Finally it arrived today we can celebrate our PR 
I whish you all the best it’s been a long journey to get where we are today only people in this tread can understand 
I hope you all getting it soon we all deserve it from 457 to PR.
Good luke you all.

Congratulations
Can u please share your time line.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roomate said:

I whish you all the best it’s been a long journey to get where we are today only people in this tread can understand 

Good luke you all.

Congrats! Can i ask your timeline and occupation?

27 minutes ago, cachinnation23 said:

Congrats! Can i ask your timeline and occupation?

We submit nomination on the 24th February 2017 visa on the 29th June 2017 nomination was approved in August 2017 and visa today.

Documents were requested the 1st of February this year.

Job is restaurant manager for a very big restaurant in Queensland

So happy for us now we can celebrate :)

7 minutes ago, Roomate said:

We submit nomination on the 24th February 2017 visa on the 29th June 2017 nomination was approved in August 2017 and visa today.

Congrats.

Hi, can i please ask what are the documents requested?

hi Guys ,how can we get bank statements just received payment from employer Bec on netbank we can get just only last 2 years or we can get last 7 years with every single transaction like all statement .i need for last 3 years ,if I do all statement from last 3 years it gonna big file to upload ? Pls help thanks 

1 hour ago, Roomate said:

Good luke you all.

Congrats.... we are so happy for you ??

2 hours ago, Banny said:

hi Guys ,how can we get bank statements just received payment from employer Bec on netbank we can get just only last 2 years or we can get last 7 years with every single transaction like all statement .i need for last 3 years ,if I do all statement from last 3 years it gonna big file to upload ? Pls help thanks 

I don't think you can.

2 hours ago, Banny said:

Hi 

you can ask your bank they can help you with this. Ask them I need 144 week statement. In which I only can show my income or payment. I think bank can make make it small. Tks

CO asked me bank statements for last 2 years and also for my employer
I gave all mine and my employer only gave for the dates he has transferred my salary on otherwise his would have been a big book as his business account has 1000’s of transactions a day

Congrats to all Cooks who have been granted recently and other hospitality occupations. Any CHEFS granted recently that anyone knows about?! Feel like to know which month of lodgement for chefs granted recently..............................................

Waiting game feels so choking. I couldn't breathe easily anymore. =X

7 minutes ago, bobobz said:

Congrats to all Cooks who have been granted recently and other hospitality occupations. Any CHEFS granted recently that anyone knows about?! Feel like to know which month of lodgement for chefs granted recently..............................................

Waiting game feels so choking. I couldn't breathe easily anymore. =X

Hi,

we applied as a chef the end of June 2017 but of course we still waiting, and also one of my friends is waiting since March 2017.

good luck

6 hours ago, Roomate said:

Congratulations...happy for you...finally there is movement for Restaurant Manager...hope...next will be my number...?

Good luke you all.

Congratulations.

Hi,
I would like to update my status as follow:
233411 Electronics Engineer | LR Country
Onshore 186 DE Nomination and Visa lodged: 05/OCT/2017

Nomination approved: 05/FEB/2018

Visa Granted: 08/MAR/2018

Congratulations, all the best.

Mine took 4 days

Thanks. My MA obviously made a muck up as she applied beginning of February and we have not received them. I called Canberra today and yes there was some problem. Lady that I spoke to would not tell me what she just wanted my MA contact details to sort it. 3 hours later I received confirmation of report been completed and will be dispatched in next post. Yay. My MA will get mouthful from me soon!
  • Like 1

Hello everyone 

Another silent reader here. I would like to appreciate all of you for making this wait easier. You all who post here, are brave and strong people. Honestly, I couldn’t write, just being so stressed and fed up with the wait.

And today I am writing as THAT WAIT is over. 

ENS TRT as Cook approved today, applied in MAY 2017

both nominations and visa applications were approved within an hour. [emoji4][emoji4]

After two RSMS and one ENS refusal, it is hard to believe that I finally have received THE GOLDAN TICKET. And it marks a little above a decade of being here and trying.

My bestest wishes with everyone writing and reading here. I promise that you will forget this long wait within minutes. Best wishes [emoji4]

Congratulations. All the best.