3 hours ago, bobobz said:

Hey guys, do you think case officer always asks for recent documents on the extended months where we are waiting the file to be opened? anyone knows any case that they don’t necessarily always ask for and grant the nomination straight away instead?

Hi,

I know some people got their Visa approved without adding any additional documentation.

During the waiting time my MA is asking me the Bussines Bank Statment and BAS, but not any personal document.

Good luck.

My Friends details

457 granted -15/09/2015

ENS Applied -23/03/2018

ENS allocated -24/02/2018

CO requested P/L , 4 BAS , Company TAX Return. 

Also asked for 2 years Bank Statement, PAY G, Super. 

Now my employer mode of payment was Cash for first 1.5 year and then started paying into my account.

so technically i have 6 months of pay in my account and rest in hand. Although all the tax and super was paid according to my 457 package. 

So what should i do ? 

Letter from Accountant stating that company mode of payment was cash would work ?? 

Edited by Raul

My Friends details 457 granted -15/09/2015

ENS Applied -23/03/2018

ENS allocated -24/02/2018

CO requested P/L , 4 BAS , Company TAX Return. 

Also asked for 2 years Bank Statement, PAY G, Super. 

Now my employer mode of payment was Cash for first 1.5 year and then started paying into my account.

so technically i have 6 months of pay in my account and rest in hand. Although all the tax and super was paid according to my 457 package. 

So what should i do ? 

Letter from Accountant stating that company mode of payment was cash would work ?? 

If I remember well when you apply for a 457 visa one of the questions they ask is how the wages will be paid. My first boss used to pay cash (although it was on the books and with super) and we have stated that to Immi. Never had a problem. When I transferred my visa to my current employer I remember the agent asking this question again. Check with your friend if he has reported this from the beginning, if so it might be easy to deal with (a letter from the accountant perhaps will do alongside with the form where he has reported it in the past).

On 23/02/2018 at 14:28, Amy86 said:

Unfortunately there are many people waiting for this Visa more then 15 months... What a shame!!! ?

Hi I m waiting till October 2016 file not allocated .

i got my 457 visa on November 2013 but when I was about to eligible my employer sold company and I m still stuck . Somehow I managed but now immi taking long time for me 

On 23/02/2018 at 15:35, Fida said:

N Now they keep a record of when and why we called...them..

I just had  a talk with nsw pse and he reminded me of my recent calling and also mentioned that you have a  MARA to look after your case and he would be informed when anything is needed.

:(:(:(

They have to keep a record. They need to record what they say to you when you ring, so that if there is ever a complaint or a request for Freedom of Info/Release of documents then all your dealings with the department are recorded. ts to benefit both sides and most government departments do it. Thats one reason why repeatedly calling causes delays because it has to be noted each time along with the coversation record. 

Hello

i just want to share this thing that our PR has been rejected due to close of business.AS our MA prepare our earlier that dept will not approve our PR in this condition.but it’s take so long that we applied in May 2016.now 2018 we get result. Unfortunately all about destiny.now our MA advice us to go to MRT.because we pay all taxes. I don’t know it’s good or bad. But we don’t have any option.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

Hello

i just want to share this thing that our PR has been rejected due to close of business.AS our MA prepare our earlier that dept will not approve our PR in this condition.but it’s take so long that we applied in May 2016.now 2018 we get result. Unfortunately all about destiny.now our MA advice us to go to MRT.because we pay all taxes. I don’t know it’s good or bad. But we don’t have any option.

Can’t you apply another visa like 489 ?

29 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

Hello

I’m so sorry to hear that.

Hopefully you guys will find a different solution.

Good luck.

30 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

Hello

It’s 99% no chance once they sell the business,

never know you may win the MRT, I’m not sure but go through good agent.

11 minutes ago, Siddu said:

It’s 99% no chance once they sell the business,

never know you may win the MRT, I’m not sure but go through good agent.

Hmm. We are thinking about visa 190. Because my husband has 5 yr experience in cooking.again find employer Nd again that tenison .MA said he will try his best . Otherwise everything in hand of god.

12 minutes ago, Riya cool said:

Hmm. We are thinking about visa 190. Because my husband has 5 yr experience in cooking.again find employer Nd again that tenison .MA said he will try his best . Otherwise everything in hand of god.

Have you ever thought to buy a bussines buy your own? I know someone that did that, because he was so sick about all this stuff.

5 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

Have you ever thought to buy a bussines buy your own? I know someone that did that, because he was so sick about all this stuff.

He already sold that restaurant when we came to know about. He just call all employees Nd announced that he sold his restaurant. Ofcourse he was sick. I learned  this thing that no one care no one emotion in business.we waste our money and time as well. Now again new beginning where day by day they change rule.nd other hand dept take so much time to gave answer.

1 hour ago, Riya cool said:

Hello

Paying taxes will not get you the visa if you no longer have an employer to sponsor you!

Today --I've decided i wouldn't from now on think much about this CO allocation, File in Que blah blah blah, Its really stressing me out with all negatives.

I'd give myself and dept more 2 -4 months as majority of the cases here are picked after 1 year or 14 months of 186 submission, this way i'd still be counting for more 2-4 months to complete without worrying for anything. :(

• Like 2