2 minutes ago, M.rvr said:

How did you apply for your Medicare Card if you don't mind me asking? :)

Please take the filled form in the website along with all it’s documents and the lodged cert and u will get it instantly

5 minutes ago, Tania said:

I entered the application number that I have it from Acknowledgement of Application but still No Results show. I don't understand why?

I also applied for an Interim Medicard and it already arrived after just one week. 

I think, it doesn't work, you can Try with the Nomination number from your previous Visa.

Just now, Mesh said:

Please take the filled form in the website along with all it’s documents and the lodged cert and u will get it instantly

Yes, that's correct. And bring your Passport, Visa and Acknowledgement of Application to Centrelink. 

Just now, Amy86 said:

I think, it doesn't work, you can Try with the Nomination number from your previous Visa.

Just now, Amy86 said:

There are only 2 categories to enter: either Application ID or Transaction Reference Number. I tried both those 2 numbers from my Acknowledgement but still no Results shown

3 minutes ago, Tania said:

There are only 2 categories to enter: either Application ID or Transaction Reference Number. I tried both those 2 numbers from my Acknowledgement but still no Results shown

you have to import the application into yr immiaccount , go to import application and follow the instructions

5 minutes ago, Tania said:

Thanks. It has been more than 4 months since the application submitted but I have heard no news

unless you are an astronaut or your job saves lives take it easy and relax, I applied in April the day after the big announcement.. nothing since then

stuck in the limbo like many people here ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rob81 said:

unless you are an astronaut or your job saves lives take it easy and relax, I applied in April the day after the big announcement.. nothing since then

stuck in the limbo like many people here ;)

I understand. I read the forum and see how people are tired of waiting. The change in April 2017 does also affect me and I had to re do IELTS test according to new regulations. So stressful because I had to handle both work and studying. 

My occupation had been also removed from the list but as I am a previous 457 so it wont affect my 186 application.

42 minutes ago, Tania said:

I understand. I read the forum and see how people are tired of waiting. The change in April 2017 does also affect me and I had to re do IELTS test according to new regulations. So stressful because I had to handle both work and studying. 

My occupation had been also removed from the list but as I am a previous 457 so it wont affect my 186 application.

what is the job title you applied under?

Just spoke to my MA she said all hospitality applications are opening who have lodged in feb17. And also she said they got few approved who applied in June and one hair dresser who applied in May got approved in 3 months 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Siddu said:

Just spoke to my MA she said all hospitality applications are opening who have lodged in feb17. And also she said they got few approved who applied in June and one hair dresser who applied in May got approved in 3 months 

We applied as a chef in June...

hopefully we'll have a good news soon ??

37 minutes ago, Amy86 said:

We applied as a chef in June...

hopefully we'll have a good news soon ??

My MA said they have immigration meetings every month, and they said hospitality applications are processing for the month of feb 17

2 hours ago, Siddu said:

how about 2016 files?? 

Do they gonna process 2016 files or we have to apply again now???

shittest immigration of Australia

3 hours ago, Siddu said:

Finally....Bit relaxing news for hospitality and hair dresser..

Edited by ani_rm