Hi guys, i’m new here. Anyone applied for 186 from customer service manager ? I lodged visa on  26/06/2017 and still waiting for news lol

i thought 8 months wait is painful enough but i have gone through this post and found somebody has been waitig more than 15months omg 

28 minutes ago, Parkesy said:

Any good news today? Preferably from somone who has been waiting a long time and not 3 months haha!

Haha I know, happy for people getting their visa but can be frustrating when you have been waiting 11.5 months and theirs goes through in 3.

im really hoping as of the 1st some of the marketing applications get pushed through

• Like 2

I am actually thinking about take ITLES while waiting. Maybe i will choose 189 and drop 186.
Even thought my application is genuine, i can not stand for the waiting. It makes me suffer. There is saying ' self-help is better than help from others', i am sick of depending my life on someone else. My employer is a fking bitch, she is the worst person i have seen in my entire life. Moreover, i have missed so many opportunities because this ' you have to stay with your one and only beloved employer' crap. I will wait for another 6 months, that is it. Meanwhile i will try to get enough points for 189.
love this system.

you are not alone mate. we are on the exact same situation!! are we talking about the same person? [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Sk8009 said:

Haha I know, happy for people getting their visa but can be frustrating when you have been waiting 11.5 months and theirs goes through in 3.

im really hoping as of the 1st some of the marketing applications get pushed through

Amen to that 

2 minutes ago, oscar said:

My ma told me that he attended immigration meeting. They said the applications that over 12 months waiting period are high risk.

great

Means some one who has passed 12months of time waiting since lodgement of ENS 186 TRT are high risk?

21 minutes ago, oscar said:

My ma told me that he attended immigration meeting. They said the applications that over 12 months waiting period are high risk.

great

Did your ma say what they meant by high risk?

so frustrating, if they didn’t leave applications in that long then they wouldn’t be seen as high risk, whatever that means 

45 minutes ago, oscar said:

great

yeah great ahah

sorry if they don't even open the application how do they know if that is risky or not? what would the criteria be? job title? employer name?

24 minutes ago, Rob81 said:

yeah great ahah

sorry if they don't even open the application how do they know if that is risky or not? what would the criteria be? job title? employer name?

Maybe you were right on the occupation being the risk. Annoying given my employer is major approved one, im a director, and a high earner.

FFS

Just now, cachinnation23 said:

I can see on the spreadsheet someone from May in the same occupation as me made a formal complaint against nsw processing centre. Has anyone else done this? If so  what was the response?

Hi \

Please send me the link for that complaint  ( spreadsheet) Id do it too...

I will do one once I get to 12 months. Not sure if this will help any of us to be honest Don't know why they don't just update the way they show their processing times to make it  a more realistic representation of the wait everyone will have to endure instead of being so vague with the whole 10% of applications with no time limit BS.

6 hours ago, oscar said:

I am actually thinking about take ITLES while waiting. Maybe i will choose 189 and drop 186.

Even thought my application is genuine, i can not stand for the waiting. It makes me suffer. There is saying ' self-help is better than help from others', i am sick of depending my life on someone else. My employer is a fking bitch, she is the worst person i have seen in my entire life. Moreover, i have missed so many opportunities because this ' you have to stay with your one and only beloved employer' crap. I will wait for another 6 months, that is it. Meanwhile i will try to get enough points for 189.

love this system.

That same thing happened with us . Our employer was sick. That’s by we decide this time we will go with visa 190 .its much better rather than facing panic, feels helpless.

I’m still waiting. The requested docs were submitted a month ago, the status of ImmiAccount is assessment in progress. Hoping for the best.

Guys, I really need your advice here. Do you think it helps to call CO at this critical time as it’s reaching March. My MA actually emailed them for the updates at the end of 28 days waiting period, but no response yet after a week. I’m getting extremely stressed out but can’t do anything as My MA just asked me to wait and not to call CO. Maybe it’s the NZ consent to disclosure of information that takes longer time to allow the department to seek confirmation from NZ. If anyone have the same situation, please share with me.

42 minutes ago, stellagee said:

Guys, I really need your advice here. Do you think it helps to call CO at this critical time as it’s reaching March. My MA actually emailed them for the updates at the end of 28 days waiting period, but no response yet after a week. I’m getting extremely stressed out but can’t do anything as My MA just asked me to wait and not to call CO. Maybe it’s the NZ consent to disclosure of information that takes longer time to allow the department to seek confirmation from NZ. If anyone have the same situation, please share with me.

to be honest you are better now waiting until at least March 1 as i  have a feeling they will be really under the pump for these last two days before the changes, hopefully after march 1st things will get a bit calmer over there, and we will all start to get some good news.

• Like 1

Has anyone had any feedback from their MA in regards to applications being processed quicker once we are in March?

my ma has been saying for the last month how busy the department are due to everyone submitting applications before the march 1 deadline, which makes me think that surely after march 1st they will be less busy and can hopefully process applications that have been sitting there well over the processing times posted on website.

Just curious to see if anyone else is having similar feedback from their ma's?

Wonder if i am just telling myself that in march applications will magically start being granted to try and keep sane. When i lodged last March i honestly thought it would come through in three months hahahahahaha!

Hello everybody, I'm new here.
Thanks a lot for all those usefully information, especially the spreadsheet :)

I applied in June 2017, TRT, software engineering, no news so far

I was wondering if anyone know when they consider the AFP police check as expired?
I've found no official information about it. Is it 12 months?

Has anyone ever had to provide a police for a country where you lived less than 12 months?
I know the ENS checklist is pretty clear about the requirement, but while feeding my application on immi.gov.au, I remember seeing something in the help section about police check required if 6 months abroad!

Cheers

to be honest you are better now waiting until at least March 1 as i  have a feeling they will be really under the pump for these last two days before the changes, hopefully after march 1st things will get a bit calmer over there, and we will all start to get some good news.

Thanks for your advice. Another question is my medical check is going to expire by this week. Is it necessary to redo the check?