we submitted it 2 weeks ago.  28days wait is finished today but she said to wait for another 2 weeks for someone to pick up the file again as they are very busy. Hopefully they decide the nomination soon and send me my golden email. 

what is your occupation?

5 minutes ago, KAL said:

Nice Kal! We're quite close in submission date. I'm interested to know how that conversation went with NSW PESE for you to get that info... did you just straight out ask them to look for an update?

Edited by millski88

1 minute ago, millski88 said:

Nice Kal! Interested to know how that conversation went with NSW PESE for you to get that info... did you just straight out ask them to look for an update?

Called them and asked how she is and said I am calling in to see if there is any update on the file or anymore docs required as we submitted the documents 2 weeks ago. 

3 minutes ago, KAL said:

Called them and asked how she is and said I am calling in to see if there is any update on the file or anymore docs required as we submitted the documents 2 weeks ago. 

Ah ok, so you had already been contacted to submit docs previously.

2 minutes ago, millski88 said:

Ah ok, so you had already been contacted to submit docs previously.

They asked my MA for some documents for nomination and we submitted 3 days after the request. As it was 2 weeks ago, I though I could just call them to see if they received it and to see if they need more docs. Tried to be as nice as I can be with them and that paid off in giving me enough information on my application status. 

Just now, KAL said:

They asked my MA for some documents for nomination and we submitted 3 days after the request. As it was 2 weeks ago, I though I could just call them to see if they received it and to see if they need more docs. Tried to be as nice as I can be with them and that paid off in giving me enough information on my application status. 

Yeah might be worth a try. Although I'm noticing that docs are requested pretty quickly if anything is missing, but if the app is submitted with all necessary docs it just sits and waits... and in reality I probably still have a long time to wait! 

Very promising hearing your story though.

Hi everyone can someone please tell me. I've got an email from my MA. Is this for all TRT applicants or they opened my case.

Good afternoon

Regarding all pending ENS TRT nominations, and noting the higher scrutiny by the Department more so of late, we advise all visa applicants that, if you haven’t already, you should send through the following information/documents to be uploaded to your respective pending ENS nomination applications at the earliest:

1. A copy of your bank statement records in support of being paid your nominated wages by your sponsoring company since your 457 employment commencement to date, (please send a print up from your bank just of all bank payments received by you as the employee from your sponsoring employer into your bank account – not a print up of all other bank transactions from your account. Your bank account statement should also identify you as the holder of that bank account the wages are being paid into ).

2. Evidence of superannuation paid to you as the bias applicant by your sponsoring employer since your 457 employment to date. Note: A letter from your super company confirming superannuation payments made to you but without identifying who is the payer of that super to your super account is not sufficient as the Department cannot otherwise verify that the employer made that super contribution to your super fund.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, khan010 said:

Hi everyone can someone please tell me. I've got an email from my MA. Is this for all TRT applicants or they opened my case.

Good afternoon

Regarding all pending ENS TRT nominations, and noting the higher scrutiny by the Department more so of late, we advise all visa applicants that, if you haven’t already, you should send through the following information/documents to be uploaded to your respective pending ENS nomination applications at the earliest:

1. A copy of your bank statement records in support of being paid your nominated wages by your sponsoring company since your 457 employment commencement to date, (please send a print up from your bank just of all bank payments received by you as the employee from your sponsoring employer into your bank account – not a print up of all other bank transactions from your account. Your bank account statement should also identify you as the holder of that bank account the wages are being paid into ).

2. Evidence of superannuation paid to you as the bias applicant by your sponsoring employer since your 457 employment to date. Note: A letter from your super company confirming superannuation payments made to you but without identifying who is the payer of that super to your super account is not sufficient as the Department cannot otherwise verify that the employer made that super contribution to your super fund.

Nice. I didn't use an MA, so can't comment on others' experience, but thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, khan010 said:

Good afternoon

Never seen this before but didnt use and agent as well..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Yatin patel said:

Good morning folks. Been a silent reader and follower of this forum. Just wanted to share a good news and relief you all too that immigration is indeed processing the files as I’ve received a golden ticket to stay permanently in Australia after 10 years and 2 weeks of struggle, hard work, patience, positive approach, being optimist of positive outcome, aggression, extortion, long hours like a slave, unfair treatment, 2 student visa, 2 TR visa, 1 RSMS rejection, 1 457 visa and finally 186 visa granted yesterday. It has been a journey full of emotion, fear of what future hold, a real test of character. I’m glad all those years hard work and patience has paid off finally. Here are my details of the application. 

Nomination and visa lodge date :- 27/02/2017

Nomination and visa both approved on same date :- 05/03/2018

No document requested. Opened, assessed, finalised with the grant. 

I wish and will pray that all of your also get granted sooner then later. Cheers. 

Congratsssssss!!

Finally we heard something from cook occupation,

hopefully next it would be mine. Finger crossed 

• Like 2

Just now, Ignatius Luke Manuel said:

Congratsssssss!!

Finally we heard something from cook occupation,

hopefully next it would be mine. Finger crossed 

Yes mate...yours will come soon.Mine changed from received to Finalised !!Good Luck buddy !!

8 hours ago, Yatin patel said:

Good morning folks. Been a silent reader and follower of this forum. Just wanted to share a good news and relief you all too that immigration is indeed processing the files as I’ve received a golden ticket to stay permanently in Australia after 10 years and 2 weeks of struggle, hard work, patience, positive approach, being optimist of positive outcome, aggression, extortion, long hours like a slave, unfair treatment, 2 student visa, 2 TR visa, 1 RSMS rejection, 1 457 visa and finally 186 visa granted yesterday. It has been a journey full of emotion, fear of what future hold, a real test of character. I’m glad all those years hard work and patience has paid off finally. Here are my details of the application. 

I wish and will pray that all of your also get granted sooner then later. Cheers. 

Congrats..may everyone get golden mail..☺

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Hi Guys,

I want to ask you a different question Just to take off a little be of pressure and stress.

What will be, the first thing, that you will do when you will receive the golden news???

Thank god, call to parents and will pray for the people who are waiting for their golden email.

what will you do ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mesh said:

Guys got my PR today

applied nom and Visa on 1/11/17

nom approved on 21.2.18

visa granted on 1.3.18

goodluck everyone and all the best

thanks for all the support !!

Congratulations. Wish you all the best.

12 hours ago, Yatin patel said:

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. No more stress. Wish you all the best.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Yatin patel said:

Congratulations Yatin.

• Like 1