17 minutes ago, stellagee said:

Thanks for your advice. Another question is my medical check is going to expire by this week. Is it necessary to redo the check?

I would ask your ma for advise if you are using one. Mine has expired and my ma said not to get a new one unless asked. From what I have seen on previous posts they seem to have  potential extra 6 months on them however it’s all to the co discretion

I would ask your ma for advise if you are using one. Mine has expired and my ma said not to get a new one unless asked. From what I have seen on previous posts they seem to have  potential extra 6 months on them however it’s all to the co discretion

That sounds fair enough to have extra 6 months extension.

Guys, I really need your advice here. Do you think it helps to call CO at this critical time as it’s reaching March. My MA actually emailed them for the updates at the end of 28 days waiting period, but no response yet after a week. I’m getting extremely stressed out but can’t do anything as My MA just asked me to wait and not to call CO. Maybe it’s the NZ consent to disclosure of information that takes longer time to allow the department to seek confirmation from NZ. If anyone have the same situation, please share with me.

Hi dear
I am in the same boat.... my docs requested on 23/11/17 ...submitted on 6/12/17 ... waiting since then ...called immi twice ... first time lady said that COs are on holidays for Christmas and first available officer will take my case after holidays ..... second time a gentleman said that my file is all good to go ... only waiting for nomination approval.... MA said to wait as immi is going slow and strict on files applied after 457 changes announcements.... almost 3 months since docs submitted...and still waiting

31 minutes ago, stellagee said:

My nomination was approved before the visa application.

If the nomination is approved then why not you give a call to your CO...mine is approved and I gave my documents in the same day...when I called ...all they said is your CO is on a holiday.will be back next week.Give it a try mate !

call 0288614353

Hello everybody, i have been following this page since few months and wanted to post my situation as its really frustrating..

visa type; 186 ENS

occupation; chef

country; risk high

nomination and visa lodge 25/2/2017

nomination approved 16/06/2017

further documents;police check

and till now no any news, i contacted with my lawyer and they contacted CO. CO informed our file is on AGO and cannot get contacted with them. now my lawyer says all we can do is wait and my patience is over here. does any one knows what is AGO and what they do and how long they will take. any experience and suggestions please...

Hello everybody, i have been following this page since few months and wanted to post my situation as its really frustrating..

visa type; 186 ENS

occupation; chef

country; risk high

and till now no any news, i contacted with my lawyer and they contacted CO. CO informed our file is on AGO and cannot get contacted with them. now my lawyer says all we can do is wait and my patience is over here. does any one knows what is AGO and what they do and how long they will take. any experience and suggestions please...

That means i am on the high risk?

On 27/02/2018 at 10:16, ShaunR6883 said:

I'm almost into the 12 month of waiting ? 

I am on 13 months running time mate. I am really worried now.

2 minutes ago, Fida said:

What is AGO??/

I wish i knew. When i asked my MA all they said is they are the agents to check HR countries and noone can contact them. All we nedd to do is waittttt...

48 minutes ago, suepr said:

visa type; 186 ENS

occupation; chef

country; risk high

That means i am on the high risk?

Low Risk Countries:

• Andorra
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong (SAR)
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Liechtenstein
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • The Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • Republic of San Marino
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom - British Citizen
  • United Kingdom - British National (Overseas)
  • United States of America
  • Vatican City.

Hi all. I checked my Immi account about 1 hour ago and still no change (I can see both nomination and application on my account) so I decided to give the department a call. After submitting my application details to the lady, she came back and said that my file had been allocated to a team and are waiting for extra documents from my manager.

I logged back into my account and now the nomination status has changed to "information requested"?? Very strange but at this stage I'm just chuffed to bits that my case is now open!!

Not sure what documents they have asked for as yet.

10 minutes ago, ShaunR6883 said:

Hi all. I checked my Immi account about 1 hour ago and still no change (I can see both nomination and application on my account) so I decided to give the department a call. After submitting my application details to the lady, she came back and said that my file had been allocated to a team and are waiting for extra documents from my manager.

I logged back into my account and now the nomination status has changed to "information requested"?? Very strange but at this stage I'm just chuffed to bits that my case is now open!!

interesting.. what a coincidence:) good on you!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ShaunR6883 said:

Go to the "View Application Mailbox" part in your ImmiAccount. You will see there the correspondence sent to your migration agent. You can open it and see what specific documents they requested. I did the same and sent the additional documents to my MA before she even contacted me for the information requested to seepd up the process. Good on you.

Edited by JonnyP
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

Go to the "View Application Mailbox" part in your ImmiAccount. You will see there the correspondence sent to your migration agent. You can open it and see what specific documents they requested. I did the same and sent the additional documents to my MA before she even contacted me for the information requested to seepd up the process. Good on you.

how can you guys see the nomination part? do you have your MA username and password? or is  there anyway to import the nomination  in your account?

58 minutes ago, ShaunR6883 said:

Awesome! Another MLTSSL application. Sadly no STSOL applications being looked

Edited by Jimmynut24

29 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

I don't have a MA so I'll just have a sit down with my manager tomorrow. It looks like the same documents as what other people get asked for, training benchmarks, and documents that need to be certified by someone. 

20 minutes ago, Rob81 said:

how can you guys see the nomination part? do you have your MA username and password? or is  there anyway to import the nomination  in your account?

My manager simply gave me his log in details. Once I got into his account, I shared the application with my account so I could see it through my end.  You're manager should be able to do the same thing. 

15 minutes ago, ShaunR6883 said:

I have been waiting almost 12 months though!! 

Yeah I am just stating a point. All I have seen is those who have applied with MLTSSL being looked at recently. I haven't heard of a STSOL application being looked into recently. Makes sense though I guess given that MLTSSL are where they want to fill the gaps so they take priority. 12 is still within the 10 - 15 current processing time so you are all good. What further information have they asked for?

2 minutes ago, Jimmynut24 said:

Yeah I am just stating a point. All I have seen is those who have applied with MLTSSL being looked at recently. I haven't heard of a STSOL application being looked into recently. Makes sense though I guess given that MLTSSL are where they want to fill the gaps so they take priority. 12 is still within the 10 - 15 current processing time so you are all good. What further information have they asked for?

He is transition visa 8 to 9 months for your info

• Like 1