Get together in the UK

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen this thread, thought oh august would be good for me. Just looked on national rail and bristol is just over four hours for me due to having to go to London first (no cross country trains going west) and back out again. If I went could only stay for an hour or two due to trains so will have to give it a miss. If there is one in London or even Midlands such as Birmingham would love to come at some point. Hope you all have a great time!

Guest Guest40285
I'm interesting but right now, I'm pondering, do I wear a HUGE badge that says "MovingtoTasmaniabutPerthreally" or a small petite one saying "MtTbPr" or just "MtT" or just "MovingtoTasmania"?

And if it's this hard to decide on the BADGE to wear, what will I be like when I start to think of clothes :twitcy:

I reckon you should just arrive carrying a big bag of salt and weilding a massive whip, at least I will know who you are haha

I agree with that.

Although I'm now thinking Bristol isn't that good a place to meet. o_O

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-27653680

Let's make sure we go to the nice part of Bristol!

Just saw this and realised its about a 1/4 mile from where we lived. Again, everything happens after we move to Oz. Although, a few years ago a house was raided at the top of our street and they found a Chinese brothel!

The city centre is 5 miles away so you should be ok.

Just seen this thread, thought oh august would be good for me. Just looked on national rail and bristol is just over four hours for me due to having to go to London first (no cross country trains going west) and back out again. If I went could only stay for an hour or two due to trains so will have to give it a miss. If there is one in London or even Midlands such as Birmingham would love to come at some point. Hope you all have a great time!

Hey! No chance of you staying over night? If not no worries, but more the merrier! and i'm sure we could arrange a second one at some point if the first one is successful.

Hey! No chance of you staying over night? If not no worries, but more the merrier! and i'm sure we could arrange a second one at some point if the first one is successful.

Not sure about overnight as it gets expensive with hotels unless pomsonoz got a cheap block booking lol. I will keep an eye out on this thread still, as never know maybe someone with a car near me might be going. X

Just looked at trains and its 3 hours with a change over for me... Might drive down instead. Anybody in the midlands fancy car sharing? Xx

Dont need to car share M,but, can i donate MtT to you in the Midlands,drop her off at your car like?

I just know,she will talk a lot:twitcy::wink:

Dont need to car share M,but, can i donate MtT to you in the Midlands,drop her off at your car like?

I just know,she will talk a lot:twitcy::wink:

Oh Pabs, and here was me thinking I might jump in with you and MtT :laugh: You could have your own harem of women and you don't even want us :frown: :laugh:

But as MtT asked you first, you can keep her :wink: