Hey guys
I have our case officer appointed and had requested my bank Statement showing the payments from my employer along with some other documents. 
Now we are ok with everything I was getting paid in CASH and I were depositing that money in to my account randomly.
employer has also paid my super and taxes but how can we prove that the money was actually coming from the employer.

cook

march 2017

trt
Thanks in advance 

1 hour ago, Zeeo said:

Hey guys
I have our case officer appointed and had requested my bank Statement showing the payments from my employer along with some other documents. 
Now we are ok with everything I was getting paid in CASH and I were depositing that money in to my account randomly.
employer has also paid my super and taxes but how can we prove that the money was actually coming from the employer.

cook

march 2017

trt
Thanks in advance 

Is your nomination approved ?

1 hour ago, Zeeo said:

Hey guys

cook

march 2017

trt
Thanks in advance 

Hi, 

do you have any payslips?

I still don't understand how the employer payed you cash if you are under sponsorship.

2 hours ago, Amy86 said:

Hi, 

do you have any payslips?

I still don't understand how the employer payed you cash if you are under sponsorship.

3 hours ago, Siddu said:

Is your nomination approved ?

Not yet

12 hours ago, Zeeo said:

Hey guys

cook

march 2017

trt
Thanks in advance 

I think this is the sort of applications the department is clasifying as suspicious or non-genuine. How on earth can a company nowadays still pay their employees in cash? This practice is generally used to avoid paying taxes or to pay employees who have limited working hours rights on their visas. I think if the application is really really genuine, your employer should be able to easily explain the department and provide details as to why they pay your wages in cash and keep a record to demonstrate all the amoun of money in cash that have been paying to you, such as payslips or number in the books.

Edited by JonnyP
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyP said:

I think this is the sort of applications the department is clasifying as suspicious or non-genuine. How on earth can a company nowadays still pay their employees in cash? This practice is generally used to avoid paying taxes or to pay employees who have limited working hours rights on their visas. I think if the application is really really genuine, your employer should be able to easily explain the department and provide details as to why they pay your wages in cash and keep a record to demonstrate all the amoun of money in cash that have been paying to you, such as payslips or number in the books.

I agree with you Jonny, All the very BEST to you Zeoo, but as jonny stated it is bit complicated relating to your wages history, Its really hard to convince dibp that you are an genuine applicant or Visa application. 

Best of Luck anyway, Dont stress yourself, Whatever is to happen will happen REGARDLESS!!

20 hours ago, Rob81 said:

unless you are an astronaut or your job saves lives take it easy and relax, I applied in April the day after the big announcement.. nothing since then

stuck in the limbo like many people here ;)

ASTRONAUT LOL

I hear everyone saying there nominations are approved ( majority of you all) and since then you waiting , They didnt even approve my nomination yet its 11month on TRT waiting lol

Im expecting a direct GRANT than approval>doc req> etc and then grant.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Fida said:

I hear everyone saying there nominations are approved ( majority of you all) and since then you waiting , They didnt even approve my nomination yet its 11month on TRT waiting lol

Sorry Error,- Their*

1 hour ago, Fida said:

What does it mean when you say that your application is approved? Will this change in my immi account?

Hi all, 

Silent watcher of this forum since September. I'm happy to say my PR was approved today! Yay!

Visa type: 186 ENS Direct Onshore
Country risk: Low
Nomination lodged: 29/09/18
Visa lodged: 29/09/18

Additional documents requested: 01/02/18
They wanted more information from my org stating the need for my role. This was done in the form of a letter and we also included the org chart that showed I report directly to the CEO.

Nomination approved: 02/03/18
Visa approved: 02/03/18

I assume my visa was approved so quickly after my nomination because I had everything completed (medicals, police checks etc.) and attached with my visa application in September. I'm a bit in shock but very happy this is all finished. 

I will say after reading the forums for the last couple months that no application is the same and immigration is unpredictable in how they assess and process applications. I know we are all here so support each other but I felt (my opinion) comparing each others applications wasn't always helpful. 

Anyway! Best wishes to all who are waiting. I really pray that there's a big move of applications this month. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Fida said:

I applied on the 11th of April 2017 for ENS 186 TRT... still waiting

2 hours ago, RAJA27 said:

Hi all, 

Silent watcher of this forum since September. I'm happy to say my PR was approved today! Yay!

They wanted more information from my org stating the need for my role. This was done in the form of a letter and we also included the org chart that showed I report directly to the CEO.

I assume my visa was approved so quickly after my nomination because I had everything completed (medicals, police checks etc.) and attached with my visa application in September. I'm a bit in shock but very happy this is all finished. 

I will say after reading the forums for the last couple months that no application is the same and immigration is unpredictable in how they assess and process applications. I know we are all here so support each other but I felt (my opinion) comparing each others applications wasn't always helpful. 

Anyway! Best wishes to all who are waiting. I really pray that there's a big move of applications this month. 

I'm so happy for you... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAJA27 said:

Hi all, 

congrats!!! did you apply 2016 or 2017?