Get together in the UK

Oh Pabs, and here was me thinking I might jump in with you and MtT :laugh: You could have your own harem of women and you don't even want us :frown: :laugh:

But as MtT asked you first, you can keep her :wink:

A harem of women,"sounds" great:smile:,but i know after a few weeks they'd all want to hit me over the swede with blunt instruments and stuff:wideeyed:,it's always been that way:no: ,saying that!i'm far more responsible and domesticated now,slowed down,comes to us all:mad::rolleyes:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A harem of women,"sounds" great:smile:,but i know after a few weeks they'd all want to hit me over the swede with blunt instruments and stuff:wideeyed:,it's always been that way:no: ,saying that!i'm far more responsible and domesticated now,slowed down,comes to us all:mad::rolleyes:

Im sure you are not that bad..... :rolleyes: Lets get through the 3 hour drive first hey :laugh::wink:

You just have to think smart, if you just have MtT alone, you will have to talk to her. If you have a few women they will talk to each other instead of you, equals peace. Sort of. You need to learn to zone out. Or so my dad tells me after living with 3 women (me, mom and sis not 3 wives) :biglaugh:

I'm interesting but right now, I'm pondering, do I wear a HUGE badge that says "MovingtoTasmaniabutPerthreally" or a small petite one saying "MtTbPr" or just "MtT" or just "MovingtoTasmania"?

And if it's this hard to decide on the BADGE to wear, what will I be like when I start to think of clothes :twitcy:

@MovingtoTasmania @BritChickx we do actually need to start a "whats everyone wearing" thread :yes: I mean are we going casual, casual glam, glam casual, glam???

Edited by M1cha3la

That's what I mean lol he had like a robot body but with a screen video link lol I'll do that :laugh: Aww I really wish I could come, I'm gutted that I can't.

Oh ok, not seen it but its sounds like a good plan :yes:

Its pretty rubbish and you will be missed for sure and it means that you definitely definitely have to come to the next one :yes:

Oh ok, not seen it but its sounds like a good plan :yes:

Its pretty rubbish and you will be missed for sure and it means that you definitely definitely have to come to the next one :yes:

Yeah hopefully people will want to have another one even if it's just a small one. I can go to any one after September. I thought it would of been okay for me to take one day off beside my normal day off but none of us are allowed holidays from July to September :(

Got your pipe too? Don't forget to take your slippers off before you get into bed. Night grandad!

Did i ever mention that i've always hated you btw?:daydreaming::wink:

Nope!just me and me flip flops ,curtains are drawn btw,god forbid:wideeyed::wubclub::ssign5:

Deffo off now!,made a healthy salmon salad before,prepared it all,laid it all out on a plate,whacked in the fridge,as yer do,looked bountiful of earths pleasures tbh,green and verdant:notworthy:

Then i thought "awww f##k it,i'll have the raspberry trifle instead:laugh:"