2 minutes ago, Jimmynut24 said:

Yeah I am just stating a point. All I have seen is those who have applied with MLTSSL being looked at recently. I haven't heard of a STSOL application being looked into recently. Makes sense though I guess given that MLTSSL are where they want to fill the gaps so they take priority. 12 is still within the 10 - 15 current processing time so you are all good. What further information have they asked for?

My application is on the STSOL and nomination was approved on the 7th Feb (Retail Buyer) for Direct Entry.       I was asked to take the medical on the 7th Feb, which I did on the 14th Feb and results were uploaded on the 15th Feb.     Now just waiting for them to go back into my application...........

Just now, dsdrussell said:

My application is on the STSOL and nomination was approved on the 7th Feb (Retail Buyer) for Direct Entry.       I was asked to take the medical on the 7th Feb, which I did on the 14th Feb and results were uploaded on the 15th Feb.     Now just waiting for them to go back into my application...........

Awesome! when did you apply? 

12 minutes ago, dsdrussell said:

were you asked to retake your medical?

1 hour ago, Jimmynut24 said:

Yeah I am just stating a point. All I have seen is those who have applied with MLTSSL being looked at recently. I haven't heard of a STSOL application being looked into recently. Makes sense though I guess given that MLTSSL are where they want to fill the gaps so they take priority. 12 is still within the 10 - 15 current processing time so you are all good. What further information have they asked for?

It looks like they have asked for training benchmarks, and I think they just need everything counter signing. So fingers crossed they look again in 28 days and we have submitted all the correct docs.

Oh and btw, I'm ENS transition so the wait period is 8 - 9 months. Although it's not a competition. I'm happy for anyone that gets some good news on here. It just means that the department is doing their job. The people who get visas granted within a few months all seem to have very good skilled jobs. Yes I know it's frustrating but that's just how it is.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Siddu said:

How to import immi details?

will it impact on MA account ?

just curious to know what’s happening with my account and visa ?

i imported my details to immi and it didn't impact the MA account as they still have all of the access, to be honest i can't see anything on my end i think its only if the MA shares the application then you can see more details, from what i have read from previous posts.

1 minute ago, Sk8009 said:

i imported my details to immi and it didn't impact the MA account as they still have all of the access, to be honest i can't see anything on my end i think its only if the MA shares the application then you can see more details, from what i have read from previous posts.

Ok Thanks mate 

52 minutes ago, ShaunR6883 said:

It looks like they have asked for training benchmarks, and I think they just need everything counter signing. So fingers crossed they look again in 28 days and we have submitted all the correct docs.

Oh and btw, I'm ENS transition so the wait period is 8 - 9 months. Although it's not a competition. I'm happy for anyone that gets some good news on here. It just means that the department is doing their job. The people who get visas granted within a few months all seem to have very good skilled jobs. Yes I know it's frustrating but that's just how it is.

Did they want updated training benchmark info or info that hadnt been provided initially?

6 minutes ago, Jimmynut24 said:

Did they want updated training benchmark info or info that hadnt been provided initially?

It wasn't originally uploaded, even though I mentioned it to him a few times. It's not a problem though because we have 4 apprentices, he just needs to provide proof.

On 29/01/2018 at 10:19, ShaunR6883 said:

My manager rang them a few weeks ago and my case has not been opened yet, told me to sit tight......easy for them to say!!!!

Wow who knew on 29 jan ,, u are gonna get this on 28 feb .. each and everyone day will come ,, jus wait everyone patiently and take the strsss out here on pomsinoz 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Hi guys, 
Another month is gone...
Hopefully this coming one, will be much better then those previously ones...
Before, I found a nice quote:
"Never give up on something you really want.
It's difficult to wait, but worse to regret."
Good luck to everyone ??

• Like 5

Good Morning All...

I thought this morning our group would be flooded with MARCH changes lol :)

11th Month TRT 1 applicant HR ..no news yet, More 7 Weeks to complete 1 year of waiting...Which I'm happy to wait..My MA is on overseas trip and would return on 3rd march i think.

Status change from information request to assessment in progress after submitting the documents CO requested on the 1st of February 2018

nomination lodged 26February 2017 visa lodged 29 June 2017

nominatiom approved 26 August 2017 Visa assessment in progress

Position restaurant manager low risk 

i feel like we are getting closer.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fida said:

Good Morning All...

I thought this morning our group would be flooded with MARCH changes lol :)

11th Month TRT 1 applicant HR ..no news yet, More 7 Weeks to complete 1 year of waiting...Which I'm happy to wait..My MA is on overseas trip and would return on 3rd march i think.

1 year and 8 days waiting no news even my nomination was approved 9 months ago.looks like my file is sinking somewhere?

On 2/22/2018 at 17:31, Sk8009 said:

i followed up with my ma agent today to ask if i should get a new medical check bearing in mind it ran out at end of Jan and she said not to worry as it is to the case officers discretions.

I also wanted to follow up about the information we submitted on tuesday (the third lot of info regarding nom submitted since oct last year) she said they have asked for it to be finalised as soon as possible.

I want to call the processing team again, as sometimes you can get someone really lovely and helpful on the phone and they tell you more info, however i called them last friday.

My application has been in 11.5 months now.

i really just hope that the new information submitted does not go into the 28 day due, i really find that process so frustrating.

Has anyone had different experiences ringing the processing team?

i also just linked my application to my immi account, the ma told me that they had it linked to their account as they are handling the nomination for the sponsor also. the application now linked is just showing as received, which seems strange as i know they are processing, reviewing documents.

i know the department is short staffed and are having to deal with a huge workload, however with the cost of each visa being around the 4k mark, surely they can afford to hire more people. to be honest i would happily pay an extra 1k to department and have the application fee increased to $5k if it meant the processing times were not so long

May I ask how did you link your application which submitted by your MA to your Immi Account. Because when searched my application number in Immi Account, it said that "No result". I assume that because my application submitted via agent, therefore only agent could view the application process?

Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

33 minutes ago, Tania said:

May I ask how did you link your application which submitted by your MA to your Immi Account. Because when searched my application number in Immi Account, it said that "No result". I assume that because my application submitted via agent, therefore only agent could view the application process?

Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you.

Hi, i just entered the application id number i have from when the application was submitted and then entered that. it shows up as received however i think my ma can see a lot more on their end.

1 hour ago, DannyN said:

Any grants on 1 March?

Haha i think we are all pretty hopefully about today. i looked into immi this morning thinking i would see a magical new interface, however nothing has changed. Apart there will be changes made to immi on saturday, March 3rd, as the site will be down from friday night to saturday morning.

I wish on the immi website there was a public record of every visas published every day, i would imagine this would be a problem from a privacy perspective. 

it would be great even to see details such as 457 or 189 or 186 granted, the time frame and job title, just to get an idea of what is getting through the system.

• Like 1

Just now, Sk8009 said:

Hi, i just entered the application id number i have from when the application was submitted and then entered that. it shows up as received however i think my ma can see a lot more on their end.

I entered the application number that I have it from Acknowledgement of Application but still No Results show. I don't understand why?

I also applied for an Interim Medicard and it already arrived after just one week. 

1 minute ago, Tania said:

I entered the application number that I have it from Acknowledgement of Application but still No Results show. I don't understand why?

I also applied for an Interim Medicard and it already arrived after just one week. 

How did you apply for your Medicare Card if you don't mind me asking? :)

2 minutes ago, Tania said:

Not sure, why its not working sorry, that was the same number i entered. Maybe the MA have locked it or something, no idea how it all works. Maybe ask them if they are able to login and share the application with you to your immmi account so you can get access and see any updates etc. sorry i can't be of more help.