Guest bradfords
2 minutes ago, Jethrasiraj said:

605 days still waiting

What a joke ??? it's absolutely disgusting that they are processing newer applications over old, we all paid our fees, my employer has been waiting far to long not sure how much longer it can go on ???

What a joke [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22] it's absolutely disgusting that they are processing newer applications over old, we all paid our fees, my employer has been waiting far to long not sure how much longer it can go on [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Ya man but we don’t have any option we just have to wait

Guest bradfords
1 minute ago, Jethrasiraj said:

Ya man but we don’t have any option we just have to wait

That's right we wait ? this is the second application I've applied for so effectively been waiting since 16/12/2015 needless to say my patience is running out ?

3 hours ago, JonnyP said:

To everyone.. They are currently updating the website with all new enhancement in line new changes. Nothing to be worried about. Don't panic!!

Why our last updated has been changed to 17 nov 17 

That's right we wait [emoji48] this is the second application I've applied for so effectively been waiting since 16/12/2015 needless to say my patience is running out [emoji22]

This is also my second application. I am also waiting since 12/08/2015 . Hope for the best

Guest bradfords
1 hour ago, Jethrasiraj said:

This is also my second application. I am also waiting since 12/08/2015 . Hope for the best

Oh my what a nightmare we have both had ???? good luck let's hope this is our time ?

2 hours ago, bradfords said:

That's right we wait ? this is the second application I've applied for so effectively been waiting since 16/12/2015 needless to say my patience is running out ?

My godd..... ??its really so long... call them Nd ask what’s matter why they are taking so much time.

On 02/03/2018 at 13:33, RAJA27 said:

Hi all, 

Silent watcher of this forum since September. I'm happy to say my PR was approved today! Yay!

Visa type: 186 ENS Direct Onshore
Country risk: Low
Nomination lodged: 29/09/18
Visa lodged: 29/09/18

Additional documents requested: 01/02/18
They wanted more information from my org stating the need for my role. This was done in the form of a letter and we also included the org chart that showed I report directly to the CEO.

Nomination approved: 02/03/18
Visa approved: 02/03/18

I assume my visa was approved so quickly after my nomination because I had everything completed (medicals, police checks etc.) and attached with my visa application in September. I'm a bit in shock but very happy this is all finished. 

I will say after reading the forums for the last couple months that no application is the same and immigration is unpredictable in how they assess and process applications. I know we are all here so support each other but I felt (my opinion) comparing each others applications wasn't always helpful. 

Anyway! Best wishes to all who are waiting. I really pray that there's a big move of applications this month. 

Congrats mate.

1 minute ago, Densha said:

Have you had nomination approved yet?

No .. all of sudden it shows my immi account last update changed to 17/11/17.. 

can u plz check your immi account and tell me what’s your last update say 

No .. all of sudden it shows my immi account last update changed to 17/11/17.. 
can u plz check your immi account and tell me what’s your last update say 

I am so sorry I have no idea how to check my account as I am using a Migration Agent.

I had my Immi account status as "Assessment in progress". From today it has changed to "Further assessment". I saw on other forum this has happend to few applicants. This probably just because of their today system upgrade. Now they might using different names to each stages. 

HOpefully 

Edited by mjayy

702 days no update! 

I have called them several times and got usual answer till last week;

he said I m one of the oldest application (which is I know very well) applied both nom.&visa at the same day 31 March 2016 so basically he said they don’t pick up files depend of app date but how much interested (didn’t really explain what does it mean) probably how big is your employer, your salary, occupation etc. 

i was told exactly this;

-it’s not a matter of life and death 

-end of the day you have job and working 

I would really love to answer this way! I work very hard and pay big taxes so you can sit down there pick up someone’s app Depending your feeling but I just couldn’t...

they said hopefully after financial year most of the old applications are getting solve  

Now my MA considers to complain about this incredible waiting time to global feedback team. My question; is anyone here have done any other complaints and what will be the best&quickest result I would receive from them

cheers.

• Sad 1

Guest bradfords
3 hours ago, Riya cool said:

My godd..... ??its really so long... call them Nd ask what’s matter why they are taking so much time.

Have many times hun, total waist of time just told to wait