Get together in the UK

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my days - I stayed off PIO for one evening and it's gone all Carry On style ha ha - as I said on another thread, I was genuinely sweet and innocent before I signed up to this forum, now I'll never be able to look at jelly in the same way again :wink:

Right I'm off to vote on dates

Oh my days - I stayed off PIO for one evening and it's gone all Carry On style ha ha - as I said on another thread, I was genuinely sweet and innocent before I signed up to this forum, now I'll never be able to look at jelly in the same way again :wink:

Right I'm off to vote on dates

Ha, you were the one who told me about the jelly wrestling :eek:. Be honest now :wink:

I've changed my mind about the poll on the areas. I'm going to say let's make it Bristol, because i've googled the driving distance from as far as liverpool to Bristol, london to bristol, plymouth to bristol, they're all only 2-3 hours. so even on the train it'd be 4 hours max.

I'm going to be a loner on the train! It only takes 2.5 hours, not 4, haha. I'll be getting there early, might aswell make a proper weekend out of it and have a look around.

PS is anyone going to be naughty and have a few drinks and stay over? Or is everyone driving home late ish?

I'm going to be a loner on the train! It only takes 2.5 hours, not 4, haha. I'll be getting there early, might aswell make a proper weekend out of it and have a look around.

PS is anyone going to be naughty and have a few drinks and stay over? Or is everyone driving home late ish?

If there is wine I am in for being naughty (did you really have to ask :laugh:)

If there is wine I am in for being naughty (did you really have to ask :laugh:)

I'm going to have to be really careful, and not cross the line from drunk to stupid drunk. I'll probably be drinking beer or vodka lol. Don't want to make an idiot of myself though!

PSS is everyone bringing their OH's? Am I going to be the only singleton? Haha.

I'm going to have to be really careful, and not cross the line from drunk to stupid drunk. I'll probably be drinking beer or vodka lol. Don't want to make an idiot of myself though!

;)..

Nah, drunk, stupid drunk, they are all the same. I won't judge you because I too will be stupid drunk :laugh:

I'll ask my DH (would rude not to lol) doubt he will come though, so don't worry I'll probably be on my lonesome too.

Edited by M1cha3la
Ipad grammer >:(